Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 142 48.14%
Hillary 57 19.32%
Other/not voting 96 32.54%
Voters: 295. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-14-2019, 08:27 PM #32491
travestyny travestyny is offline
Fvcking Up The Game.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 21,264
Quoted: 14096 Post(s)
Rep Power: 59
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 195,763.77
Bank: 3,163,461.70
Total Points: 3,359,225.47
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
This is completely wrong. Why? Because EVERYONE in this country is presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. What you said is the complete opposite of that and entirely wrong.
False. If you are found not guilty, that doesn't mean you are innocent. I don't know why you guys can't understand this, but this should help you out.


Quote:
WHAT IS INNOCENT?
Being deemed innocent means that you have been cleared of all speculation that you committed a crime. Innocence isn't really something that can be proven at a trial.

WHAT IS NOT GUILTY?
When it comes to a criminal case, the prosecution has to prove that a defendant committed a crime "beyond a reasonable doubt." That last clause "beyond a reasonable doubt" means that even if the jury largely thinks that a defendant committed a crime, they must not have any doubt about it. Doubt can be inserted into a case by the defense calling the prosecution's case into question. For example, this can be done by presenting witnesses who claim the defendant was with them at a different location when the crime occurred. Being found not guilty doesn't necessarily mean you are innocent. Instead, it means that the evidence wasn't strong enough for a guilty verdict.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
You are butchering what the presumption of innocence is getting across:

Quote:
What does the presumption of innocence mean?
The presumption of innocence is an important part of our criminal law system. Basically it means that if you are accused of a crime, you don’t have to prove you are innocent. Instead, it is the job of the prosecutor to prove you are guilty. In other words, unless the prosecutor can prove you committed the crime, you are entitled to be acquitted or found “not guilty”. Not only does the prosecutor have to prove you are guilty, they have to prove you are guilty “beyond reasonable doubt”.

The rationale is that it is better that the guilty go free than that the innocent be convicted.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Which is why it's a presumption! If you look up the word presumption and understand what it means, that also could help you out.

Last edited by travestyny; 05-14-2019 at 08:31 PM.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:29 PM #32492
man down man down is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 14,020
Quoted: 9313 Post(s)
Rep Power: 39
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 268,445.26
Bank: 3,694.10
Total Points: 272,139.36
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
This is completely wrong. Why? Because EVERYONE in this country is presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. What you said is the complete opposite of that and entirely wrong.
It's funny you have to explain this. Trump had top dogs after him for over two years. If they didn't find anything he must be super duper awesome! Lol.
Hey if they can't charge him then let's just make something up! Freaking libs.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 08:43 PM #32493
1bad65 1bad65 is online now
The ugly American
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 22,758
Quoted: 10816 Post(s)
Rep Power: 87
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 197,892.15
Bank: 3,180.73
Total Points: 201,072.88
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
This is completely wrong. Why? Because EVERYONE in this country is presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. What you said is the complete opposite of that and entirely wrong.
And here comes the semantics and word games...…


Because he cannot stop. Gotta 'win' ya know.

It always boils down to a battle of attrition with that guy. Always.

I wish y'all would quit playing the same stupid game with him and gumming up threads.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:00 PM #32494
travestyny travestyny is offline
Fvcking Up The Game.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 21,264
Quoted: 14096 Post(s)
Rep Power: 59
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 195,763.77
Bank: 3,163,461.70
Total Points: 3,359,225.47
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
It's funny you have to explain this. Trump had top dogs after him for over two years. If they didn't find anything he must be super duper awesome! Lol.
Hey if they can't charge him then let's just make something up! Freaking libs.
If a lack of evidence to prove you are guilty means that you are innocent......

then how is it that people have admit to being guilty after being found to be not guilty? That would be impossible.


This isn't hard to understand for most.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:07 PM #32495
travestyny travestyny is offline
Fvcking Up The Game.
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 21,264
Quoted: 14096 Post(s)
Rep Power: 59
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 195,763.77
Bank: 3,163,461.70
Total Points: 3,359,225.47
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear To the end of Covid19 no matter who is in charge come November - JimRaynor 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
And here comes the semantics and word games...…


Because he cannot stop. Gotta 'win' ya know.

It always boils down to a battle of attrition with that guy. Always.

I wish y'all would quit playing the same stupid game with him and gumming up threads.
It's called facts. Something your slimy ass wouldn't know anything about
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:16 PM #32496
man down man down is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 14,020
Quoted: 9313 Post(s)
Rep Power: 39
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 268,445.26
Bank: 3,694.10
Total Points: 272,139.36
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 
For the Hat Trick.  Stump those grubers. ;) - 1bad65 Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ Thanks for the kinds words - Chollo Vista 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
If a lack of evidence to prove you are guilty means that you are innocent......

then how is it that people have admit to being guilty after being found to be not guilty? That would be impossible.


This isn't hard to understand for most.
It happens everyday bud. No evidence and he had the FBI going after him! Don't worry you're about to find out how deep this rabbit hole goes against Trump. I'm no tin foil guy but there's a lot of moves being made right now. Something tells me it won't be long for the info to come out either.

