Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-14-2019, 09:57 PM #51
Interim Champion

Quoted: 289 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 130,392.41
Total Points: 161,551.04
Cheers, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony Loma Ruins Lives - Tony Trick-Pony Stay cool, my brother - Tony Trick-Pony 
Talking Kawhi Leonard has left the Building

Could it be he's just waiting until at least the Schwartz fight is out of the way ? I tell ya the media and opposition do just about everything to bait fighters into looking past an opponent. Throw out as many clever quip jabs as you like about no names getting a shot, but I think it should be obvious by now how unwise it is to presume chit.

Not saying Fury is Mr. mentally high n tight squared away, but if I was a 'Fighter', I don't know how I would handle all the press and what not coming at me right before a title fight.
For me I'm like, "Wilder ? Who's that ? Joshua ? He Schwartz's trainer ? Sorry mate, I can't seem to think past this weekend. Hit me up next week. Peace".

Then again, what would the beat writers and forums have to talk n squawk about ? Like I said, the talking heads do whatever they gotta do to get that sound bite.

Not everybody can be a Kawhi Leonard.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Peace.
CauliflowerEars is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-14-2019, 10:49 PM #52
Contender

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Terrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these partsTerrell1555 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 13,551.26

Exactly couldn’t have said that better!
Terrell1555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2019, 11:00 PM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5477 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 118,825.61
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Fister View Post
Well well, the Matchroom Peter Puffer got off his knees and abandoned the AJ Express to jump on to the slow motion car wreck which is Fury.

You setting yourself up for more disappointment. Just accept that Americans are on another level.
Yeah, a level below us Brits as we beat you the vast majority of the time.

But enough with the deflection, spell it out how Wilder has a better resume than Fury so I can laugh at you some more. Other than an unproven hype job in Ortiz where he needed corruption to win, what has Wilder actually done in 42 fights?

Fury has wins over Wilder, Wlad and 2x Chisora. That's clearly superior to anything that bum Wilder has come close to doing.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:14 AM #54
Contender

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Zelda is a jewel in the roughZelda is a jewel in the roughZelda is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 6,378.00

Does Fury even have any say over the fight? Isn't he already committed to ESPN for $80m as his pay for 5 fights? If Wilder had accepted the $100m DAZN offer, it would be DAZN (Skipper) talking to Hearn for the other part of the negotiations rather than Wilder talking to Joshua.

So, I am assuming it will be Haymon talking to the guys at ESPN rather than Fury.
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:39 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3262 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,061.00
Total Points: 178,979.76
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

So there are some Wilder fans happy with this news I see? Very strange! I guess they are afraid he might lose again to the Furious one.

Fury though. What a strange character. He contradicts himself left and right. I think I heard him say last week that it was signed....
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2019, 08:44 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3262 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,061.00
Total Points: 178,979.76
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxingfan4ever View Post
It's interesting what Fury says ... he has not signed ... the rematch was immediate and he fled by signing with Top Rank. Now he says he has not signed for 2020, something runs away from him. For me that Fury is touched, that some permanent damage will remain for that last bombing of Wilder in the assault 12 ... I want to see his reflections against the Swartz that ... let's see if that German presses him to see how Fury reacts ... to me that Fury is still knocked out ...
Bro if Fury was damaged goods and still knocked out then how did he recover, get up and fight back in the 12th round? Just after he got knocked down hard, he put his hands behind his back clowning wilder again lmao. There is nothing wrong with his confidence. He rocked Wilder after that KD as well with a right hand- left hook combo. He is fine
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 05:15 AM #57
Interim Champion

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
pugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 12,627.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
He's been taking lessons from the king of contradictions: Deontay Wilder.
Ahhh, there you go champ. How you feeling these days buddy? You getting outside at all?
pugil1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 07:18 PM #58
Undisputed Champion

Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugil1st View Post
Ahhh, there you go champ. How you feeling these days buddy? You getting outside at all?
I'm fine my man. But your deflections need looking into.
Old 06-19-2019, 08:13 AM #59
Interim Champion

Quoted: 257 Post(s)
pugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond reputepugil1st has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 12,627.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
I'm fine my man. But your deflections need looking into.
No deflections. You just should know not to come for me unless I send for you. (American slang. Look it up)
pugil1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2019, 09:27 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugil1st View Post
No deflections. You just should know not to come for me unless I send for you. (American slang. Look it up)
Yeah, that doesn't work if you quoted me first.

And yes, you are deflecting.

Share This With Friends