Andy Ruiz was on and on about Mexico not a word about USA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    The USA also fed him. A lot.

I'm sure he's grateful for that, if not anything else.
    I'm sure if the USA was such a bad place for Mexicans they wouldnt be trying to live in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR RUIZ!. View Post
      HUH what do you mean??????????????????????????
      Great choice, bruv!

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        That's good for Trump to invite him. Trump is good for boxing
        Huh? But Trump is racist! He must have a angle here right.

Isn't it crazy we even have to point out he invited him? I mean the man supported boxing for how many years? Boxing isn't no white man's sport so he must of been trying to figure out a white angle. Lol.

If you think about the things he's done it's easy to see he's not a racist. I mean how long did the admin before him work on prison reform? Yet he got it done. But racist doe!

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
          Huh? But Trump is racist! He must have a angle here right.

Isn't it crazy we even have to point out he invited him? I mean the man supported boxing for how many years? Boxing isn't no white man's sport so he must of been trying to figure out a white angle. Lol.

If you think about the things he's done it's easy to see he's not a racist. I mean how long did the admin before him work on prison reform? Yet he got it done. But racist doe!
          Trump is very good at what he does. His strategy is straight from business school. See how he dealt with Mexico?

Comment

Maybe because the Mexican fans are more likely to tune in and watch his fights? Maybe for the $$$

I mean Lennox Lewis was of a Jamaican family and fought for Canada in the Olympics. Something tells me had he been a sprinter and not a boxer he’d be representing Jamaica.

Comment

Originally posted by JJRod View Post
              Maybe because the Mexican fans are more likely to tune in and watch his fights? Maybe for the $$$

I mean Lennox Lewis was of a Jamaican family and fought for Canada in the Olympics. Something tells me had he been a sprinter and not a boxer he’d be representing Jamaica.
              It's easier to represent Canada than Jamaica if you are a sprinter. You do realise Lewis was born in London right? He just happenedto have been raised in Canada.

Comment

I am ok with it. America for the money. Mexico for the allegiance.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
                  It's easier to represent Canada than Jamaica if you are a sprinter. You do realise Lewis was born in London right? He just happenedto have been raised in Canada.
                  Well he also just happened to have represented Canada in the Olympics but when it came to profesional Boxing suddenly he’s very British.
                  But nothing to do with the ££ right?

Comment

Good thread. I've got some friends in Cali who are like this and I put them in their place. They act like Mexico is the promise land but they don't go there, they don't have great Spanish. It's just a cool thing in that culture now to snub the US and act like Mexico isn't some corrupt shythole that's run by criminals. Mexicans are risking their lives to flee Mexico and find salvation in the US but America gets no credit from guys like Ruiz who grew up and found opportunity here?

One of my friends went to Mexico for a funeral last year and she's no longer on that boat. People ask her about Mexico and she says, "they're messed up man..."

Comment

fúck the USA

inb4 iF yOu dOnT liIkeEe tHe UsAa ThEn GeTtt OoOouUuuuTttt

Comment

Working...
                      X