Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-16-2019, 03:22 AM #31
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2634 Post(s)
CORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond reputeCORN POP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 233,936.55
Total Points: 316,858.10
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Fury wants to be a slick boxer and he knows the 1st step to being slick is being American.
If he continues his journey to the 2nd step, expect to see him coming to the ring in blackface.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
When Fury gets comfortable I can see some **** like that happening.
CORN POP is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-16-2019, 03:36 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
alexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond reputealexguiness has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 30,874.45
Tim Lane replica medal for trainer of the decade - Mike D 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeck View Post
He did everything but try to bend over the Statue of Liberty and bang her.

What was with the ridiculous "Apollo Creed" Red White and Blue outfit? The constant shout-outs to America after it was over?

Face it, NO American fighter would come into a British ring dressed as a Beefeater. NO Puerto Rican fighter would enter a ring in Mexico wearing a Sombrero.

The Gypsy King has nothing to say about bringing his next fight back to the UK? He's that much of a sell-out to the American dollar?

That he postured and mugged against a guy with almost no experience and a shorter reach was also ridiculous.

I give him credit for singing fairly well. He also seems to have more confidence than when Steve Cunningham dropped him. He even has people thinking that no current Top 10 heavy can beat him.

But he sure was being a Yankee Doodle Dandy wasn't he?
But when Floyd dresses as a Mexican, that's fine i guess?
alexguiness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:39 AM #33
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6271 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 254,161.20
Total Points: 292,168.45
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Itís a great marketing plot for him, itís not like he has a massive following in the UK, his boxing skills would be more appreciated in America to be honest. He has a deal there and he is trying to get their monies, so what do you do?
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:51 AM #34
Interim Champion

Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Blond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to beholdBlond Beast is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 22,640.35

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
Money talks. Floyd wore the Mexican flag when he fought Oscar, including the Sombrero and all. Some said he was making fun of Mexicans, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. It was about money and his Mexican fans.

Tyson showed appeal to American boxing fans, unlike Joshua in his debut, who was mainly seen as a stranger. Americans notice Tyson's gesture. He should have a good career on this side of the pond. He has a personality.
Well put. California has a higher GDP than England. Itís Prize fighting after all. His purse is coming from American money, Brits got to watch it in the middle of the night. Iím Canadian and if he fought here Iíd understand maple leaf trunks, seems more like a thank you than anything else. Did anyone expect him to wear sum trunks with UK betting site on them? Half of Americans prolly wished he knelt at the anthrm. Andy Ruiz is born and raised trained in USA but he repped Mexico above all else when he won. Paid in American dollars. But he wants that Mexican fan base, and it makes sense they love their boxing. Prize fighting is based on selling out for as much as u can get. Viva Mexico says Nelo as he stands in Vegas.
Blond Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:53 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2987 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,341.94
Total Points: 53,412.32
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by smeck View Post
He did everything but try to bend over the Statue of Liberty and bang her.

What was with the ridiculous "Apollo Creed" Red White and Blue outfit? The constant shout-outs to America after it was over?

Face it, NO American fighter would come into a British ring dressed as a Beefeater. NO Puerto Rican fighter would enter a ring in Mexico wearing a Sombrero.

The Gypsy King has nothing to say about bringing his next fight back to the UK? He's that much of a sell-out to the American dollar?

That he postured and mugged against a guy with almost no experience and a shorter reach was also ridiculous.

I give him credit for singing fairly well. He also seems to have more confidence than when Steve Cunningham dropped him. He even has people thinking that no current Top 10 heavy can beat him.

But he sure was being a Yankee Doodle Dandy wasn't he?
Actually believe it or not there’s been Puerto Rican’s walking in with Mexican flags Wilfredo Vasquez sr and Jr both would walk in with Mexican flags on their shorts. Theirs been others too, despite the rivalry a lot PR fighters have love for Mexico it’s usually the dumbass fans that take it to a stupid level.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:55 AM #36
1 John 2:22

Quoted: 5760 Post(s)
Rip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond reputeRip Chudd has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 97,589.49
Total Points: 128,271.28
Just have a beer bro - led Cookie! - MANIAC310 one of my favorite Christians in the lounge :D - MANIAC310 Splendid use of your Javelin out there!!! - Jedi Vader twenty! - MANIAC310 
Thnx again homie.. - the mesiah Thanks for the points - blacraven have a Happy and safe New Years bro! - jose830 thanks bro! :beerchug: - jose830 thanks for donating to the Superbowl Jackpot points will be returned if nobody wins :beerchug: - jose830 
:luvbed: - jose830 thanks for fast payoff. good fight!! - Psylence83 No Message - hhs661 No Message - MDPopescu Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. 
Happy Easter, Bud. I wish you and your family nothing but the best, and pray that God keeps you safe so you can be with those you love at the end of your tour. - DionysusX happy father's day - DionysusX Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Cool stories, bro... - anthonydavid11 To Plant, congrats. - dan_cov 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Black Ranger Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Robin Hood World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Sir TomJones 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

He's the champion America needs but doesn't deserve
Rip Chudd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 03:58 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1784 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 71,079.87
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Cant blame Tyson Fury for spotting a gap in the market. America needs a great Heavyweight to be proud of cuz they havnt got any at the moment. They sorta have Ruiz but Ruiz dont want to be seen as an American so Fury is jumping in to see if he can tap in to this massive American $$$$$$$ market if it still exists.
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:16 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5923 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 233,373.23
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Fury wants to be a slick boxer and he knows the 1st step to being slick is being American.
If he continues his journey to the 2nd step, expect to see him coming to the ring in blackface.
can't be a slick bruvva over in the UK breathing fog and hitting up toothless fatties.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:19 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 411 Post(s)
stellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond reputestellen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 13,108.74

Fury has gone rogue. His ho-mo phobic, misogynistic, jew baiting beliefs and his drug dealing uncles and ex-con father mean nothing to him now. Its all about mom and apple pies and trying to shaft the yanks out of much money as possible.
stellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2019, 04:19 AM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2987 Post(s)
kidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond reputekidbazooka has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,341.94
Total Points: 53,412.32
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
can't be a slick bruvva over in the UK breathing fog and hitting up toothless fatties.
Hahahahahahahaha
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
americans, fury, sucking