Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-05-2019, 11:10 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,734.42
Total Points: 127,147.63
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister Wolf View Post
It comes from the melanin same as Gary Russell.
Lolol.
Greent.

What about the Mayans doe.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:11 PM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Don Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond reputeDon Pichardo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 82,734.42
Total Points: 127,147.63
Good post in my 'mayweather's toughest fight' thread. - punchr To go with your cup of joe. - punchr Stay caffinated. - punchr donut - punchr long live Big PUN! - -jose- 
great pics in the latina thread - Santa_ :beerchug: - -jose- Iím outta green - BERNIE'S CORNER 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
I think it has more to do with the tainted meat found in Mexico
Lol.

Greent

What about them Mayans doe.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Don Pichardo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:30 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7634 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,373.24
Total Points: 172,649.01
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentax View Post
I've heard this stated before any truth to it?
No. No truth at all. Just romantic BS. Fighting spirit is an individual thing and no country or race has a monopoly on it. The Aztecs were just one large tribe of dozens of tribes of Indians living in Mexico when the Spanish came to Mexico. Who says their warriors had more fighting spirit than any of the other tribes????? The Spanish conquered them all. The vast majority of Mexican boxers probably have very little or no Aztec blood and we have no idea which ones do. Boxing is a big deal in Mexico so that might help make Mexican boxers fight extra hard but the Aztecs have nothing to do with that. As I said fighting spirit is an individual thing. Most Mexicans carry some Spanish blood so maybe the Spanish conquerors of Mexico contribute to their fighting spirit if you think it works that way and I don't. After all those guys were some bad MFers and they conquered the Aztecs and all the other tribes and they were always outnumbered.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:49 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7634 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 112,373.24
Total Points: 172,649.01
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The D3vil View Post
I'm not Mexican, but it's obvious that that had something to do with it.

The Aztecs was one of the great warrior cultures in the history of the world, you think that has nothing to do with why they produce so many great fighters now?
I think the Aztecs had very little to do with Mexico's great fighters since most Mexican boxers probably have little or no Aztec blood and that warrior culture was centuries old. The Aztecs were conquered by the Spanish just like all the other Indian tribes. The Aztecs were just one of many Indian tribes and they were deep in the southern part of Mexico. It seems like some think every Mexican boxer is about half Aztec. I think most Mexicans carry some Spanish and some Indian blood but it could be Indian blood from dozens of tribes besides the Aztecs.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 12:56 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 578 Post(s)
Boxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond reputeBoxingraya has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,343.72
From your boy, Hatley. - ΣNΣMY No Message - jsmith_tsu 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
No. No truth at all. Just romantic BS. Fighting spirit is an individual thing and no country or race has a monopoly on it. The Aztecs were just one large tribe of dozens of tribes of Indians living in Mexico when the Spanish came to Mexico. Who says their warriors had more fighting spirit than any of the other tribes????? The Spanish conquered them all. The vast majority of Mexican boxers probably have very little or no Aztec blood and we have no idea which ones do. Boxing is a big deal in Mexico so that might help make Mexican boxers fight extra hard but the Aztecs have nothing to do with that. As I said fighting spirit is an individual thing. Most Mexicans carry some Spanish blood so maybe the Spanish conquerors of Mexico contribute to their fighting spirit if you think it works that way and I don't. After all those guys were some bad MFers and they conquered the Aztecs and all the other tribes and they were always outnumbered.
The spaniards cheated.
Boxingraya is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:00 AM #16
Contender

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
sentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond reputesentax has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 45,285.31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxingraya View Post
The spaniards cheated.
Yup, they had smallpox on their side. That's like loading your boxing gloves.
sentax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:01 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6317 Post(s)
_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute_Maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,482.92
Total Points: 60,800.99
for your excellent thread about Ward - Freedom. good work lmfao - Beercules Excellent Pirog article! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boliodogs View Post
I think the Aztecs had very little to do with Mexico's great fighters since most Mexican boxers probably have little or no Aztec blood and that warrior culture was centuries old. The Aztecs were conquered by the Spanish just like all the other Indian tribes. The Aztecs were just one of many Indian tribes and they were deep in the southern part of Mexico. It seems like some think every Mexican boxer is about half Aztec. I think most Mexicans carry some Spanish and some Indian blood but it could be Indian blood from dozens of tribes besides the Aztecs.
I understand your point of view but the spaniards had technology that the aztecs didn't. Technology doesn't play a role on boxing.
_Maxi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 01:04 AM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9828 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,646.67
Total Points: 100,393.18
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny Thanks for all the laughs, bruvva! - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentax View Post
Yup, they had smallpox on their side. That's like loading your boxing gloves.
Nah bruh, it wasn't a banned substance back then
GGG Gloveking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:12 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1449 Post(s)
ΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond reputeΣNΣMY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 18,684.06
Total Points: 39,813.78
Let me start you off - JimRaynor Um, WTF? I'm having a serious discussion here and u start some stupid shit. My wife just had lifesaving kidney transplant surgery after being on dialysis for Years. you can go fuck yourself asshole. Piece of shit. - HAMMER77777 So youre a racist?  I will get u banned for that asshole - HAMMER77777 U think I care about white?  Fuck crackers and racists.  U Know you will be banned.  And u insult my wife again, I will take care of u personally.  COme see me faggot. - HAMMER77777 You will be banned racist.  Fuck u honkey - HAMMER77777 
I dont Know what yoru problem is.  We're having a discussion on immigration and u needlessly insulted my wife for no reason.  I will get u banned.  asshole - HAMMER77777 You are a crazy peice of shit, moron.  Fucking race-baiter.  There is no such thing as race so stop bringing it up.  There is only 1 race and that is human.  I will get u banned.  Asshole.  Now leave me alone before I involve the authorities for hara - HAMMER77777 Oh man, this is too EZ.  I will get u banned for family bashing again.  Adios amigo!  Enjoy your next ban.  Hopefully will be permanent.  DOne. - Plier88888 Oh you're going to prison, dumbass.  For the record, my wife is American, not Filipina.  Just like I'm American, not Indian.  We are US citizens, and thats what matters.  Get a good lawyer. - Plier88888 I already Told the mods to Check your earlier post, so they Know youre writing about my wife.  I will celebrate when u get your permaban.  Thanks! - Plier88888 
You are going to prison for harrasment.  U think I'm playing too.  I will not drop the Charges, no matter how much u beg.  See u in court, in Bismarck, very soon. - Plier88888 U will be banned. - Plier88888 I Know some whores too.  It would suck being Married to 1 (not Saying u are).  :D - Plier88888 Butthurt Fag - Sifo Thanks buddy - 1bad65 
Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Joshua's downfall! Mwahahaha! - 1hourRun 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - 1hourRun 

It took less than 500 spaniards to wipe them off the map.
ΣNΣMY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2019, 02:41 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,309.73

Itís because Mexicans are bad [email protected]
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
aztec, blood?, fighting, mexican, spirit, style, warrior