Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 12-17-2015, 10:38 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6692 Post(s)
therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,025.25
Total Points: 21,102.01
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrrod02 View Post
Not at all.
He was a good fighter don't get me wrong.
But hall of famer no! And ATG? No way.
im not saying you but.....
Most people even hard core fans pay little attention to the weight classes below 135 and don't really know the fighters or have seen them fight for that matter.

why not? He has a better resume than some fighters in the hall of fame and had more talent

Donaire was also exciting, had some wars and knockouts of the year, fighter of the year and other accolades

He sure has a better resume than Arturo Gatti, Ray Mancini, Barry Mcguigan, Jeff fenech, rocky graziano, igemar johannson etc.
therealpugilist is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 12-17-2015, 10:44 AM #12
Unified Champion

Quoted: 2073 Post(s)
JJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond reputeJJRod has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 30,173.09
One helluva poster. Keep it - Dinamita 03 cheers bud - Beercules 

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealpugilist View Post
im not saying you but.....
Most people even hard core fans pay little attention to the weight classes below 135 and don't really know the fighters or have seen them fight for that matter.

why not? He has a better resume than some fighters in the hall of fame and had more talent

Donaire was also exciting, had some wars and knockouts of the year, fighter of the year and other accolades

He sure has a better resume than Arturo Gatti, Ray Mancini, Barry Mcguigan, Jeff fenech, rocky graziano, igemar johannson etc.
I'll give you that. Donaire was definitely exciting and is in my top ten Exciting fighters to watch. But he never really drew the
masses like Mancini, or Gatti did.

Donaire is great. Love the kid, but as I stated earlier he was fed a lot of "top ten" guys who weren't really that great. Arce fight was a joke. So was the Vasquez fight. The Vic rematch was pointless and Nishioka came clearly to catch a paycheck. I can't see those as decent wins.
JJRod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:44 AM #13
BoxingScene Icon

Quoted: 4933 Post(s)
IronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond reputeIronDanHamza has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 68,597.43
One of the best posters on the site. - Barnburner medal of honor - New England For ur award winning thread buddy - The Surgeon For getting more than 80% on my quiz. - Barnburner Super-Poster - McGoorty 
You have excellent boxing knowledge keep sharing! - rorymac Prize for thread contributions - McGoorty Merry Crimbo - The Surgeon for the facts... - Alx. Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil 
Cool dude - BoxingGenius27 Happy New Year - Freedom. on the house... - mathed IronDanHamza knows boxing! - LoadedWraps Your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 
your unconditional love for Floyd - Freedom2014 ATG Boxingscene Poster - JohnnyRebel Im glad you learned how to use internet Grandpa - Canelo and GGG 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - New England Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Barnburner Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Barnburner 

HOF'er for sure.

Doniare at 112-118 was incredible.
IronDanHamza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 10:48 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

therealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond reputetherealpugilist has a reputation beyond repute
wut up, idiot?   :D - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut as you wish, idiot!   :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
here's a different one   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut there's a lot more... :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut 
and more  :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl: - Kuyukut I know you love this gift!    :D - Kuyukut No Message - El-blanco Stop crying about Garcia Phaggot - El-blanco No Message - El-blanco 
No Message - El-blanco No Message - Slick..Slayer racist scumbag - King Krusher Good luck! - anthonydavid11 I will drink for your gym - Canelo and GGG 

Quote:
After beating Montiel and Marquez good but not HOF worthy Victories he didn't do much. Yes Wilfredo Jr. was a champ, but this kid was a champ only because the amount of belts available. This kid was an amateur posing as a professional. And Arce? common arce was done back in 2009. Nishioka clearly was done and looking to cash in with a fight here in America. Although he beat Narvaez by UD that fight showed just how limited Donaire really was. He couldn't do anything once someone took away his best punch. Once someone could take his power away he had no plan B.
I think his overall quality of competition is pretty good.

Nonito is a puncher-boxer.....a counterpuncher with power, who can box.....after he moved past 115 he depended on his left hook to much, probably fed into his own height and dispensed with his jab and combinations

with success at multiple weights, fighter of the year, knockout of the year, upset of the year, third Asian to become a 3 weight champion and being in exciting fights, he is deserving of it in my view
Old 12-17-2015, 10:53 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I'll give you that. Donaire was definitely exciting and is in my top ten Exciting fighters to watch. But he never really drew the

Donaire is great. Love the kid, but as I stated earlier he was fed a lot of "top ten" guys who weren't really that great. Arce fight was a joke. So was the Vasquez fight. The Vic rematch was pointless and Nishioka came clearly to catch a paycheck. I can't see those as decent wins.
the hall of fame puts to much weight and emphasis on this and not enough on resume, level of competition and talent

Everyone he fought wasn't a joke, he fought a lot of champions/titlists back to back and moving up in weight

Naseem Hamed was eligible to be in the hall since 2007 and just got in(im sure him being Muslim, British, and loudmouth didn't help, even though none of that should even be considered) but someone like Gatti who was never elite in any weight class gets in because he was in wars and "exciting"....now that's bull to me

Hell Diego Corrales should've been in the hall of fame before Gatti, he actually beat elite fighters, lineal champion at 135 and multiple belts at 130 and 135. He fought in the greatest title fight I've ever seen live.
Old 12-17-2015, 10:55 AM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quote:

did you watch his fights with Montiel, Darchinyan 1, Moruti Mthalane, and Sidorenko?
Old 12-17-2015, 10:59 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
piojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond reputepiojo del norte has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,000.00
Total Points: 10,437.00
Ice cold beer. - Round 1 have a pretzel - TuR'oK Calm down and enjoy some fruit. - Robin Hood saludos camarada - bigsmoothh New Billionaire - Roja's480 
cheers mate - bigsmoothh :) - Salim_Shady :beerchug: - -jose- 
Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !! AI-Holmes!! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigsmoothh 

Hall of fame for sure no doubt.
piojo del norte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:11 AM #18
Banned

Quoted: 2651 Post(s)
about.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,254.00
One of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. knowledgeable poster, keep it up - Omowale Tribe Fuckin retarded Negrita - El-blanco Sit on this you cunt. - denium Thanks for the translation - about.thousands 
No Message - Santa_ 

Yes. One they let Hamed in anybody can get in.
about.thousands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:14 AM #19
Banned

Quoted: 2651 Post(s)
about.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond reputeabout.thousands has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 4,254.00
One of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. knowledgeable poster, keep it up - Omowale Tribe Fuckin retarded Negrita - El-blanco Sit on this you cunt. - denium Thanks for the translation - about.thousands 
No Message - Santa_ 

Once they let Hamed in a case can be made for any C-class fighters. Hamed faced one fighter at the elite level, got schooled, and quit.
about.thousands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2015, 11:35 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1797 Post(s)
b00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond reputeb00g13man has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 24,880.15
Cool poster. Cheers bro. - Mike D 

HOF, but not ATG.
b00g13man is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
donaire, famer, great, hall, nonito, time

User Tag List