Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it racist to say white people have a lower IQ than Japanese people or is it a fact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. How is it racist for a culture or nation to be smarter or better at something than other nations. Are the olympics racist and or sexist?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Hey, tell me history of Romania and why it's poor?

... "Romania" is far from being a "poor" country... but, yes, people here are poor... yes... just because corrupt post-communists are running the country... ("tell me history of Romania" can't be answered in here, tbh, ...)

later edit: but what this has to do with some people's "IQ" anyway???
      Last edited by MDPopescu; 04-15-2019, 07:36 AM.

Comment

It doesn't bother me at all..

Like at the very top level blacks are far superior short distance runners.. and far better at basketball.. is it racist to state such a fact?

Comment

This does bother me I dont want my people to get wiped out, (I dont think thats an unreasonable request I think everyone's people shd be able to live on) but at the same time this is much lower down on my bothered list than possessiveness was

This is small potato stuff on my pain meter, more irritableness no real hurt
          Last edited by AlexKid; 04-15-2019, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Solutrean migration.

Learn about it.

We wuz Sabertoof killaz and shieeet.

Even before the Clovis people...

soultrain migration

Comment

Its easier for us to believe east Asian people are naturally smarter than us, rather than admitting the truth, that their culture is far more geared towards hard work/discipline and education than ours (in the west) is now.

Doesn't bother me. They are welcome to that lifestyle.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                JimRaynor swears that this iQ **** is to live and die by.
                I just checked average IQ of Jamaica, its 71. No wonder you get your panties in a bunch anytime IQ comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                  Its easier for us to believe east Asian people are naturally smarter than us, rather than admitting the truth, that their culture is far more geared towards hard work/discipline and education than ours (in the west) is now.

Doesn't bother me. They are welcome to that lifestyle.
                  I don't know about that. I've had asian friends and classmates and they can do things that I can't.

Like completely owning and dominating me in starcraft and nba2k..
                  chess.. creating art from scratch... I have a korean friend who can make sculptures of anything using a 3d pen.. the way he can draw the little pieces and see the whole connected thing in his head is unfathomable to me.

..Getting a 4.0 gpa in a class i'm barely getting a C in even if I try my best.

Figuring out solutions to complex problems or just being quick witted.

From my experience asians are naturally smarter...

Comment

Alex kid really believes this IQ thing, he surely does.

Alex, what are the genetic or evolutionary difference that separate Asians from white people when it comes to "IQ"?

Comment

The most intelligent race group is the one to which I belong..

Comment

Working...
                      X