Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wlad got dumped?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

she look like one of the characters in Texas Chainsaw Massacre (the 70's version) that get chased down and slaughtered.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      what is so hot about her?? I dont get it

Lot of these dudes are virgins that’s why.

She is plain jane I can btches like that without even trying.

Comment

Not a fan of Wlad but there's a ton of Ukranian chic's that would make Hayden look like a Rottweiler on Meth.

How he got stuck with this one is beyond me.

Comment

I thought it was weird for Wlad to be with a woman that is a midget when he’s a giant. It kind of looked weird to me. As the HE champ he should have been banging the hottest Victoria secrets models.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I always felt like she was his downfall. Notice how he stated becoming gunshy after hooking up with her and when she had her depression issue, he lost his title.
            I'll bet she was an anchor around his neck. Some women are just like that.
            Watcha mean? Brewster turned him gunshy.

Comment

Wlad is known to be a womanizer. Maybe he got caught so she went eye for an eye.

Comment

she's nice looking but nutty as a fruitcake. I think she shortened his career by a couple years at least.

not quite as bad as that conniving Robin Givens but crazy is still a distraction.

Comment

Working...
                X