Taylor-Baranchyk: Draw 1 4.17%
Inoue by DEC/KO 19 79.17%
Rodriguez by DEC/KO 4 16.67%
Inoue-Rodriguez: Draw 2 8.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-20-2019, 06:47 PM #361
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5530 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 122,217.94
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
Man, i will do that , it's easy but it's boring to me

Quigg? Excuses

He could do abs to Lost weight

That was planned
You will give me your list, it's easy to you. But still refuse to give me your list?

Quigg could have lost all that weight doing stomach crunches? You really are beyond stupid aren't you. So he planned on hurting his ankle did he?

Give me your list you third world Mexican puto. What don't you understand? What is your malfunction f3ck face?

If Mexicans are better than Brits, you'd have no problem giving me your top 10 Mexican fighters and their best win. But you're struggling to do so. Get to it or accept Brits are better.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 08:43 PM #362
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5530 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 122,217.94
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
And if Taylor wins, I'll do the the same, I will be gracious in defeat
Cool beans my man.
Sid-Knee is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
baranchyk, boxing:, dazn, inoue, rodriguez, taylor, wbss