Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well played.

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
      The AJ 3000 got this imported from china and sadly lost the box it came with it has 2 settings fast speed for the first 6 rounds then a slower setting for the last 6 rounds only used once and im still due a follow up correctional surgery this fall

AKA Skinz wig im telling you this is a goldmine a wig that makes you look like AJ's best friend AKA Skinz the amount of chicks i picked up in bars believing I was friends with AJ was unreal

hope someones interested anyway I am switching over to Dave Allen now so on the look out for anything related to the white rhino

How did I miss this all time great thread

Frankie2Jabs Probably interested very interested I bet

Comment

This was mad hilarious... Salute.

Comment

Comment

****ing lol if this was juggernutter666 posting this i would 100% believe it was real

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
              anyway I am switching over to Dave Allen now so on the look out for anything related to the white rhino
              Haven't got any Dave Allen memorabilia, but I have the left sneaker of Billy Joe Saunders that came off when he was chased out of a Nando's.

Comment

Hahahahahhahaha funny bastards.

Comment

I am still in misbelieve..

I always wondered how would prime Iron Mike look against Joshua. Now I know.

Mike would beat Joshua pretty bad.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
                    I bet the kid who got this AJ tattoo regrets it now

i hope that mfer regretted that thing the second they wiped it off. looks more like urkle than joshua

Comment

Lmfao at this thread! The AKA Skinz wig.. Great troll....however this guys real and his bedroom likely looks like that lolDnxKvteXUAE9SCO.jpg

Comment

Working...
                      X