Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 06-04-2019, 04:13 PM #1
Chill

Quoted: 2296 Post(s)
Purple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond reputePurple Haze has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 350,712.46
Total Points: 372,795.62
Keep posting, bro. - Libido Sanchez you need more food - MANGLER tuna melt - MANGLER hungry - MARKBNLV An apple for the Apple man!! - Disposable Arts 
It's a big MAC! Lol. - jazluvr beer for the avi - led Thanks dude - £-4-£ No Message - iJohn Locke apple for an apple-lover - led 
Better invention than the I phone - P.K BURRRRRRRRRR! Randomness...... - Bloody$Nate$ Good luck for bets - jazluvr Cheers fellow billionaire.  Sip some and spit it on the poor!!! - Rip Chudd Thanks! Cheers - led 
Cool bro - rorymac RIP Steve Jobs (1955-2011) - VEG Zune is taking over - VEG Thanks for the points, here's a spare wheel. - RajahBell Happy Holidays! - led 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - USA_Pugilist Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - mangler Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - ƒallenloki Childhood Cancer - mangler 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - MANGLER Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - MANGLER Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - MANGLER Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MANGLER Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - SOY-COMO-SOY AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - sigrab jr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - - v e t - Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - - v e t - Graves Disease - Lymphedema - Men's Health - Pro Choice - Prostate Cancer - Scleroderma - Thyroid Disease - Trisomy 18 - MANIAC310 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Default Teen Legally Euthanised After Rape

Noa Pothoven of Arnhem in the Netherlands is legally euthanised

June 5, 2019 5:58am

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Noa Pothoven, a Dutch teenager from Arnhem, has been legally euthanised after suffering a childhood rape. Picture: InstagramSource:Supplied
Staff writers

News Corp Australia Network

Noa Pothoven, 17, has been legally euthanised in the Netherlands, saying the pain she was dealing with after a childhood rape was “insufferable”.

Noa, from Arnhem, said in a social media post a day before her death last Sunday that she “breaths but no longer lives”.

Noa wrote an autobiography called Winning or Learning, after sexual assaults and rapes as a small girl led her to develop post-traumatic stress disorder, depression and anorexia.

She was attacked three times as a youngster.

The first two incidents were molestations when she attended children’s parties aged 11 and 12 before she was raped by two men when she was 14 in the Elderveld neighbourhood of the city.

For years she never revealed the horrific abuse because it left her feeling ashamed, the 17-year-old said.

“I deliberated for quite a while whether or not I should share this, but decided to do it anyway,” she wrote. “Maybe this comes as a surprise to some, given my posts about hospitalisation, but my plan has been there for a long time and is not impulsive.

“I will get straight to the point: within a maximum of 10 days I will die. After years of battling and fighting, I am drained. I have quit eating and drinking for a while now, and after many discussions and evaluations, it was decided to let me go because my suffering is unbearable.”

“Out of fear and shame, I relive the fear, that pain every day. Always scared, always on my guard. And to this day my body still feels dirty.

“My house has been broken into, my body, that can never be undone. “

Noa spent her final hours saying goodbye to her heartbroken friends and family.

She asked them to “not convince me that this is not good, this is my decision and it is final.”

“Love is letting go, in this case,” she added.

She said her mother Lisette had “always been there for me” - however according to Dutch law, her mum did have a say in her daughter’s decision.

Last year, she revealed that been admitted to hospital in a critical condition after her anorexia had left her organs on the brink of failure.

Doctors placed her into a medically-induced coma to feed her through tubes.

Dutch minister Lisa Westerveld, who first made contact with Noa in December after her newspaper interview, visited the 17-year-old before she was euthanised.

She said: “It was nice to see her again. It is also very unreal. Noa was incredibly strong and very open. I will never forget her. We will continue her struggle. “

Children as young as 12 can opt for euthanasia in the Netherlands but only after a doctor determines that the patient’s pain is unbearable.

