Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-17-2019, 04:05 AM #11
Banned

Quoted: 3978 Post(s)
DoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond reputeDoubleLeftH00k has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.65
Total Points: 50,730.86
I'm as conservative as they get.  Tea Party conservative of color, I am.  I just believe in following forum rules.  Regards, enjoy The Fights TONIGHT! - HAMMER77777 Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Keep fighting the good fight - krazyn8tive 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Must be straight up mentally ill. Such a ridiculous crime, canít be committed by a normal person. You really have to be sick in the head.
= liberals
DoubleLeftH00k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:12 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5170 Post(s)
Thraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond reputeThraxox has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.30
Total Points: 52,410.26
You have some nice nipples there. - Vegemil First Rate Poster - ironmt Use a small dildo you Butthurt pac turd - Robbie Barrett Continually making great posts - ironmt Keep defending the word, Brother! - StarshipTrooper 
Bob Arum dollas... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Willy Wanker 

Holy crap. I feel sick to the stomach reading this.
Thraxox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:12 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2055 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 73,035.61
Total Points: 80,800.18
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
I'm just stating the fact that in the past when this has occurred the unborn baby didn't cause additional charges against the perp. And all implications seemed to be because of not wanting to get roe vs wade overturned,it was in a ultra lib state & the prosecutor was the trans man type like kim foxx who let off Jussie Smullet as a favor to micheal obama.

If they start charging the murder of unborn children as crimes then it creates precedent that life begins before birth. I challenge you to find me a single instance where the perp was charged for double homicide instead of single murder when they killed both mother & child. I don't think its ever happened since roe vs wade.
Rae carruth comes to mind. He didnít kill the baby but he tried and was charged for its attempt.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Federal law is on point. The unborn victims of violence act controls the issue.

I know there are cases out there that have charged double murder
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:22 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Here is a case on point about being charged with blinks murder for killing a fetus

But in the ruling in the San Diego case, Chief Justice Malcolm Lucas said the killing of a fetus, in the course of an attack on the mother, can be murder "as long as the state can show that the fetus has progressed beyond the embryonic state of seven to eight weeks."

I didn’t want to politicize this thread but with respect to double murder vs abortion that issue turns on intent. The doctor is doing a legal act at h request of they mother. In ththe chase of an abortion. In a murder case the suspect is trying to kill the mother and that intent transfers to the fetus. Transferee intent is a real legal concept.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:23 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5205 Post(s)
FinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond reputeFinitoxDinamita has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 87,736.59
You racist piece of 5hit - Mr McDowell No Message - -jose- This guy is a fag - Turd Best Ever Faggot bitch!! - Turd Best Ever FagnitoxDinaputo is a Faggot CUCK!! - Turd Best Ever 
fake bitch - !a! no one believes your tough guy act pussy boy - !a! you talk garbage, no one believes you fool LOL - !a! LOL fake bitch - !a! You're not fooling anyone you pussy - !a! 
yawn - !a! Tough guy LOL - !a! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
Liberals
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Man stfu with your bullsht political talk. Dumbass nerd

I bet you take seven inch shlongs up your shtbox lil queer.
FinitoxDinamita is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:24 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thraxox View Post
Holy crap. I feel sick to the stomach reading this.
Indeed itís rather disturbing. Sound like a horror film.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:40 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Quoted: 3085 Post(s)
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 39,867.73
Total Points: 56,929.07
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 Go get high some more and stay out of boxing u idiot - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Pichardo View Post
Here is a case on point about being charged with blinks murder for killing a fetus

But in the ruling in the San Diego case, Chief Justice Malcolm Lucas said the killing of a fetus, in the course of an attack on the mother, can be murder "as long as the state can show that the fetus has progressed beyond the embryonic state of seven to eight weeks."

I didn’t want to politicize this thread but with respect to double murder vs abortion that issue turns on intent. The doctor is doing a legal act at h request of they mother. In ththe chase of an abortion. In a murder case the suspect is trying to kill the mother and that intent transfers to the fetus. Transferee intent is a real legal concept.
If you read the article you posted carefully it says that in the majority of cases it was ruled that a fetus "didn't have personhood" & in the very few it needed to be proven that "it was viable"(in other words after 26 weeks & about to be born)

The article literally states several of my points,that only in this 1 instance during the 90s it was considered a chargeable offense because of a very specific law that had been passed & even then the charge was brought by a law that was in place before roe v wade. In the case of the ex nfl player he wasn't charged with the act of murder but rather the act of" using an instrument with intent to destroy an unborn child"(a very important distinction, that would be the same thing someone would be charged with with using a coathanger to abort the fetus rather than an approved method)

The article won't let me copy text but I took a screenshot:

Bottom line is as the article basically proves,only in the narrowest of circumstances is the fetus murder prosecuted. & The article literally proves my point many times over why in the majority of instances lib states do everything in their power for a fetus to not be considered a person & as it plainly states in this ultra lib papers news article,that this has direct implications with roe v wade & that even if the murderer is charged he may still win on appeal from the SCOTUS.

