No announcement yet.

Maurice Hooker vs Mikey Garcia @ 147

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maurice Hooker vs Mikey Garcia @ 147

Maurice Hooker recently said he wants to go up to 147 soon. Mikey Garcia says he still wants to stay at 147.

I thought Hooker vs Garcia was a possible fight at 140, but how would the fight play out at 147?

Hooker does have a very good jab but he just seems so predictable. Garcia is a better and smarter fighter. I'd pick Garcia by UD or late TKO.

Comment

Mikey by KO.

Comment

Im from dallas and ive trained at the maple avenue boxing gym alongside errol spence jr., alex saucedo, and maurice hooker. Let me tell you, hooker is a step away from being exposed. I thought darley perez kinda gave a blueprint on how to beat him. I always seen him as the most beatable out of all of us. He has progressed very quickly and looks better than the days ive known him. But he is still vulnerable to the body and doesn’t have the greatest defense ever. Ive never sparred garcia so im not sure, but id take garcia taking him out before the final bell if he commits to the body.

Comment

Originally posted by Heavyhands420 View Post
          Im from dallas and ive trained at the maple avenue boxing gym alongside errol spence jr., alex saucedo, and maurice hooker. Let me tell you, hooker is a step away from being exposed. I thought darley perez kinda gave a blueprint on how to beat him. I always seen him as the most beatable out of all of us. He has progressed very quickly and looks better than the days ive known him. But he is still vulnerable to the body and doesn’t have the greatest defense ever. Ive never sparred garcia so im not sure, but id take garcia taking him out before the final bell if he commits to the body.
          Good stuff. Nice user name. Smoke a blunt then knock someone out.

LOL!

Comment

Garcia ices him

Comment

Working...
            X