Euthanasia is also legal in some US states, Canada and Belgium.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Purple Haze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:18 PM #2
Lords of Boxingscene

Quoted: 4569 Post(s)
-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute-jose- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 8,877,888.09
Total Points: 8,880,954.79
great gifs - UTEP A Medalla sounds good ! - BERNIE'S CORNER No Message - Sake1 gracias hermano! - Amazinger great gif - BOXEO _ 
May You Prosper - Enayze buen dia hermano! - Amazinger This medalla will go good with the mondongo. - BERNIE'S CORNER In lieu of green - jazluvr Respect - siablo14 
thanks man, I got creative on that one :D - Beercules Feliz Navidad !!!  🍮 - BERNIE'S CORNER Merry Chrismas -jose- - TBear You can have your cake and eat it too! Enjoy! - JimRaynor post 7447 in the latina thread....hnnnng - Santa_ 
for all that ASS ASS ASS in the gif thread - Sup A medal for the lovely ladies you posted in the latina thread - BOXEO _ Just found out how to gift back....thanks for the love shown.....top poster - *TonyMontana* Merry Christmas - TBear Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - RossCA Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Russian Crushin Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS Childhood Cancer - HUGH JASS 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MELLY-MEL... World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Aztekkas Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - led Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - `STEELHEAD World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass 
Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - bigdlb12 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - bigdlb12 Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - bigdlb12 Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - BOXEO _ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Zero Delay 

pardon my PuertoRicanishih but wtf is Legally Enthanised?
-jose- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:19 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2885 Post(s)
DuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond reputeDuckAdonis has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,950.98
Total Points: 84,541.10
I'm proud to be the first to pop your ignorance cherry - Boxing Goat Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 

I'm Dutch. Never heard about this sh#t
DuckAdonis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:24 PM #4
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 4980 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 79,719.14
Total Points: 170,569,880.73
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Medal of honor - jazluvr Merry Christmas - TBear Merry Christmas to you and Family! - Talisayen Thanks! - GhostofDempsey Thanks! - GhostofDempsey 
To a good man... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - GhostofDempsey Have a Merry Christmas - TBear good luck for life - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jose- View Post
Doctor assisted suicide
BostonGuy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:26 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7973 Post(s)
GhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond reputeGhostofDempsey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 143,375.40
Top Rated Poster - ironmt Here Is to another great post - ironmt For calling it like it is - 1bad65 Great comment, sir. - Tony Trick-Pony Great points, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
:lol1: - Szef Well said, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 

Shameful. She should have been committed and all resources should have been exhausted...medication, shock therapy, etc. It's getting too easy for people to give up, especially when they allow children as young as 12 years old to be voluntarily euthanized.
GhostofDempsey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:29 PM #6
Metal Elitist

Quoted: 1267 Post(s)
Mighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond reputeMighty_Windir has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 211.79
Total Points: 34,779.10
the most knowledgeable metal fan ever!!! - sweetpea87 Amorrrrrrrrrrrrr <3 - Bossy welcome bro, and nice to see another FF6 fan - Ruthless One Metalhead!!!:headbang::headbang: - -KULT- Merry Christmas Mighty_Windir - TBear 
mistery solved, thanks man - Dean_Razorback 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - codey 

What is your opinion on this subject BALLS DEEP

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Mighty_Windir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 04:34 PM #7
The ugly American

Quoted: 9446 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,254.59
Total Points: 129,557.11
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

I'm all for one's right to die if they so choose, but this isnt an adult we are talking about.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:34 PM #8
////

Quoted: 6245 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 66,064.43
For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd 
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe No Message - Y0@NN 
Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor 
you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 Excellent post... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Were the rapists punished at all, or set free because of their "cultural differences"?

It is difficult to read anything about western Europe these days. It's always depressing/angering/heartbreaking.

Last edited by ////; 06-04-2019 at 05:37 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 05:38 PM #9
The ugly American

Quoted: 9446 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,254.59
Total Points: 129,557.11
You been here since 2005 an OG, yet nobody has given you a gift, here you go. - hectari Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 
Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 
The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony 
Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by //// View Post
Were the rapists punished at all, or set free because of their "cultural differences"?

It is difficult to read anything about western Europe these days. It's always depressing/angering/heartbreaking.
I asked myself the same questions.

It never mentioned anyone being convicted (or even being prosecuted) for her claimed rapes and molestation.

You well could be correct, or, and its tough to even suggest this, the girl may have had mental illness and just made up some false claims.

Sadly, we know that does happen.
1bad65 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:13 PM #10
Winning

Quoted: 1060 Post(s)
EdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond reputeEdWins has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 48,436.04

Quote:
Originally Posted by -jose- View Post
basically like when a dog owner takes their dog to be put to sleep, but for humans
EdWins is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
euthanised, legally, rape, teen