Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 05-29-2019, 08:47 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 15730 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 131,612.93
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
No doubt, bruv. I owe you a beer
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
A mind like yours..... kisses...

Dont be a waste

of talent..

Man kisses.
.. from an old azzz beautiful Z
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2019, 01:28 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Been reading your posts.  Theyre not even in English.  U must have dropped out of school.  U sound very illiterate.  And I flagged ALL your racist stuff u will be banned - HAMMER77777 Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 
dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 
Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Travestyny vs ADP02

Lying and begging?

I have tried it all. NOTHING will get you to ACCEPT a CHALLENGE that you were so confident about.

All that is left is stuff like this:
- Tell you that I have captured your pet dog. You have 2 days to ACCEPT!

Lets face it, I called it from the start of the UNVISITED thread.

WAS TRAVESTYNY RIGHT or was TRAVESTY RIGHT that you would NEVER ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE?

We have a CHALLENGE in the DOME but I am waiting for the one called DEFLECTOR and DUCKer to ACCEPT the challenge.

- 2 months of arguments.
- Challenge with 1 guy DUCKing for UNVISITED thread.
- Challenge in the Dome with the same guy doing anything and everything but accept the challenge.

1 common denominator

ADP02

is

100%

DUCK

MATERIAL!!!!!!

ADP02, ready to ACCEPT?

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] from [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
I mediated, and by a preponderance of the evidence, you won.

I cant find spoon rapping about brother Larry and Marquez drinking pee. Do you got it?
Old 06-18-2019, 06:32 AM #13
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11444 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 58,813.80
Total Points: 138,541.92
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
I mediated, and by a preponderance of the evidence, you won.

I cant find spoon rapping about brother Larry and Marquez drinking pee. Do you got it?
But of course

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:32 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
But of course

ADPO is vanquished. JMM said, Floyd fights too good, processes too fast. Poor Ricky Crackton...
Old 06-19-2019, 08:47 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
ADP02 DUCKING ME HERE:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790013

and HERE

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=740888

and HERE:

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=790527

SO WHO IS THE BIGGEST DUCKER OF THEM ALL? I guess we know now.

DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT SOMEONE DUCKING YOU, SON. YOU AREN'T BUILT FOR THAT. ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU GOT MURDERED 4-0 IN OUR ONLY DEBATE AND TO THIS DAY STILL REFUSE TO PAY UP YOUR DEBT, BET WELCHER! STOP WITH THE DESPERATE BULLSHlT. YOU GOT MURDERED AND YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT.

R.I.P.
My memory fades at times, old man etc.

Do you remember those wild floyd vs PAC battles Id get into with spoon23, ADPO, and Rath?

Id always bring up how JMM said Floyd is the best.

Theyd always bring up some slow motion camera stuff. They said JMM tripped manny into falling on that vicious KO.

In slow motion manny beat Floyd, And JMM
Old 06-20-2019, 10:33 AM #16
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
My memory fades at times, old man etc.

Do you remember those wild floyd vs PAC battles Id get into with spoon23, ADPO, and Rath?

Id always bring up how JMM said Floyd is the best.

Theyd always bring up some slow motion camera stuff. They said JMM tripped manny into falling on that vicious KO.

In slow motion manny beat Floyd, And JMM

Unfortunately, Manny also slapped my momma in slow motion

That dude aint no joke when you turn off the sound, hit slow motion, stand on one leg and close one eye! Do it, and he's undefeated!
Old 06-20-2019, 10:57 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Unfortunately, Manny also slapped my momma in slow motion

That dude aint no joke when you turn off the sound, hit slow motion, stand on one leg and close one eye! Do it, and he's undefeated!
Manny and his ******* posse...in super slow motion Kod all pro boxers, and armatures too. manny the manny ask
Spoon23, Adpo(diaper) and rath...

Better yet find clowns real clowns...and axe them who won..
Old 06-20-2019, 01:20 PM #18
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Manny and his ******* posse...in super slow motion Kod all pro boxers, and armatures too. manny the manny ask
Spoon23, Adpo(diaper) and rath...

Better yet find clowns real clowns...and axe them who won..
hahaha. Man, it's so funny that ADPO and RATH have abandoned this site, basically over Mayweather beating Pac....

but Spoon is still here saying the same thing he was saying years and years ago. Still, the most iconic saying on this site is and always will be, "Floyd ruined Spoon's life."
Old 06-20-2019, 01:35 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
hahaha. Man, it's so funny that ADPO and RATH have abandoned this site, basically over Mayweather beating Pac....

but Spoon is still here saying the same thing he was saying years and years ago. Still, the most iconic saying on this site is and always will be, "Floyd ruined Spoon's life."
Marquez and Canelo became better fighters after ****ing wit Floyd

*******s are stuck in slow motion, and slow motion

My oracles 84 and 83 old uncles say, after sugar ray, theres Floyd..they hate his words .... love his fighting

One uncle special. Forces Vietnam ... he wed to play Otis, Wilson Pickett, Hendrix..

He taught me how to catch, set traps pull, turn opponents... nuff said... he died... left me everything... blaster and beer saw a photo of a car I never drove.. plus others... he left me everything...Im happy I get his wooden dummy.. I hate that dummy.....
Old 06-24-2019, 10:58 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
But of course

Some of these lil Bish azz hoes need to be put down, in slow motion.

In their pea brains, manny is ko-ing the world, Marquez tripped manny onto a fist of fury, Marquez drinks pee, very common in india(Ayurvedic), its a global conspiracy perpetrated by the Jew white man to keep Filipinos subservient to rich people who laugh at buyers six figs.. adpo, is prolly an ex government employee, postal employee,

Now I go postal on Asian people, immigrants that adopt the racist points of views of whites(George Wallace) as they come up in the USA.

I took a course, bone head English, UCBerkeley, Asian American studies..my Chinese professor hated me..

I posited the idea that Asian American docility, allowed them to fly under the white mans radar, thus enabling them to succeed. I also said, blacks, Mexicans, and Native American men, real men, contributed to unfounded fears, racism.

I know to the average azz clown on this site I appear crazy.. I used to Koran my TAs, teaching assistants.. I wa a UCB regents scholar... I wish a lot of these youngsters would stop lollllling and learn ****ing history.

Emoji... is a Japanese word.

Are young know it all, know nothing lil boy that ****ing stuuupid.

Share This With Friends

Tags
adp02, duck!, grand

User Tag List