Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-17-2019, 09:11 PM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4676 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 95,656.43

If any these allegations are false then let Anthony Joshua sue them for slander, making false statements and defamation of character in order to clear his name. Manny Pacquiao did to Money Mayweather and won an out of court settlement against him because of it.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-17-2019, 09:47 PM #52
Contender

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.06
Total Points: 8,822.25

I get that boxing is a "fraternity" and those within pro boxing circles are more privy to the "behind closed doors" details that go on. Even so, I still think it very justified to always question the source. Very rarely has the boxing "brotherhood" deterred fighters from having animosity toward each other and talking trash about one another. There's a reason that criminals are rarely ever used as material or "expert" witnesses in the judicial system. Ever heard the claim "he's not a credible witness; his testimony is suspect and cannot be accepted" ?

Well that's what everyone is saying about Miller. No matter how GUILTY he is of the same crime he's "ratting" about, his credibility is suspect and he's not to be trusted as a reliable source. His motivations are suspect. Until someone has a record of lying or cheating, their testimony will be perceived as more credible than someone caught lying or cheating. Let's ask a "Liar" who else is lying. Well, how do you know the "convicted" liar isn't lying about the "accused" liar ?
If you really are pressed to apply the "fraternity" theory, it's just as easy to go ask ANY other fighter who has never been caught or accused of lying or cheating. If the "fraternity" theory is indeed valid, you are not limited to just the "criminals".
CauliflowerEars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 12:24 AM #53
Interim Champion

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
lowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond reputelowblows420 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,149.87
Total Points: 10,989.72

Miller is a little b itc h... for real arum is about to make me hate boxing if he gives this dude even a dollar after cheating.
lowblows420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:52 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4676 Post(s)
champion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond reputechampion4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 95,656.43

Quote:
Originally Posted by CauliflowerEars View Post
I get that boxing is a "fraternity" and those within pro boxing circles are more privy to the "behind closed doors" details that go on. Even so, I still think it very justified to always question the source. Very rarely has the boxing "brotherhood" deterred fighters from having animosity toward each other and talking trash about one another. There's a reason that criminals are rarely ever used as material or "expert" witnesses in the judicial system. Ever heard the claim "he's not a credible witness; his testimony is suspect and cannot be accepted" ?

Well that's what everyone is saying about Miller. No matter how GUILTY he is of the same crime he's "ratting" about, his credibility is suspect and he's not to be trusted as a reliable source. His motivations are suspect. Until someone has a record of lying or cheating, their testimony will be perceived as more credible than someone caught lying or cheating. Let's ask a "Liar" who else is lying. Well, how do you know the "convicted" liar isn't lying about the "accused" liar ?
If you really are pressed to apply the "fraternity" theory, it's just as easy to go ask ANY other fighter who has never been caught or accused of lying or cheating. If the "fraternity" theory is indeed valid, you are not limited to just the "criminals".
Then what about Jose Canseco? An admitted steroid cheat who testified before Congress and outed several Major League Baseball players under oath as well as in his book as juicers and steroid cheats? Many among them were Mark McGwire, Rafael Palmiero, Jason Giambi, Ivan Rodriguez and Juan Gonzalez. Was he used as an expert and credible witness for Congress despite his shady past as a doper and drug cheat? The answer is yes.
champion4ever is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:27 AM #55
Contender

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
CauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond reputeCauliflowerEars has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.06
Total Points: 8,822.25

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion4ever View Post
Then what about Jose Canseco? An admitted steroid cheat who testified before Congress and outed several Major League Baseball players under oath as well as in his book as juicers and steroid cheats? Many among them were Mark McGwire, Rafael Palmiero, Jason Giambi, Ivan Rodriguez and Juan Gonzalez. Was he used as an expert and credible witness for Congress despite his shady past as a doper and drug cheat? The answer is yes.
Yeah I thought about that as well, so you're right that's not always the case. I also thought about those TV shows where they go into prisons or seek out some infamous serial killer for help or insight. All situations are not created equal, for sure. Official investigation is one thing, hearsay is another. But you're certainly right, it's not absolute.

