Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-18-2019, 06:18 PM #81
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2348 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 180,155.15
Total Points: 180,195.87
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

The punch output was low from both Fury and Wilder in the first fight. That won't happen in the rematch. They've figured each other out now, and there'll be a higher amount of firepower. That's going to favor the heavier puncher, Wilder.
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-18-2019, 07:32 PM #82
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2878 Post(s)
hitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,276.84
Total Points: 35,200.71
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - sugarsmosley 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deontay Wilder View Post
The punch output was low from both Fury and Wilder in the first fight. That won't happen in the rematch. They've figured each other out now, and there'll be a higher amount of firepower. That's going to favor the heavier puncher, Wilder.
I donít think Fury can afford to open up too much against Wilder. I think Fury plans to fight the exact same way and hope to avoid the big shots from Wilder that can end the fight or result in two and three point rounds for Wilder.
hitking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 07:51 PM #83
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3710 Post(s)
hugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond reputehugh grant has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 63,967.84
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Eating Disorders - Esophageal Cancer - Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - Irritable Bowel Syndrome - Pulmonary Hypertension - rorymac Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - I'm so sorry 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
Floyd relied on points. But when did Floyd ever only connect on 25% of his punches or get put on his ass twice? That’s what y’all keep failing to acknowledge. In almost every round, Wilder and Fury’s connects were almost the same and Wilder was the aggressor. Fury fought well and personally, I thought he deserved the decision. But a lot of y’all gave Fury way too much credit for simply being on his feet at the end of most rounds where neither fight did much.
I'm not sure people think fury won fight and majority of rounds because he landed so much more than wilder that wouldn't be the case. But every round he was clearly the more skilled boxer, whether it was wilder throwing so much more and missing. And it wasn't wilder being not accurate, it was actually Fury's defensive ability that made wilder miss.
Fury looked like a boxer and wilder looked like an nflmplayer who took up boxing late, which in fact wouldn't be far from truth.
Fury won rounds and that's how you score fights on round by round basis he was putting rounds in bag.
hugh grant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:43 PM #84
Undisputed Champion

hitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these partshitking is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugh grant View Post
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I'm not sure people think fury won fight and majority of rounds because he landed so much more than wilder that wouldn't be the case. But every round he was clearly the more skilled boxer, whether it was wilder throwing so much more and missing. And it wasn't wilder being not accurate, it was actually Fury's defensive ability that made wilder miss.
Fury looked like a boxer and wilder looked like an nflmplayer who took up boxing late, which in fact wouldn't be far from truth.
Fury won rounds and that's how you score fights on round by round basis he was putting rounds in bag.
The reality of that fight is. As pretty as Fury looked at times. And as amateurish as he made Wilder look at times. Wilder was pretty much putting the same amount of leather on Fury as Tyson was on him in most of the rounds. So it basically comes down to whether a judge savored Furyís skill or Wilderís aggressiveness.

I compare the way Fury fought Wilder to how Hopkins fought late in his career. Hopkins would basically do just enough to win a round. And in fights where he didnít completely outclass his opponent, a couple times the decision went against him. And of course he felt like he was robbed.

In Wilder-Fury, there were about four no-doubt rounds the entire fight. I thought Fury dominated the third and the tenth. And Wilder has the two point rounds in the ninth and twelfth. In all the other rounds, the connects were about the same, and Wilder threw more punches. So it came down to whether you favored Wilder pressing the issue or Fury skillfully evading him. Most judges favor aggression. Especially if the guy throwing less isnít landing at a high percentage.
Old 06-18-2019, 08:57 PM #85
The Watcher

Quoted: 1847 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 128,108.54
Total Points: 182,399.20
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

I say skills pays the bills. I believe Fury can make the fight boring enough to win. But he did run away from that rematch.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:05 PM #86
Official NSB POTY 2016

Quoted: 5164 Post(s)
LoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedWraps has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 92,908.39
For May 3rd to celebrate Mayweather's FIRST LOSS!! - Golovkin The LOADED medal!!! A special medal given to LoadedWraps for catching bodies on a daily basis. 1/1 SPECIAL EDITION. - Golovkin Red and Gold is my blood - -jose- A beer for my Comrad! - DonMega Toy my friend!One week  from history! - fundicao 
Guerra Cotto...PRPP..Tu Sabe.. - PRPOWERPUNCHES War Fury - valero Tyson Fury bout to give Wladimir the ol' Pizza Face - Thurman Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. War Fury! - StudentOfDaGame 
Long live the king lol - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 that sig pic tho.. - Santa_ LoadedWraps that dude - Mike D Cheers brother! - Bombs Away! 
No Message - anthonydavid11 You're still one of my favorite posters bruh...even when we disagree - Mike D Something to drink during Kovalev-Ward! - mathed 2017 MVP - Mike D !!!! WAR SRISAKET !!!! - badboyz08 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - LoadedWraps Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
No doubt at all that Fury will beat him again. He's just the superior fighter
In every possible way.

Fury will box circles around him before forcing a war and stopping him brutally.
LoadedWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:49 PM #87
Contender

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Tecnoworld has a spectacular aura aboutTecnoworld has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 11,783.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitking View Post
Are you saying Fury just made a tactical error in not being aggressive against Wilder? Or was he afraid of letting his hands go because he didnít wanna stay in punching range too long because of what may have been coming back at him?
He simply wasn't at his full 100%. Look at the Pianeta match vs the Schwarz match. Now he looks much better.
Tecnoworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:03 AM #88
Up and Comer

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
FlyingFJ is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,208.68
Total Points: 8,739.46

Tom Schwarz is 56 ranked by BoxRec and 7th best in Germany. Fury is ranked in top 4 so it is obvious that other 30 boxers ranked better than Schwarz would have knocked him out by 12. I say this because TS had been fighting since 2013 and had 25 fights but his ranking hasn't improved. I don't credit him as a competitive opponent for any top 15 heavyweights. Compare him to Gerald Washington, he is ranked 35, 21 positions better than TS. Both started fighting around the same time. GW is more credible than TS. Now, if Fury or Wilder fights boxers in the top 10 and beats them then only we can say they are superior. If they also lose like Joshua then they all are on the same level.
FlyingFJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:05 AM #89
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 425 Post(s)
saintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,426.00
Total Points: 23,443.31
excellent poster - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
I say skills pays the bills. I believe Fury can make the fight boring enough to win. But he did run away from that rematch.
Skills pay bills and Cís get degrees.
saintpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 07:01 AM #90
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecnoworld View Post
He simply wasn't at his full 100%. Look at the Pianeta match vs the Schwarz match. Now he looks much better.
I tend to not put very much stock in performances top level fighters have again severely overmatched competition. Whether it be good or bad.

Share This With Friends