Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-15-2019, 11:37 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23264 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,667.09
Total Points: 616,361.68
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRod View Post
I understand not everyone makes the right decision, I do. But why should the burden of people making the wrong decision fall on others? Why canít we demand that people take responsibility for their own actions? Most importantly how do you connect that people making the wrong decision is equal to the government forcing them to have kids??how?

And I must also ask, why must I see and agree with your reality before we can have a discussion
So you want to take away any options to rectify a bad decision. And you also want to refuse help to a person who made a bad decision.

This isn't realistic. This is doesn't happen even im the most uncivilized societies. The world you're living in doesn't exist and has never existed.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 11:43 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5555 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 135,494.17
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxfan83 View Post
True, we are not some 3rd world sh.thole thats not educated in safe sex. But all the birth control in the world cant fix stupidity & it doesnt take a genious to procreate.
Gotta learn the hard way. The question is should we make it so easy to abort a life? We also have the morning after pill just in case you played fast and loose.

So we have condoms, birth control, and the morning after pill. Yet if you get knocked up you want to go past six weeks to abort a baby? Im OK with the six weeks deal. Why is it we need to wait so long and let a human life grow more only to kill it?

I never understood this argument. Libs make a big deal out of shootings ect. Yet they are all for killing babies.

Maybe we should say we need more shootings so there wont be as many people on section 8?
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:08 PM #13
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2092 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 32,250.61
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
So you want to take away any options to rectify a bad decision. And you also want to refuse help to a person who made a bad decision.

This isn't realistic. This is doesn't happen even im the most uncivilized societies. The world you're living in doesn't exist and has never existed.
I never said I want to refuse help to people. There are plenty of organizations that do that. Local churches do a lot for example.

Iím saying is that the government or anyone for that matter is forcing anyone to have kids. If you donít want kids donít **** without a preventative measures. Itís really that simple. And if you happen to get pregnant, then the primary responsibility should be you.

Last edited by JJRod; 05-15-2019 at 12:10 PM.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:12 PM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23264 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,667.09
Total Points: 616,361.68
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
I never said I want to refuse help to people. There are plenty of organizations that do that. Local churches do a lot for example.

Iím saying is that the government or anyone for that matter is forcing anyone to have kids. If you donít want kids donít **** without a preventative measures. Itís really that simple.
You said why should the responsibility fall on others.

The craziest thing is that every successful program that reduces the abortion rate (planned parenthood, free access to contraception, social safety net post birth) are all things Republicans want to cut. So they don't want to fund programs proven to decrease the number of abortions but they also want to ban abortion.

We need rational adults making rational decisions. Not religious decisions.
Motorcity Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:14 PM #15
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 2325 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 36,776.65
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Let me know when y'all move outta your mother's basement and join the real world
*has 25k posts since 2016 and has trumps derangement syndrome.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:18 PM #16
Patriot

Quoted: 8473 Post(s)
BrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond reputeBrometheusBob. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 37,052.88
Total Points: 91,099.56
HBD - siablo14 brogrammers code! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Snoop Frog For implementing and managing the pick 'em game - siablo14 good job on nsb pick em - jas 
Outta that green paint. Have a beer on me ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks man. Had to put an = sign in with the poster's number but it worked.  Ha. - anthonydavid11 Here. It's a cookie. Looks like chocolate chip. - Mike D So you don't have to share with your mom any more. You pu55y a55 nerd. Shove your red k up that biatches a55 too. - apples check it out, it's a fish - Mike D 
Dildo of heterosexual tranny footjobs. - P.K Dionysus Outta green paint....So go ahead and throw on this cape ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Outta green paint.... - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - MDPopescu 15,000 Good Job. - Vegemil 
No Message - BERNIE'S CORNER Some fruit for a fruit - The Hammer lol - -jose- Cheers mate - Chrismart I guess I donít green often enough unless itís greenín Bob lol. - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me Gay and Lesbian Pride - Just Now Hit Me Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Just Now Hit Me 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - PlasterWraps Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - punchr Gay and Lesbian Pride - boxz Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

I mean, who wouldn't love for society to face a sharp uptick in kids raised by people who have determined they cannot or do not want to raise a child. What could go wrong?

Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 05-15-2019 at 12:22 PM.
BrometheusBob. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:27 PM #17
Unified Champion

JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You said why should the responsibility fall on others.

The craziest thing is that every successful program that reduces the abortion rate (planned parenthood, free access to contraception, social safety net post birth) are all things Republicans want to cut. So they don't want to fund programs proven to decrease the number of abortions but they also want to ban abortion.

We need rational adults making rational decisions. Not religious decisions.
Yes I said that. I do t believe any public money should go to that. That’s not to say there aren’t private organizations that offer help to those who need it. Churches for example can offer all the help they want to people who don’t want to keep their kids.

As far as your comment about adults making rational decisions, what is irrational about asking people to take preventative measure if they don’t want kids? Has the government outlawed condoms? Is the government forcing women to have unprotected sex on days where they’re most likely to get pregnant?

Rational adults would say if you don’t want kids, don’t have unprotected sex.
Old 05-15-2019, 12:28 PM #18
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5767 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 98,077.44
Total Points: 129,078.51
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:

Iím saying is that the government or anyone for that matter is forcing anyone to have kids. If you donít want kids donít **** without a preventative measures. Itís really that simple. And if you happen to get pregnant, then the primary responsibility should be you.
You're making too much sense bro. Too much
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:34 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5406 Post(s)
Vlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond reputeVlad_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 344,999.02
Total Points: 397,502.51
Mayweather Children Charity Foundation Medal - Mike D Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony Nice posting, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanx For The Interesting Conversation! - S7V7N 
Cheers, bruh... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Condoms, birth control pills, morning after pills...

If you're too dumb to do this, don't blame republicans.
Vlad_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 12:36 PM #20
Unified Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
I mean, who wouldn't love for society to face a sharp uptick in kids raised by people who have determined they cannot or do not want to raise a child. What could go wrong?
But again no one and I mean no one is forcing these people to have kids. No one is asking a person who doesnít want to have kids to have them. They can always chose to wear a condom, use the various types of birth control out there, give for adoption etc.

people who werenít responsible enough to wear a condom in the first place are unlikely to be responsible enough to go to the abortion clinic.

Those that took the time to look up info about abortion clinics to get their abortions will simply be forced to use protection now.

Share This With Friends

Tags
celebrate, day!, father's, force, mother's, people, republicans