Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-20-2019, 01:27 PM #21
westernchamp

Quoted: 2652 Post(s)
.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 97,213.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Weird. Americans don't really glorify Americans in boxing. Look how little support Wilder gets as heavyweight champ of the world.
Pac gets a TON of credit despite a lot of losses. Even in his own generation he was 2nd to Mayweather. How does he become goat when he wasn't even the best of his era??
Smells like bullshyt.
yeah, you gon go and bring up the one fighter that people dont really like. look at tyson fury, bruh aint even an american but he looks the closest to one and look at all the praises he's been getting. imagine if manny has blonde hair or is bald......
.WesternChamp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-20-2019, 01:29 PM #22
westernchamp

.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute.WesternChamp. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Weird. Americans don't really glorify Americans in boxing. Look how little support Wilder gets as heavyweight champ of the world.
Pac gets a TON of credit despite a lot of losses. Even in his own generation he was 2nd to Mayweather. How does he become goat when he wasn't even the best of his era??
Smells like bullshyt.
who's the best in his era then? and is that your opinion only? hmmm...
Old 06-20-2019, 01:30 PM #23
westernchamp

Quote:
Smells like bullshyt.
BHOP was viewed as god on here because he was still fighting at his age! manny gets trashed on here for still fighting at his age and STILL fighting the young top guys. i guess you dont see it.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:03 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2144 Post(s)
pasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond reputepasawayako has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 51,057.26
Bolied rottweiler meat sub sandwich 4 mah pinoy brutha - -Deal With It- i like your name! keep owning these floyd stans - cawadoody Pacquiao vs Marquez IV! - Check_hooks 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Makavelli Jr. 

Seee what they did to floyd who is an american, They think floyd is one of the greatest when most of his fight are just running in the ring and have a gift wins with the likes of maidana, Castillo etc.....
pasawayako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:12 PM #25
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13056 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 1,043,980.87
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
who's the best in his era then? and is that your opinion only? hmmm...
Mayweather clearly beat him, and also went undefeated. It's not my opinion that he's the best of the era, it's EVERYONE who has a clue about boxing's opinion.

Dude, you normally post good stuff but you act completely [email protected] when talking about Pac. I love Pac. I think he's a better person than Floyd. I'd watch his fights any day over Floyd. He just wasn't as good at boxing as Floyd. And that's fine. I don't know why you guys are in denial about that.

It's embarrassing to be a Pac fan because his fanbase is like 80% [email protected] I wish they could act grown up and appreciate how cool the guy was without making up lies.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:36 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1412 Post(s)
djtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond reputedjtmal has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,138.46
Total Points: 14,498.73
For your courage and honour on the battlefield - -LightsOut- lol - -LightsOut- For being NSB top poster - -Ironmike- 

In terms of respect he's up there with Ali in my book.

What Floyd did he could only do in the era he was in.
djtmal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:38 PM #27
westernchamp

Quote:
Mayweather clearly beat him, and also went undefeated. It's not my opinion that he's the best of the era, it's EVERYONE who has a clue about boxing's opinion.

Dude, you normally post good stuff but you act completely [email protected] when talking about Pac. I love Pac. I think he's a better person than Floyd. I'd watch his fights any day over Floyd. He just wasn't as good at boxing as Floyd. And that's fine. I don't know why you guys are in denial about that.

It's embarrassing to be a Pac fan because his fanbase is like 80% [email protected] I wish they could act grown up and appreciate how cool the guy was without making up lies.
douglus beat tyson. does that mean douglas is rank/better than tyson??? smh!!!!!!!!!

you aint even a pac fan so quit trying to front bruh.
Old 06-20-2019, 03:41 PM #28
Interim Champion

Quoted: 404 Post(s)
famicommander is a splendid one to beholdfamicommander is a splendid one to beholdfamicommander is a splendid one to beholdfamicommander is a splendid one to beholdfamicommander is a splendid one to beholdfamicommander is a splendid one to beholdfamicommander is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 13,765.69

7 losses and 2 draws. Come on.
famicommander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 03:49 PM #29
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13056 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 1,043,980.87
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded &quot;no more than 3 replies&quot; dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
douglus beat tyson. does that mean douglas is rank/better than tyson??? smh!!!!!!!!!

you aint even a pac fan so quit trying to front bruh.
See^. A Pac fan (and you can look up my post history if you don't believe) gives you an honest opinion and you say it must be a lie because you can't allow that to enter your reality. You're trying to protect your fantasy.

Pac was the people's champ, but he wasn't the best. IDK why people choose to idolize a man like that but Pac, being a man of God, would even tell you that's fuked up.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 04:22 PM #30
Ignore List Champion

Quoted: 19814 Post(s)
Eff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond reputeEff Pandas has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,210,707.08
Total Points: 1,234,898.83
No Message - Santa_ Burger Exchange - cheeseburger good poster - jas One of the best posters on the forum! - JK1700 You Dont Have Enough Gifts - JimRaynor 
Always keep it real - Nomadic great contest! - TBear One kf - jas One of bscenes best - jas sensible, reasonable poster. 5 star - jazluvr 
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder you are one cool dude - Dean_Razorback 

Idk if he'd be deemed "the greatest" just cuz he's American. I tend to think it'd have lil impact with something like that.

I'm not even sure he'd be more popular if he was American. Does he still got that entertaining way of singsongy talking thats damn near charming? Manny got as popular as he got partially off of his persona which is a persona a American guy might not have with other Americans quite like a Asian cat had with Americans.
Eff Pandas is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
accepted, american., greatest, manny, pacquiao

User Tag List