Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-07-2019, 12:41 AM #51
Interim Champion

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
Ca$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to beholdCa$ual Fan is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 19,119.97
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
lol Joshua got sparked by a NOBODY he should be at the back of the list with Ruiz. ruiz is WAY TO HIGH.
He’s basing the rankings on the resume of the fighters. Ruiz has the biggest recent win out of all the HWs listed.
Ca$ual Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 12:53 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 65,775.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
No, he didn't. Parker threw more and landed more.

Again, don't re-write history to suit yourself.
Nope, Andy Ruiz landed more power punches and dominated the first part of the fight.

Thats a fact, and the fight was extremely close, Parker lost easily against Anthony
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:48 AM #53
The GOAT

Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,040.51
Total Points: 75,918.91
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
Hahahahaha Ruiz trained in México and was part of the mexican team in amateur, he was Made as a boxer by mexicans

And you are a poor idio.t that does not know anything about mexican boxing

Boxing with your face first don't make you have more of 200 champions and actually 9 champions with 17, belts

Do you know who is Estrada?

He schooled Rungvisai too essy

Valdez, Gilberto Ramírez, Canelo, Gallo, Luis Nery, Mikey García, Santa Cruz, Navarrete, José Ramírez, Danny Román. Rey Vargas

They box with his face first?

You ara. Poor .i.d.iot, hater and stupi.d

And Ruiz won that fight, nobody said anything bad about that fight because it was too evident Parker won because he was fighting in his home.

The fact that you said Canelo Lost clearly against GGG in both fights and Ruiz Lost clearly against Parker, proves you doesn't know anything about boxing and that you are a hater.

Ruiz deserved much more the W against Parker than GGG in the second fight against Canelo, fight where the mexican destroyed the face of GGG
None of that matters ya moron. I really don't know how much we have to go over this. He was born and raised in California, USA. Not Mexico. He's a Mexican-American. Period.

End of story. So unless you write back to say that you accept that, stfu about it already.
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:51 AM #54
The GOAT

Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 65,040.51
Total Points: 75,918.91
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaCamNZ View Post
No, he didn't. Parker threw more and landed more.

Again, don't re-write history to suit yourself.
He's the Mexican Muppet......it's what he does
Boxing Goat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 10:52 AM #55
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 5190 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 85,911.94
Total Points: 280,587,840.36
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey Have a Merry Christmas - TBear good luck for life - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Ridiculous to have Fury #1. He fought to a draw with Wilder and outpointed Klitschko in one of most boring HW fights in history. Yeah, that makes sense
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:05 AM #56
#lineal

Quoted: 5414 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 66,570.71
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
Ridiculous to have Fury #1. He fought to a draw with Wilder and outpointed Klitschko in one of most boring HW fights in history. Yeah, that makes sense
The majority of the boxing world thought he beat Wilder and it doesn't matter how boring the Klitschko fight was, he shut out a unified champion who had barely lost a round in 12 years.

So yes, the ranking makes sense.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:09 AM #57
Banned

Quoted: 3837 Post(s)
LDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,917.44
Total Points: 126,711.92
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
I always had Joshua as the no.3 heavyweight and I still do.

I don't think that because he lost to Ruiz he should be beneath him.

He's still got a better resume than him and they have a common opponent in Joseph Parker and Joshua beat him and Ruiz lost to him.

I think everybody's overreacting to the fight a little bit.

Joshua was overrated. He had a suspect chin and stamina and heart from day one, but he still was a unified champ and beat some top 10 fighters.
It's not fair to question Joshua's heart

He got up from 4 knockdowns and took a beating for 4 rounds while gassed out of his head

This wasn't a Zab Judah finding a way out of a fight he is getting out boxed in, Joshua had nothing left when the fight ended he could barely stand.
LDBC Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 11:12 AM #58
Banned

Quoted: 3837 Post(s)
LDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond reputeLDBC Slayer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,917.44
Total Points: 126,711.92
Apple - iBreakbeat You'll need these - Rip Chudd Congrats man! - Rip Chudd Stay safe - rorymac Making us BS members proud - Versastyle 
Happy early Bday and congrats on 10k love :kiss: - Bossy blue parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier Happy Birthday darling! I hope you have a wonderful day xxx - Bossy I swear you make my day with every single post. - Alx. LOL, that cracked me up. Here's a cold one on me. - BulgariasFinest 
Excellent poster. I chuckle every time you post that gif of RJJ getting KTFO. - I'm so sorry Here's one on me - led* 14k posts - ShaunRoberts Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. happy 15,000 - JonoYoungP4P 
Boxing scenes number one idiot - ROSS CALIFORNIA #FREE EARL HICKEY #JusticeForEarl - thuggery with a bit of luck it's not severe! - HUGH JASS Wilder's right hand leaves them too drunk to stand! - valero don't ever stop crushing boxing noobs with facts! - Krusher P4P #1 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - mangler Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - mangler Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Gift Giver AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - ??? Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - iBreakbeat 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANIAC310 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Shiranui Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - TBear Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - TBear Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - thuggery 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
And Ruiz lost to Joseph Parker who lost to Dillian Whyte, and his win over AJ is supposedly a win over a hype job bum.

You can't have it all ways
LDBC Slayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 12:42 PM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 65,775.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
None of that matters ya moron. I really don't know how much we have to go over this. He was born and raised in California, USA. Not Mexico. He's a Mexican-American. Period.

End of story. So unless you write back to say that you accept that, stfu about it already.
Man, i showed you that he was Made as a boxer in mexican and by mexicans.

He is Mexican and American.

You can cry like the bi.tch you are

All you want

World knows he is mexican and all are saying "congratulations to México for their first champion in heavyweight division"

So, still crying.
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2019, 04:02 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2456 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 48,736.72
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
yo what up homie?
you make sense as usual
Thx bro!But you know after I thought about it you could make an argument that Ortiz or maybe even Whyte being rated above Ruiz and AJ.Its kind of tough to rate Whyte over AJ with AJ's win, but that was a while ago and Whyte was still green.But I totally agree that people overate a guy who upsets a top fighter the rest of his 34-5 fights should count also.Not a great weekend for boxing but enjoy what we got this week.Cheers!!
john l is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
heavyweight, magazine, rankings, ring