Even so, that doesn't negate the wisdom or practice of, "always consider the source" that is still used when considering testimony. Obviously, hypocrisy and extenuating circumstances affect the reception of claims and accusations. And as we can see from the many comments acknowledging so, the motives are suspect and the hypocrisy high, in this grasshopper.

Peace.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by CauliflowerEars; 06-19-2019 at 12:28 PM.
CauliflowerEars is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:21 PM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5032 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 96,858.66
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
I donít defend Fury. He got caught with whatever and served a ban. He tested cleanly every other time, so it is what it is. If he did take something, i dont condone that from any fighter but they serve their ban and if they keep testing clean after that then what can you do? Iím no Kid Galahad fan but he served his ban and heís been clean since, so iím not going to keep making an issue about it, especially when theyíre lengthy bans like he and Fury had. Canelo and his nonsense 6 month ban is a joke though.

I never made an accusations towards AJ. In fact recently i defended him in regards to PED accusations. My feeling is that probably most fighters are juicing, some have the means to get away with it by some form or other. But if a guy is testing clean (like AJ) then we should give them the benefit of the doubt, rather than accusing.

My point was more to do with other people in boxing who have a good understanding of juicing, they probably have a more trained eye than you and i to know whoís on things and who arenít, because its something theyíre surrounded by for years. GGG said similar things about AJ as Miller and Whyte , but heís always tested clean but seemed suspicious of AJ too?

I was a Pacquiao fan, but when the likes of Malignaggi seemed to be utterly convinced he was juicing, i think there might be something to it, because fighters probably know all the signs that most of us donít.

See, youíre very odd, you automatically think it was a dig at Joshua, which it wasnít. Iíd have made a similar post if it was about anybody. I just think when some fighters are accusing other fighters, there might be something to it sometimes, if they seem adamant.
Golovkin didn't accuse AJ of anything. People took it out of context. G was just saying that they test you a lot of times in the US as he's been through it with VADA. so that might mess him up a bit. But VADA test the same regardless of where the fight's held.

Paulie doesn't have any insider information on Manny nor a keen eye either. It just seems like a smear campaign out of nowhere. What his problem is I don't know. But Paulie knows not one jot when it comes to Manny otherwise he would have said by now.

Miller doesn't know anything about a TUE. He's just a bitter American who wanted to have AJ's mind elsewhere leading up to their fight and projecting. So he has to keep with it now after he's already made the accusation. But if AJ were juicing, no one Miller knows has any connection with AJ. Wilder, Whyte and Fury don't feel they can beat AJ inside a ring so have decided to try and do it outside. But it is hilarious with Whyte and Fury considering both have already popped and AJ hasn't. Not everyone is a punk like those two. Wilder will also say anything to smear AJ because he's entitled and envious at AJ having all the attention. He too doesn't believe he can win inside the ring so will try and do it outside as well.

All in all, they're all f3cking punks who don't understand irony or have any knowledge about the word "Hypocrisy". And if I was as cowardly as they are, i'd probably be bitter too with the main star doing his talking inside the ring instead of out of it.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:05 PM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2894 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 27,759.61
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
Golovkin didn't accuse AJ of anything. People took it out of context. G was just saying that they test you a lot of times in the US as he's been through it with VADA. so that might mess him up a bit. But VADA test the same regardless of where the fight's held.

Paulie doesn't have any insider information on Manny nor a keen eye either. It just seems like a smear campaign out of nowhere. What his problem is I don't know. But Paulie knows not one jot when it comes to Manny otherwise he would have said by now.

Miller doesn't know anything about a TUE. He's just a bitter American who wanted to have AJ's mind elsewhere leading up to their fight and projecting. So he has to keep with it now after he's already made the accusation. But if AJ were juicing, no one Miller knows has any connection with AJ. Wilder, Whyte and Fury don't feel they can beat AJ inside a ring so have decided to try and do it outside. But it is hilarious with Whyte and Fury considering both have already popped and AJ hasn't. Not everyone is a punk like those two. Wilder will also say anything to smear AJ because he's entitled and envious at AJ having all the attention. He too doesn't believe he can win inside the ring so will try and do it outside as well.

