Old 06-05-2019, 10:38 AM #161
Up and Comer

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Cheerios36 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 9,098.19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby26 View Post
The president of the united states believes all mexicans in the states are mexicans and not americans thus his attack on the judge of mex descent. Then Mexicans americans have the right to claim to b mexicans.
Hi Abby26!

Quick Question for you.

Please show me the quote you are referring to! I'd love to know it.

And secondly, which president are you referring to? The president of the United States of Mexico or the United States of America? I think I know, but I would hate to assume.

And correct me if I am wrong, but if you are a Mexican in the US, why would you be American rather than Mexican. Your statement in itself is saying they are Mexican and not American.

If I am American and I am visiting England, that doesn't make me English.

Please clarify your well thought out statement!

Thank you in advance!
Cheerios36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 06-05-2019, 10:41 AM #162
The GOAT

Quoted: 3243 Post(s)
Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 61,876.15
Total Points: 62,884.78
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronMike View Post
I identify as british because my family was owned by a master with english heritage
I identify as a Jamaican because I have a huge knob
Boxing Goat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:42 AM #163
Runways Only

Quoted: 3935 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 226,581.63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
TYVM for your service. God Bless America
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
The service is important...but as another poster said, let’s be realistic...or as the LDBC say about Ward “c00ning...” that “if the police stop you, you’re still a black man... doesn’t matter if you identity half White...”

Therefore, the simple dynamics of discrimination is that Andy Ruiz Jr. if dropped in Tennessee... is merely a “Mexican.” And many people voted for Trump with these beliefs in “make America great again...” in that Ruiz Jr. generational status doesn’t matter...that building a wall would limit future generations like Ruiz Jr... Regardless that he’s American!

And that’s all she wrote!

What’s good blood
I'm Widdit! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 10:44 AM #164
The GOAT

Boxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond reputeBoxing Goat has a reputation beyond repute
one of boxingscene's best posters - Freedom2013 vitali and bro are supreme - BTL Merry Christmas - Freedom2013 Great poster - Scott.Weiland. Cheers bro - Weltschmerz 
truly truly ATG - sugarsmosley truth hurts don't it? - Risen Thank you buddy - Weltschmerz Imagine that it's Wlad's c0ck when you stick it up your arse. - denium stick this in your hole and STFU - WTF Huck! 
Cheers mate! - Vlad_ No problem mate and thank you for the gift. - -Freddy- First Rate Poster - ironmt Something for you to suck on besides Pac's a$$. - travestyny Keep on sucking that Pac dlck bltch.  You can't win. Just like Pac. - travestyny 
Stop crying, cum bucket. - travestyny Cheers! - kafkod Have one back you fat spastic - Pat bateman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheerios36 View Post
Hi Abby26!

Quick Question for you.

Please show me the quote you are referring to! I'd love to know it.

And secondly, which president are you referring to? The president of the United States of Mexico or the United States of America? I think I know, but I would hate to assume.

And correct me if I am wrong, but if you are a Mexican in the US, why would you be American rather than Mexican. Your statement in itself is saying they are Mexican and not American.

If I am American and I am visiting England, that doesn't make me English.

Please clarify your well thought out statement!

Thank you in advance!
Great post and I can't wait for the response.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:46 AM #165
The GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
The service is important...but as another poster said, let’s be realistic...or as the LDBC say about Ward “c00ning...” that “if the police stop you, you’re still a black man... doesn’t matter if you identity half White...”

Therefore, the simple dynamics of discrimination is that Andy Ruiz Jr. if dropped in Tennessee... is merely a “Mexican.” And many people voted for Trump with these beliefs in “make America great again...” in that Ruiz Jr. generational status doesn’t matter...that building a wall would limit future generations like Ruiz Jr... Regardless that he’s American!

What’s good blood
I didn't read anything like that in the post I responded to so you lost me. This isn't a race debate, it's a nationality debate. Keep up
Old 06-05-2019, 10:50 AM #166
Runways Only

I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts

Quote:
This isn't a race debate, it's a nationality debate. Keep up
Mexican or American isn’t a race! Lol

We ain’t talking white nordid vs Mongoloid...

Keeping up means the context is about ethnicity aka cultural heritage WITHIN one’s nationality.
Old 06-05-2019, 10:52 AM #167
The GOAT

Quote:
Mexican or American isn’t a race! Lol

We ain’t talking white nordid vs Mongoloid...

Keeping up means the context is about ethnicity aka cultural heritage WITHIN one’s nationality.
No, it's not you twit. Maybe that's your issue....You're just a dumb [email protected]
Old 06-05-2019, 10:54 AM #168
Runways Only

Quote:
No, it's not you twit. Maybe that's your issue....You're just a dumb [email protected]
Lol. Everything I said was educational. Why you get offended? Lol

You brought “race” I didn’t. I know anthropology bruh. Use your words wisely and don’t get offended when nothing’s was negative in the first place
Old 06-05-2019, 10:57 AM #169
Up and Comer

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Cheerios36 is on a distinguished road
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 9,098.19

Quote:

What’s good blood
So you are good with stereotyping a whole state as racist? How nice of you to judge and be exactly like the people you "claim" to be racist.

Are you saying that Ruiz's parents are illegal immigrants?

And how dare a country want to have only legal immigrants, but this isn't the place for that discussion imo.

I think Ruiz isn't that good and won't be around much longer anyways, so I don't care who he wants to represent.
Cheerios36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2019, 11:01 AM #170
The GOAT

Quote:
Lol. Everything I said was educational. Why you get offended? Lol

You brought “race” I didn’t. I know anthropology bruh. Use your words wisely and don’t get offended when nothing’s was negative in the first place
You have seriously got to be the biggest idiot on here

Share This With Friends

Tags
clear, nationality, ruiz's