What will you say when you find out the FBI and Obama administration spied on Trump? What will you say when you find out this full thing started because of some fake ass report?
You want people to hear you out and see your side. It goes both ways.

Please tell me your answer to my questions so we can review later.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:16 PM #32497
1bad65 1bad65 is online now
The ugly American
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 22,758
Quoted: 10816 Post(s)
Rep Power: 87
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 197,892.15
Bank: 3,180.73
Total Points: 201,072.88
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
It's funny you have to explain this. Trump had top dogs after him for over two years. If they didn't find anything he must be super duper awesome! Lol.
Hey if they can't charge him then let's just make something up! Freaking libs.
It's all about 'winning' some stupid game to those fools.

They truly think if they just never quit and never say they are wrong, then they are right every time. (I think it's a product of the participation trophy rearing we see going on, but that's another topic altogether).


Remember how they typed over and over how 'Mueller Time' was coming, how us deplorables were going to see our Fuehrer dragged out in handcuffs, and how him and his family would rot in prison. We heard about all this evidence the press was reporting, and how Mueller would get it all. Over and over and over. And over again. For over 2 years!!

Then when Mueller finds no evidence of collusion, they typed excuses over and over and over again, all while swearing there really is proof of collusion, of course.

They aren't called NPCs for nothing.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:17 PM #32498
krazyn8tive krazyn8tive is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 9,698
Quoted: 3790 Post(s)
Rep Power: 47
krazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond reputekrazyn8tive has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 36,192.19
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 37,431.39
shove this up your ass bro - Anxious Times Practice on this so you'll be prepared to suck my di.ck in the future. - Anxious Times Sorry bro I was just mad because you were like the 4th person to accuse me of being an alt. Cheers. - Anxious Times Grip Stackin is a chump nukka - mathed No Message - mathed 
Great poster! - Bronze Bomber No Message - bm Vagabond i missed ya my brown brotha - Tago Nang Tago Fuck me - Suckmedry Ward Sucks!!!! - mathed 
stick this up your ass and pretend its ggg's shlong - Adam Kirchstein Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One we eatin' baby! cheers - Beercules pretend it's Trump - Santa_ 
Behave yourself kid. - The Tribe Enjoy your ban again, emasculated, insecure, racist coward. *Native dance* - The Tribe Awesome post, man... - anthonydavid11 One of the good guys - 1bad65 Cheers, man! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
And here comes the semantics and word games...…


Because he cannot stop. Gotta 'win' ya know.

It always boils down to a battle of attrition with that guy. Always.

I wish y'all would quit playing the same stupid game with him and gumming up threads.
Our legal system exists and operates on this premise. Travestyny wants to pretend that over 200 years of jurisprudence doesn’t exist so his argument, if you can even call it one, makes sense in his tiny head. It really is laughable. What’s not funny is there are many in this country that think just like him.
krazyn8tive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:22 PM #32499
1bad65 1bad65 is online now
The ugly American
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 22,758
Quoted: 10816 Post(s)
Rep Power: 87
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 197,892.15
Bank: 3,180.73
Total Points: 201,072.88
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
Our legal system exists and operates on this premise. Travestyny wants to pretend that over 200 years of jurisprudence doesn’t exist so his argument, if you can even call it one, makes sense in his tiny head. It really is laughable. What’s not funny is there are many in this country that think just like him.
Of course.

200 years of jurisprudence mean nothing when Travesty has to win an Internet argument.


The Ignore function was given to us by God for clowns like him.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.


Use it, please.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 09:32 PM #32500
Don Pichardo Don Pichardo is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Nor Cal
Posts: 6,806
Quoted: 2905 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 21,298.48
Bank: 156,042.34
Total Points: 177,340.82
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- I’m outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazyn8tive View Post
This is completely wrong. Why? Because EVERYONE in this country is presumed INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty. What you said is the complete opposite of that and entirely wrong.
Your talking about court proceedings and your correct

He’s talking about real life out side if court.
OJ was presumed innocent. We found not guilty. So yes he was not legally culpable for the crime but come on. Who here believes he didn’t chop them fools? Most think he did it.
Don Pichardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "*****, "all, "bring, "mike", "wind, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (clinton, (live), (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, **the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, 90s?, ????, abruptly, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, agreement., amendment!, american, americans, angry, announces, anti, appearing, apprentice, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cancer!", cash-documentary, celebration, changed, chants, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, collapse, college, collusion, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, counsel, cousin, coverage, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, cuts, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, delays, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, disrespecting, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, financial, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, found., foundation, france, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giuliani, giving, glenn, got's, guns?, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, indict, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, john, jong-un, jordan, june, justice, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, losses, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, mccain?, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., mentally, mexico, michael, mid-terms, migration, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, mueller, muellers, neo liberal simps, network), news, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obama!, obamacare, official, official:, opening., opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, probe, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, rally, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, robert, rocketman, runs, russia, russiagate/obstruction, russian, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, solar, solar!, sooooo, special, spent, spoke, staff, star, starting, state, statement, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, tariffs, team, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread**, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, told, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump", trump's, trump., trump..., trump:, trump?, trumps, trumps', u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wind, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, wtf?, ya'll, year, you're, young

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.