All in all, they're all f3cking punks who don't understand irony or have any knowledge about the word "Hypocrisy". And if I was as cowardly as they are, i'd probably be bitter too with the main star doing his talking inside the ring instead of out of it.
You can hardly call Fury a punk. He went to Germany and schooled Wlad. AJ’s best win is a life and death fight with that Fury leftover.

He then went to America and really beat Wilder when he was half fit. Not many would do that.

Fury would school AJ and anybody with sense knows it. You think Fury would do those previous things but scared to get in with AJ who is a lesser fighter than the Wlad and Wilder he faced? Don’t be ridiculous.

The fact is Fury v AJ was never on the cards. They’re both signed to different promoters and networks in the UK. Both teams can say they made offers or had discussions, but the reality is that fight was always going to be very, very difficult to make. It was never truly a possibility and both sides know it. I doubt either of them are afraid to fight.

But right now who even cares? AJ’s career is hanging on by a thread because he just got whooped by a fringe contender Andy Ruiz. He’s a joke at the minute and better concentrate on that rematch or he’s done. Fury on the other hand if flying high and it kills AJ fans.

But let me tell you, Fury is just the real deal and that’s why he’s back on top. You can’t keep that kind of talent down. AJ will go down as nothing but a carefully matched fad if he fails to beat Ruiz again and will be considered a slightly better version of David Price.

Feel free to jump onto the Fury life raft, because AJ is sinking fast. Come aboard, you’re most welcome. You might aswell do it now and save time because Fury will be standing alone at the top of the division soon and AJ will have faded into obscurity.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:09 PM #58
NSB AND DOME POTY 2018

Quoted: 24177 Post(s)
larryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond reputelarryxxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,314,334.03
Total Points: 1,330,839.48
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
.................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy .................... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy 
............... - BostonGuy ............... - BostonGuy Suck it - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Freedom. Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - sugarsmosley Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - TBear 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - TBear Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott-Weiland 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Gay and Lesbian Pride - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - MELLY-MEL... 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - lfc19titles Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - lfc19titles 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
larryxxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:37 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5032 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 96,858.66
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathofaclown View Post
You can hardly call Fury a punk. He went to Germany and schooled Wlad. AJís best win is a life and death fight with that Fury leftover.

He then went to America and really beat Wilder when he was half fit. Not many would do that.

Fury would school AJ and anybody with sense knows it. You think Fury would do those previous things but scared to get in with AJ who is a lesser fighter than the Wlad and Wilder he faced? Donít be ridiculous.

The fact is Fury v AJ was never on the cards. Theyíre both signed to different promoters and networks in the UK. Both teams can say they made offers or had discussions, but the reality is that fight was always going to be very, very difficult to make. It was never truly a possibility and both sides know it. I doubt either of them are afraid to fight.

But right now who even cares? AJís career is hanging on by a thread because he just got whooped by a fringe contender Andy Ruiz. Heís a joke at the minute and better concentrate on that rematch or heís done. Fury on the other hand if flying high and it kills AJ fans.

But let me tell you, Fury is just the real deal and thatís why heís back on top. You canít keep that kind of talent down. AJ will go down as nothing but a carefully matched fad if he fails to beat Ruiz again and will be considered a slightly better version of David Price.

Feel free to jump onto the Fury life raft, because AJ is sinking fast. Come aboard, youíre most welcome. You might aswell do it now and save time because Fury will be standing alone at the top of the division soon and AJ will have faded into obscurity.
AJ is a lesser fighter than Wlad and Wilder? AJ beat that version of Wlad. In fact, he beat a better more determined version. As for Wilder? Haha.

AJ made Fury be a punk. Why else would Fury refuse to fight AJ unless given 50% when he didn't get that for the first Wilder fight? The amount of money on offer was huge but he preferred to do his talking outside the ring instead of inside.

