Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG and Rolls May 10th Enroll in VADA Testing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    365 doe All Day errrday!
    Lucky for Canelo he only got caught the one time. If it was accidental it shows he wasn't carefull with his diet. Potentially then he could have been in violation numerous times but not caught since he went without 365 testing. Trying to spin this as Canelo taking the high ground on testing is BS. He was forced into it because if the failed test. There critical comments directed towards him by the press and others that he wasn't on drug testing after he got suspended. He was backed into a corner.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
      This fights such a joke and mismatch

I’m usually anti PEDs but Id actually be cool with Rolls being allowed to juice to the ******* for it.

Might Improve his odds From 0.0023% of winning the fight to a solid 1.245 %

I can’t see any other outcome but Rooks getting beat down quick

There’s a 99.87% chance that it won’t matter in this fight but Golovkin seems to have fallen out of love with the sport and completely jaded, he’s just sticking around because the stupid $ thrown his way. That mentality might be a problem when he faces a hungry young prime fighter and he’s doesn’t have that same passion as before.

GGG lives in a bubble. He thinks when he gets his 1st rd ko of this nobody the crowd, fans, and press are going to praise him and suck up to him like they used to. But times have changed and he will get nothing but much deserved criticism for such a mismatch.

Canelo should not give him a rematch based on fighting Rolls. GGG needs to earn it and beat Andrade for the WBO title. Then and only then should Canelo fight him. In the past 30 years I have never seen a fighter refuse to fight anyone of worth (like GGG is doing) because he is afraid that he will lose against better competition thus losing the opportunity of a potential rematch with a particular boxer in the future.

I have never seen a fighter, promoter, and management, so afraid and have so little faith in said fighters skills and abilities to beat top fighters. I have never seen a fighter, manager, and promoter base said fighter's entire career on wanting to only fight one particular fighter over and over again. Not even JMM was this obsessed with Paq. At least while chasing his rematches with Paq JMM, in-between, fought top opposition. Other than JMM, I cannot think of any other fighter of the past 30-40yrs so obsessed with another fighter that he refuses to fight anyone of note because all he cares about is chasing one particular fight.

This is the main reason why GGG is not a 1st ballot hall of famer. He refuses to broaden his resume to include other top named boxers. Ultimately, his career will be known for not being able to defeat Canelo in 3 fights, going 0-2-1 (say 0-2-1 because he will get another rematch and will lose yet again). He will have no other great fights to lean on, talk about, or give as reasons to why he deserves to be in the HOF.

He will be known mainly as the fighter who could not beat Canelo Alvarez after he was given so many opportunities. I wish it were not so, but his obsession with Canelo is ruining his career and making him look as if he is hell bent on committing career suicide.
      Last edited by jdp28tx; 05-11-2019, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
        Talk about way too late. Why even bother at this point. GGG is getting more and more unlikable with each passing day.
        Basically. Some posters think when I said “365 doe” that I was referring to GGG when we all know Canelo and Lara are just 365

Comment

Lol people in here stupid enough to think GGG is roiding now. Yep just when he is about to secure some money. And for rolls ffs.
          Ok, now if vada 365 does a test near a fights that doesnt validates that test right?

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
            Lol people in here stupid enough to think GGG is roiding now. Yep just when he is about to secure some money. And for rolls ffs.
            Ok, now if vada 365 does a test near a fights that doesnt validates that test right?
            Lol. “Roiding.” As if all PEDS is “roiding.” 29 days doe... GGG having parties weeks before doe! The practicalities for not testing after Canelo GGG 2 doe

Comment

Originally posted by lopetego View Post
              GGG should allow Rolls to take roids

to make this fight less of a mismatch

Comment

They pretend to care so much about cheating, yet they care little about mismatches, which is just as deadly.

Let's just hope nothing serious happens to this Rolls guy. Sue the commission if there is.

Comment

There was a blip on the radar screen in February 2018 when urine samples that Alvarez provided to the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association tested positive for clenbuterol, a banned substance. The amount of the drug in his system was consistent with the ingestion of tainted beef. But a boxer is responsible for what goes into his body. Alvarez agreed to a six-month suspension and paid $50,000 out of his own pocket for year-round VADA testing. Since then, he has been tested more thoroughly by VADA than any boxer ever, always without complaint and never with an adverse test result.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    There was a blip on the radar screen in February 2018 when urine samples that Alvarez provided to the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association tested positive for clenbuterol, a banned substance. The amount of the drug in his system was consistent with the ingestion of tainted beef. But a boxer is responsible for what goes into his body. Alvarez agreed to a six-month suspension and paid $50,000 out of his own pocket for year-round VADA testing. Since then, he has been tested more thoroughly by VADA than any boxer ever, always without complaint and never with an adverse test result.
                    But Errol drops out of WBC-CBP when he wants or GGG enrolls 29 days towards the fight and boxing fans scratch their heads about 365...

Derp derp derp

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post

Michael Benson is the editor of talkSPORT.com. Fat Dan is an idiot.
                      I knew you were probably right, but thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Working...
                      X