Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-05-2019, 12:42 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1795 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 71,401.40
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Exhibit A.

A non boxing fan. Lol. Still trying to convince Boxing Fans that DAZN isn’t worth it. And people wonder why it’s funny to make fun of the LDBC.

bigjavi973
Pulling numbers out of their arses. The LDBC think they are at war with DAZN. They feel like it is their duty as soldiers to protect their way of life from foreign invaders. They are not all there in the head. Thats why they label themselves Generals and soldiers and captains. As for Nestor Gibbs, he just needs firing off from TBV cuz his mates are sick of his embarrassing content.

Its only a matter of time before we get the likes of Fannon the racist and 78 lies TV making their vids dressed in full cammo uniform.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-05-2019, 01:03 PM #12
Runways Only

Quoted: 3980 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 229,714.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Fact is Canelo and AJ both lost very bad in their fights most watched by American fans.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
I'm Widdit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 01:05 PM #13
Runways Only

I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
Pulling numbers out of their arses. The LDBC think they are at war with DAZN. They feel like it is their duty as soldiers to protect their way of life from foreign invaders. They are not all there in the head. Thats why they label themselves Generals and soldiers and captains. As for Nestor Gibbs, he just needs firing off from TBV cuz his mates are sick of his embarrassing content.

Its only a matter of time before we get the likes of Fannon the racist and 78 lies TV making their vids dressed in full cammo uniform.
Ask The Big Dunce where we can buy dem T-shirt’s that say “I love Haymon so I must continue convincing others that DAZN sucks...”
Old 06-05-2019, 02:23 PM #14
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18417 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 152,668.50
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Ask The Big Dunce where we can buy dem T-shirt’s that say “I love Haymon so I must continue convincing others that DAZN sucks...”
I noticed something-not a lot of complaints about DAZN service for this fight. I saw only a few posters complain about glitches.

Is that because DAZN fixed the technical glitches and problems it was having with Canelo/Jacobs or is it because there wasn't much consumer traffic?

I guess when the official numbers come out we will have a better idea.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:28 PM #15
Runways Only

Quote:
I noticed something-not a lot of complaints about DAZN service for this fight. I saw only a few posters complain about glitches.

Is that because DAZN fixed the technical glitches and problems it was having with Canelo/Jacobs or is it because there wasn't much consumer traffic?

I guess when the official numbers come out we will have a better idea.
You see, you come off like a more objective boxing fan when you talk diplomatically. All boxing is good boxing.
Old 06-05-2019, 02:33 PM #16
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18417 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 152,668.50
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
You see, you come off like a more objective boxing fan when you talk diplomatically. All boxing is good boxing.
Me pointing out DAZN's problems is done because they actually happened, just like now I point out there was none because I didn't see any. That is what being objective is about-discussing positives and negatives.

No matter how much you like DAZN, they had real issues that needed to be repaired.
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 02:36 PM #17
Runways Only

Quote:
Me pointing out DAZN's problems is done because they actually happened, just like now I point out there was none because I didn't see any. That is what being objective is about-discussing positives and negatives.

No matter how much you like DAZN, they had real issues that needed to be repaired.
Al Haymon has real issues. It is rumored that he has photophobia and when he goes outside in daylight he pretends he’s Michael Jackson with the white glove and all
Old 06-05-2019, 03:32 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23302 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,667.09
Total Points: 618,753.10
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
It didn’t do as well as Canelo vs Jacobs, so what were their numbers?

If Canelo Jacobs did 48mil in sub revenue then it still means year or month subs in which viewers got the fight for free.

Only 5000 viewers whom paid for the Canelo Jacobs fight? We’re not even talking about any new DAZN buys after Canelo’s fight to Joshua. And if Canelo Jacobs did 1.3 million global views... that all this world subscribers equal 5000 views?

You know where I’m getting at with this here mayne
The same people who signed up for Canelo for this fight as part of that package. AJ's base is the UK. They don't have DAZN.

Less people watched this fight than Canelo/Fielding, which DAZN still haven't released the numbers for. The only numbers they've released are the numbers they were happy about. The Canelo/Jacobs numbers. Nobody is watching this but hardcore boxing fans.
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 03:50 PM #19
Contender

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Leben is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 2,514.03

Tbv aint real boxing fans. More like reality tv trying to eat off a mealticket of drama. Lies and shills. No wonder they replaced most of their cohosts.
Leben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 04:18 PM #20
Runways Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
The same people who signed up for Canelo for this fight as part of that package. AJ's base is the UK. They don't have DAZN.

Less people watched this fight than Canelo/Fielding, which DAZN still haven't released the numbers for. The only numbers they've released are the numbers they were happy about. The Canelo/Jacobs numbers. Nobody is watching this but hardcore boxing fans.
I see you tried hard for this one...

Let me repeat again!

Canelo Jacobs buyers was which main audience? “Mexican” fans? Why would those buyers not watch Andy Ruiz Jr.?

What’s more comical is the 5000 views doe. Surely you know comedy.

No here I got a funnier one for you!

Is Andy Ruiz jr. the first Mexican attraction in boxing to get 5000 views that no Canelo fans from the same subscription didn’t care to watch Ruiz jr.?

Think about this one. It’s so good... cause 5000 views and rumors doe

Share This With Friends

Tags
5000, boxing, ruiz, views”, voice:, “joshua