Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2019, 07:06 PM #31
bigdunny1 bigdunny1 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 14,003
Quoted: 8112 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 127,839.97
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 129,104.14
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luccio View Post
no he was a replacemt because a certain mexican coward was on steroids...
There was a dozen better fighters available calling GGG out to step in and fight him including his IBF mandatory but he chose a retired 154lber coming off a loss and dragged him off the couch and forced him to move up to 160. GGG had 2 options fight his mandatory or move his date and unify with saunders he chose to look in the trash for a bum. Just like he did with Rolls. GGG chose to fight these bums NOT DAZN and damn sure not HBO before that.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-09-2019, 07:06 PM #32
daggum daggum is offline
All time great
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 34,561
Quoted: 8628 Post(s)
Rep Power: 111
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 78,533.97
Bank: 1,289.45
Total Points: 79,823.42
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Twice you've claimed Ward was kicked off HBO. WTF are you talking about?
new to boxing or just trying to play semantics war? go do the research. ward was with hbo but only wanted easy opponents that hbo kept rejecting. why do you think he was so inactive? he was trying to fight guys like dmitri sartison. this all came out in his court case against his promoter which he lost 2-3 times. his promoter was offering ward good fighters and ward kept rejecting them. wards promoter had to die so they could settle and ward could move on to another promoter. thats when roc nation stepped in and ward was fighting on bet. eventually ward came back to hbo on the condition that he had to fight kovalev.
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:06 PM #33
Luccio Luccio is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 569
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Luccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,971.52
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,971.52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Don’t feel defeated. Strawman would be “but GGG fought Vanes.” You brought up PED use dummy. Lol. Top 15 WBC are always enrolled. How in the hell can VADA tweet “GGG and Rolls enroll in VADA testing” 3 weeks away?

Don’t be skurrred!
another strawman....
lolololllololololl

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Luccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:07 PM #34
icha icha is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 8,084
Quoted: 3172 Post(s)
Rep Power: 23
icha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond reputeicha has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 47,351.26
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 48,621.75
WAR Canelo - Booty Dew WarNelo - Dinamita 03 yo invito!! - KO MX Thanks for sharing...ESPN Deportes article - -jose- Lara fans got owned lol - Bardock 
Default

the duck is official then...
the real golovkin is coming to surface...
icha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:09 PM #35
Luccio Luccio is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 569
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Luccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,971.52
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,971.52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
There was a dozen better fighters available calling GGG out to step in and fight him including his IBF mandatory but he chose a retired 154lber coming off a loss and dragged him off the couch and forced him to move up to 160. GGG had 2 options fight his mandatory or move his date and unify with saunders he chose to look in the trash for a bum. Just like he did with Rolls. GGG chose to fight these bums NOT DAZN and damn sure not HBO before that.
STRAWMAN

what a bunch of coward hiding behind strawmen....
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Luccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:09 PM #36
NeloVsGGG-8 NeloVsGGG-8 is online now
8 Times a Charm!
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5,770
Quoted: 3233 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
NeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these partsNeloVsGGG-8 is infamous around these parts
Points: 183,329.03
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 183,329.03
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luccio View Post
another strawman....
lolololllololololl

😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝 😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝😝
Your mom uses a straw to suck off your dad’s clit! That fiyah right derrr
NeloVsGGG-8 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:12 PM #37
Luccio Luccio is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 569
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
Rep Power: 3
Luccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond reputeLuccio has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 12,971.52
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,971.52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Your mom uses a straw to suck off your dad’s clit! That fiyah right derrr
an army of strawmen and now ad hominem attacks...
yep....

