Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans are trying to force people to celebrate Mother's and Father's day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    *has 25k posts since 2016 and has trumps derangement syndrome.
    Another baseman dweller. All his life experience has come from fox news and Rush Limbaugh. They live in a right wing alternate universe. Knowing full well if their daughter came home and told them she was pregnant by DeShaun they'd fly her to China to get the abortion.

These are people playing online characters. They aren't serious.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
      But again no one and I mean no one is forcing these people to have kids. No one is asking a person who doesn’t want to have kids to have them. They can always chose to wear a condom, use the various types of birth control out there, give for adoption etc.

people who weren’t responsible enough to wear a condom in the first place are unlikely to be responsible enough to go to the abortion clinic.

Those that took the time to look up info about abortion clinics to get their abortions will simply be forced to use protection now.
      The same programs you're speaking about, which have shown to reduce abortion rates, are the same programs you and Republicans want cut.

So is it oochie walla or is it one mic?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        The same programs you're speaking about, which have shown to reduce abortion rates, are the same programs you and Republicans want cut.

So is it oochie walla or is it one mic?
        I am unaware of any plans by Republicans or any other political party for that matter, that want to cut the sale of condoms or birth control. If they are, then I would agree with you that it is wrong.

Until then though I continue to believe that individuals should be held responsible for their actions. The government or Republicans in no way are forcing people to have children they don’t want.

As for oochie walla or mic, I honestly don’t know what that is in reference to.

Comment

I am unaware of any plans by Republicans or any other political party for that matter, that want to cut the sale of condoms or birth control. If they are, then I would agree with you that it is wrong.

Until then though I continue to believe that individuals should be held responsible for their actions. The government or Republicans in no way are forcing people to have children they don’t want.

As for oochie walla or mic, I honestly don’t know what that is in reference to.
          Planned Parenthood provides birth control, sex education, and female health care for free. Republicans like yourself want to cut these programs that have shown to reduce abortion and teenage pregnancies. Abortion rates plummeted under the ACA which mandated insurance companies cover birth control. Republicans want to cut it. Sex education is schools has reduced teenage pregnancies to all time lows. Republicans want to teach abstinence only, which doesn't work.

Giving people access to lower cost birth control reduces the abortion rate. Give the poor (who are most likely to reproduce at a higher rate & have more abortions) free access to contraceptives works. Y'all want to cut everything that actually works.

Comment

But again no one and I mean no one is forcing these people to have kids. No one is asking a person who doesn’t want to have kids to have them. They can always chose to wear a condom, use the various types of birth control out there, give for adoption etc.

people who weren’t responsible enough to wear a condom in the first place are unlikely to be responsible enough to go to the abortion clinic.

Those that took the time to look up info about abortion clinics to get their abortions will simply be forced to use protection now.
            I understand that they aren't being compelled to have kids but that isn't relevant to my point. We would collectively experience the impact of this many children being raised by people who themselves know they cannot or should not raise children. That's why it's a matter of our collective interest.

There were about 440,000 kids who were in foster care at some point in 2016, of which about 120,000 were not adopted. There were about 640,000 abortions in the us in 2015. The system is not nearly prepared for what would happen if abortion became illegal.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-15-2019, 01:54 PM.

Comment

A democrat advocating for more funds in handout organizations...

Color me surprised

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                I understand that they aren't being compelled to have kids but that isn't relevant to my point. We would collectively experience the impact of this many children being raised by people who themselves know they cannot or should not raise children. That's why it's a matter of our collective interest.

There were about 440,000 kids who were in foster care at some point in 2016, of which about 120,000 were not adopted. There were about 640,000 abortions in the us in 2015. The system is not nearly prepared for what would happen if abortion became illegal.
                I understand the numbers but there are variables we’re not taking into account. If abortion was illegal how many of those 640k women who got one last year (assuming they only got one and not multiple) would have actually taken other measures to prevent getting pregnant if they knew they couldn’t use abortion as a form of birth control?

How many people would stop having multiple kids if they knew the government check wasn’t gonna be coming, and they themselves would be responsible for paying to raise their own kids?

Comment

Planned Parenthood provides birth control, sex education, and female health care for free. Republicans like yourself want to cut these programs that have shown to reduce abortion and teenage pregnancies. Abortion rates plummeted under the ACA which mandated insurance companies cover birth control. Republicans want to cut it. Sex education is schools has reduced teenage pregnancies to all time lows. Republicans want to teach abstinence only, which doesn't work.

Giving people access to lower cost birth control reduces the abortion rate. Give the poor (who are most likely to reproduce at a higher rate & have more abortions) free access to contraceptives works. Y'all want to cut everything that actually works.
                  I agree that abstinence programs don’t work and disagree with any politician R or D who vouch for this program.

Comment

With all these new abortion bans, yet they aren't increasing funding for WIC, TANF, Sec 8, ect. If you're going to force people to have children they don't want or can't afford you've got to increase funding for social welfare services and schooling as well.

This post is a perfect example of a person who has 0 accountability for their actions in life.

Comment

“Free” lol

Sheet cost tax payers money millions of dollars

It didnt cost u money to pull and kill a baby from ur arse doesnt mean it didnt cost anybody elses money for ur stupid action of getting banged in ur tight arse without protection

Comment

Working...
                      X