ESPN and PBC are doing a cross promotion. The same could have been done with Sky and BT. Hearn talked about it. There are no more problems with a cross promotion there than there is with ESPN and PBC.

Fury said a few weeks before he signed up for the Wilder fight that he would need more time to prepare for an AJ fight. But he had no problem signing up for Wilder. So don't try and give me all this nonsense. AJ was the number 1 with 3 titles. He's the one you go for, not anyone else. Plus a lot more money was on offer. Fury talked of doing it, but was too scared to actually get in there and do his talking where it mattered.

Fury is flying high after beating a bum? Some height he's achieved there. Haha.

AJ was carefully matched? You sound like you have the same logic and sense as your hero. We both know that's a load of bullshlt. We also know the fight was on offer for Fury, Wilder, Whyte and Ortiz. None of them wanted it. They'd fight each other though. That tells you all you need to know. Save the delusion for some other crank.

AJ could never win a serious fight again and still would prove way beyond David Price. To say he would be a "Slightly" better version is nothing but desperation of someone who clearly enjoys watching AJ lose. I can see the spite in pretty much every word you type. But you enjoy the cheating moron who likes to contradict himself every 5 minutes.

AJ will never go into obscurity. But Fury still operates like he's there. That's why no one buys his tickets. But that's what you get when you're a cheating ****phobe who has the intellect of a f3cking pineapple that bores most of the time he's in the ring. So as I say, enjoy.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:54 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2894 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,144.15
Total Points: 27,759.61
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
AJ is a lesser fighter than Wlad and Wilder? AJ beat that version of Wlad. In fact, he beat a better more determined version. As for Wilder? Haha.

AJ made Fury be a punk. Why else would Fury refuse to fight AJ unless given 50% when he didn't get that for the first Wilder fight? The amount of money on offer was huge but he preferred to do his talking outside the ring instead of inside.

ESPN and PBC are doing a cross promotion. The same could have been done with Sky and BT. Hearn talked about it. There are no more problems with a cross promotion there than there is with ESPN and PBC.

Fury said a few weeks before he signed up for the Wilder fight that he would need more time to prepare for an AJ fight. But he had no problem signing up for Wilder. So don't try and give me all this nonsense. AJ was the number 1 with 3 titles. He's the one you go for, not anyone else. Plus a lot more money was on offer. Fury talked of doing it, but was too scared to actually get in there and do his talking where it mattered.

Fury is flying high after beating a bum? Some height he's achieved there. Haha.

AJ was carefully matched? You sound like you have the same logic and sense as your hero. We both know that's a load of bullshlt. We also know the fight was on offer for Fury, Wilder, Whyte and Ortiz. None of them wanted it. They'd fight each other though. That tells you all you need to know. Save the delusion for some other crank.

AJ could never win a serious fight again and still would prove way beyond David Price. To say he would be a "Slightly" better version is nothing but desperation of someone who clearly enjoys watching AJ lose. I can see the spite in pretty much every word you type. But you enjoy the cheating moron who likes to contradict himself every 5 minutes.

AJ will never go into obscurity. But Fury still operates like he's there. That's why no one buys his tickets. But that's what you get when you're a cheating ****phobe who has the intellect of a f3cking pineapple that bores most of the time he's in the ring. So as I say, enjoy.

Wlad was inactive, coming off a loss and older. I guess Wlad is the only man in history to become better at 41 years old lol. That’s how AJ fans spin it. Wlad was a shell and still nearly pinged AJ. He just couldn’t pull the trigger anymore to finish the job, like Andy Ruiz did. Fury beat the younger, dominant Wlad. AJ went life and death with an older shell of a man. It’s just fact. Nobody gets better at 41 after nearly two years inactivity. That’s why Wlad is retired now, he was done.

Fury is flying high and it KILLS you lol. AJ will fade into obscurity if he loses to Ruiz. And fair play to him if he does. He made great money and can have a wonderful lifestyle, why on earth would he stick around boxing to be a fringe contender if he doesn’t need to, because that’s all he will become. He hasn’t got a cat in hells chance of beating the top fighters anyway.
deathofaclown is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List