U MAD XD



i didnt mean to intimidate you like this kid...
lololol
😝😝😝😝😝
Luccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:13 PM #38
daggum daggum is offline
All time great
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 34,561
Quoted: 8628 Post(s)
Rep Power: 111
daggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond reputedaggum has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 78,533.97
Bank: 1,289.45
Total Points: 79,823.42
No Message - Tha_Greatest stand up poster - bigsmoothh pizza pizza - bigsmoothh Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero calzaghe = goat - sugarsmosley 
give this loser daggum another kick - Freedom2014 you are the funniest poster on the site, here's a pie - jas this calzaghe reminder thread is hilarious - jas a truly great poster - jas hella funny posts - SlySlickSmooth 
Caffeine - For working those CompuClinch graveyard shifts. - - Ram Raid - Superman - jas 8 years of the same old boring trolling scheme, you have no life but at least ur good at it - Omowale Tribe so true - Santa_ Great post.  Double standards for Froyd.  Ha - anthonydavid11 
funniest poster on Boxing Scene - Snoop Frog No Message - Snoop Frog Ward 115-112 - siablo14 Wise words, man - anthonydavid11 Sarcasm called. They asked me how you do it. I hung up. - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - jas 
Autism - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Childhood Cancer - jas 
Childhood Cancer - jas Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - !a! Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !a! Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - !a! 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
What do you mean “more popular?” Didn’t Showtime give Wilder $10 mil for Breazeale so he wouldn’t talk about crossing the street? Ward was already get $5mil + for the Kovalev series. Industry always had Ward as the favored boxer over GGG, and writers never wrote about drawing power.

Didn’t Ward agree to 50/50 but then Loeffler threw 164? Those are actual published boxingscene articles and other publications covering boxing. All that clout chasing off Ward’s name with fans yelling popularity was the reason why Ward called GGG “LiG.”

You do realize many fans are seeing GGG’s match making fumbles including Rolls? Why do posters continue defending GGG as he can do wrong? At some point he wasn’t a business man then suddenly is. One minute he wants all the belt then doesn’t.

Tsk tsk. Some of U love GGG so much or hate Ward. I’d go with the hate Ward...
your timeline is so messed up. the ward-kovaelv fights happened after the ggg negotiations. thats like saying ggg made 25 million against canelo so why would ward get 50-50? at the time of the negotiations ggg was selling out arenas and doing great ratings on hbo. ward was fighting in front of sparce crowds on BET because hbo didn't want him. thats not a 50-50 type of split. not sure why you keep bringing up what writers and fans think. most people thought floyd would beat old delahoya so i guess floyd deserved more money?
daggum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:13 PM #39
just the facts just the facts is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,534
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,759.31
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 30,017.19
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
new to boxing or just trying to play semantics war? go do the research. ward was with hbo but only wanted easy opponents that hbo kept rejecting. why do you think he was so inactive? he was trying to fight guys like dmitri sartison. this all came out in his court case against his promoter which he lost 2-3 times. his promoter was offering ward good fighters and ward kept rejecting them. wards promoter had to die so they could settle and ward could move on to another promoter. thats when roc nation stepped in and ward was fighting on bet. eventually ward came back to hbo on the condition that he had to fight kovalev.
So all this is just bullshyte you made up to fit your agenda.
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2019, 07:13 PM #40
bigdunny1 bigdunny1 is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 14,003
Quoted: 8112 Post(s)
Rep Power: 33
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 127,839.97
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 129,104.14
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Ggg could have kept his IBF belt and fought Dervhoweveryouspellit instead. Talk about being a coward.........
Yup Dervy said I'll fight you on that date, Andrade and other fighters said they would step in too. He could of also moved his fight date made more money and unified with saunders. There is no excuse to justify that trash canes fight then he turns around and out does himself and fights a even worse opponent in rolls when Andrade was there and looking for a fight for June too. And this after he ducked Charlo as well. GGG thinks he should be given unlimited amount of fights with Canelo while he refuses to fight anyone with a pulse in between. talk about hypocrite. Mr all I care about is the belts? I'm a fighter not a businessman? Mexican style? You name it everything he said has been exposed as lies. Got his face broken and and the Mexican style beat out his azzz but beating Rolls should stamp your ticket for yet another Canelo fight where he will fight like a puzzzy and make excuses for why he didn't win and then beg again for another Canelo paycheck?

Nah there are real fighters that deserve that Canelo shot instead of Triple Fraud.
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
andrade, frustrates, industry, loeffler, whistleblower

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 PM.