Last edited by kushking; 05-17-2019 at 10:44 AM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 02:24 PM #18
this is boxing

Quoted: 6932 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,843.57
Total Points: 82,171.66
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
Man stfu with your bullsht political talk. Dumbass nerd

I bet you take seven inch shlongs up your shtbox lil queer.
Heís so annoying, one can only wish he was the baby it happened to. It makes me sick to utter those words, but heís such a revolting human being. His existence on this forum has become unbearable. Probably one of the most annoying political posters in here. Arenít there like forums dedicated to politics nowadays for the 3-4 group of tards running around here 24/7 talking about liberals and conservatives and blacks and whites?

Anyway, thereís a big mental health issue in this country, itís like if you live here, you have a really high chance of becoming mentally ill. I think I read some where once that the US has the highest rate of mental illness. You got all these kids coming from privileged families shooting their school or theaters already, we donít need more issues on our hands than the current mentally ill batch of kids we have.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:24 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
If you read the article you posted carefully it says that in the majority of cases it was ruled that a fetus "didn't have personhood" & in the very few it needed to be proven that "it was viable"(in other words after 26 weeks & about to be born)

The article literally states several of my points,that only in this 1 instance during the 90s it was considered a chargeable offense because of a very specific law that had been passed & even then the charge was brought by a law that was in place before roe v wade. In the case of the ex nfl player he wasn't charged with the act of murder but rather the act of" using an instrument with intent to destroy an unborn child"(a very important distinction, that would be the same thing someone would be charged with with using a coathanger to abort the fetus rather than an approved method)

The article won't let me copy text but I took a screenshot:

Bottom line is as the article basically proves,only in the narrowest of circumstances is the fetus murder prosecuted. & The article literally proves my point many times over why in the majority of instances lib states do everything in their power for a fetus to not be considered a person & as it plainly states in this ultra lib papers news article,that this has direct implications with roe v wade & that even if the murderer is charged he may still win on appeal from the SCOTUS.
YeS I noticed the points you mentioned about abortion.

In California a fetus is included by statute in a murder charge while specifically excluding abortions.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.].

(a) Murder is the unlawful killing of a human being, or a fetus, with malice aforethought.
(b) This section shall not apply to any person who commits an act that results in the death of a fetus if any of the following apply:
(1) The act complied with the Therapeutic Abortion Act, Article 2 (commencing with Section 123400) of Chapter 2 of Part 2 of Division 106 of the Health and Safety Code.
(2) The act was committed by a holder of a physicianís and surgeonís certificate, as defined in the Business and Professions Code, in a case where, to a medical certainty, the result of childbirth would be death of the mother of the fetus or where her death from childbirth, although not medically certain, would be substantially certain or more likely than not.
(3) The act was solicited, aided, abetted, or consented to by the mother of the fetus.
(c) Subdivision (b) shall not be construed to prohibit the prosecution of any person under any other provision of law.
Old 05-17-2019, 09:34 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Update
These people are insane. To the gallows with them.

ssistant State’s Attorney James Murphy told Cook County Judge Susana Ortiz that 19-year-old Marlen Ochoa-Lopez managed to get her fingers under the cord around her neck and that the woman strangling her, Clarisa Figueroa, then yelled at her daughter, “You’re not doing your f---ing job!”

The daughter, 24-year-old Desiree Figueroa, then pried Ochoa-Lopez’s fingers from the cord “one by one” while her mother continued to strangle the teen for another five minutes, Murphy said. With Ochoa-Lopez showing no signs of life, Clarisa Figueroa, 46, cut her open with a butcher’s knife and removed the placenta and baby, which she put in a bucket.

The two then put the teen’s body in a garbage can and Clarisa Figueroa called 911, claiming that her newborn baby was not breathing, authorities said. When first responders arrived, the child was blue. They tried to resuscitate the infant and transported Clarisa Figueroa and the boy to a nearby hospital, where police said he remained in grave condition and was not expected to survive. Figueroa, meanwhile, had blood on her upper body but no physical sign that she’d given birth, according to investigators.

Share This With Friends

Tags
baby!, cuts, pregnancy, strangles, woman

User Tag List