Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-06-2019, 05:35 AM #21
Absolution

Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 42,677.89

I tone down my darkness on purpose because I would probably drive people insane with my thoughts lol..

but if you want dark shlt I got you.

.. Like if you're past 50, look at your life and realize that you're already halfway dead. You have more life behind you than you do ahead. You're already peaking inside the doorway to the abyss and there's no turning back.

All of your experiences and feelings so far... they will be less then what you have left and then it's all over.

I could probably drive someone into insanity or depression if I wanted to.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 05:44 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,161.23
Total Points: 32,882.02

Quote:
Originally Posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
Thank you for the feedback and insight.

Indeed God will protect and shield you from danager in the name of Jesus !

Everybody wants to be immmortal in there 20s lol. It's like that book tuck everlasting.
Amen btw on your other thread you posted on how the Church you go to wants you to get baptized...so are u going to get baptized?!
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 06:25 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1248 Post(s)
Jax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond reputeJax teller has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 48,337.32
Brainwashed Eddie Hearn follower - gjku Eddie's sheep, baah, baah lol - gjku 

Quote:
Serious question. How often do you think about death ?

Do you have a will?

Do you want to be creamated or buried ?

Do you believe in a Afterlife ?

Are you reilgious? If so what's your reilgion?

Do you believe or see ghost ?

Have you ever been a near death accident?

Are you scared of dying ?

What age do you want to leave this Earth ?

If you had a choice to live for ever would you take it ?
This is a good watch if you're interest in that morbid stuff the dude 'died' twice and talks about it with no BS.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Jax teller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 07:23 AM #24
Absolution

Quoted: 1137 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 42,677.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
This is a good watch if you're interest in that morbid stuff the dude 'died' twice and talks about it with no BS.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
That's interesting how he said he had feelings about the previous owners of the heart and what he feels are her memories.

That's actually a common testimony from heart transplant survivors. How they inherit certain personality traits and memories of the person who gave them the heart.

Is there any confirmation about who the heart donor is? I'm interested to verify if this is an actual phenomena.

Last edited by ikigai; 06-06-2019 at 07:25 AM.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:14 AM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 96,066.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
Death isn't that scary if you think about it as a dreamless sleep, but where it gets strange is when you ponder the magnanimity of eternity.. how substantial "forever" is... how when you inevitably die, you're plunged into a gaping maw of infinite, inescapable darkness and nothingness so complete that it was as if you never existed at all.

What's even scarier than nothingness I think though, is if within the vastness and complexity of reality, some part of your consciousness does somehow survive after death and you're trapped within a strange chaotic nightmare from which you can't wake or rest from, with no solace or comfort of physical boundaries and where the depths of strangeness has no limits.
When i wrote that I was referring too. I like downer drunks verses uppers. Alcohol is a depressent which I was an alcoholic.

I don't fear death or think it's scary. It's coming to everybody. Everybody just have a different waiting number.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:16 AM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 16889 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 209,647.94
Keep it up man.  This is too EZ.  They ley a lot of shit go in here, but racism isn't 1 of them.  I'm flagging everyone of your comments.  If mega doesnt ban u, Boston will.  Racism is not allowed on here.  So keep writing, I'll keep flagging then I' - HAMMER77777 Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus 
Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny 
For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Wow very detailed. Thanks.
Heís smart..... he asks me stooopd questions.... I havenít been to India Yet...

Iím asking him wait watch learn....
Zaroku is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:18 AM #27
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2276 Post(s)
JcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond reputeJcLazyX210 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 96,066.97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.365 View Post
Amen btw on your other thread you posted on how the Church you go to wants you to get baptized...so are u going to get baptized?!
Yea. Looking how crazy the world is. I am going to get Re-Baptized and try to get right with the Lord. Thank God for my wife bringing me to church.

I was born Baptist my wife is penocostal.
JcLazyX210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:22 AM #28
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,161.23
Total Points: 32,882.02

Quote:
Yea. Looking how crazy the world is. I am going to get Re-Baptized and try to get right with the Lord. Thank God for my wife bringing me to church.

I was born Baptist my wife is penocostal.
That's great to hear man! Keep fighting the good fight
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 10:35 AM #29
westernchamp

Quoted: 3487 Post(s)
IceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond reputeIceTrayDaGang has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,730.88
Total Points: 128,514.21

i think about it every once in a while... but i dont believe there is an after life. i believe once your time is up then that's it. i would hope that there is an after life where you'll get to meet your past loved ones.
IceTrayDaGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:37 PM #30
Banned

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Worick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 8,881.88

Quote:
Yea I think about death time to time and when it enters my mind. I been to question everything then it wants me to go to church lol.

I believe in spirits , i don't know if its the same as ghost i never seen a ghost and i don't want to see them.

I don't have a will. I don't plan to write one until I am at least 40.

I don't even have life insurance lol.

If I had the money i would get buried in a tomb. I don't even know how i would want to be buried honestly. I am dead so I guess that's up to my wife.

I never wanted to live forever unless I was a king or something. I am happy to die in my 70s.

I do believe in an Afterlife and I want to see it . I just want to know what's after this.

It just can't be it.

Like it gets me going what's the meaning for life. So we get a certain amount of time on earth then lights out ? I kinda feel like it has to be something.

I wounder what it feels like to die.
Danm man thats deep. Honestly death to me isn't as scary or bad compared to losing someone you truly care about. I'd rather die than for that to happen
Worick is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
afterlife, death, dying, life, near death, oldness, sick