Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now that AJ's popularity has taken a huge setback...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LetOutTheCage View Post
    And most people had fat Fury beating Wilder so....
    Wilder floored Fury 2 times and had him damn near in a coma, while the Kool-Aid man dropped Joshua 4 times and made him question life

Comment

I think Joshua's popularity has grown, at-least in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
        I think Joshua's popularity has grown, at-least in the UK.
        You weren't expecting rational thought on a forum were you ? lol

Its almost like saying Douglas was world known before M. Tyson win and now Ruiz is an actual boxing figure yet Joshua's popularity took a hit?

Only on a boxing forum can we create such events and nonsense. lol

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          You weren't expecting rational thought on a forum were you ? lol

Its almost like saying Douglas was world known before M. Tyson win and now Ruiz is an actual boxing figure yet Joshua's popularity took a hit?

Only on a boxing forum can we create such events and nonsense. lol
          More so the way he handled the defeat and all the conspiracies. The one thing that British people like? Is abit of Vulnerability, Joshua has finally shown that. 'I even saw Hearn's eye's light up again, when he stated Joshua wanted the rematch in america' Hearn seems to idolize Joshua or did.

Joshua was popular because of his image, and style of fighting. But what really gains fans is depth, for me? he always appear too choreograph, but he has shown some depth which just come natural to past fighters such as Tyson, Ali, Hatton, Bruno, De La Hoya etc

But yes I have always thought that a defeat would grow Joshua popularity, and a tragic event? Has create a massive fight in the rematch.

Boxing at its best is theater, Broadway.

Comment

I am sorry but the Wilder haters have made his demise just a bit too premature. Ah-Ha! He is currently among the top 100 highest paid athletes in the world at no. 56 and the third highest paid boxer in the world behind Canelo and Joshua.

In just two fights; Tyson Fury and Dominic Breazeale, he has earned more than $30.5 mil as of June 2019. Now that is what you can called set for life. In addition, it's what you call generational wealth. So he never needed Anthony Joshua after all to get wealthy from boxing

Comment

I don't think using Joshua's name will do anything to help promote his upcoming fights at this point. Ruiz is the man now.

Comment

AJ and Hearn need to get on their knees, crawl to Wilder and lick his arse. In that order.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  it is hilarious how yall are trying to attack Wilder cause Joshua lost to the kool-aid man
                  It's hilarious after acting like a good boy for a few months your true colours have come back out

Comment

Wilder made a mistake. All the Wilder fans told me that the pot for this fight would keep growing and growing for Wilder as time went on. That came with the assumption that both guys would continue winning. With Joshua having just lost that is no longer true. That matchup has definitely lost some luster.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Wilder is bigger than ever after his knockout of Breazeale went viral.

The Luis Ortiz rematch will draw well, and then after that there is a big fight available with Tyson Fury. Their first meeting did good on PPV and this one should do even better after Fury has gotten all that ESPN notoriety.

By then Andy Ruiz might have beaten Joshua for a second time and taken all those belts back to Al Haymon and PBC.

So Deontay's future looks bright if you ask me.
                      People keep saying Wilder will be getting bigger only for the opposite to happen. Surely you lot are bored of it by now after getting it wrong all the time?

The Ortiz rematch will burly break even. The fact it's PPV is truly shocking.

You think 325,000 is doing good on PPV? It's not. But Showtime never confirmed those numbers which tells me they weren't legit. They just let people believe they were real because it suits their cause.

Fury will gain notoriety on ESPN by fighting bums? Can you care to explain that one?

Comment

Working...
                      X