Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 06-02-2019, 01:45 AM #1
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2955 Post(s)
Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.91
Total Points: 48,407.55
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 
Default People act like Wilder won tonight. In fact Wilder lost, about $100M.

Wilder and his team didnt fancy the AJ fight, they didnt have confidence that Wilder could beat AJ so they rather signed to face Breazeale, Ortiz and Fury.

With the cashcow Joshua losing to Ruiz the Heavyweight division lost the buzz and the big money fights.

Deontay Wilder and his team lost so much money due to their stupidity wanting to marinate the fight for another year.
Jubei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:46 AM #2
Contender

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
dachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond reputedachillinvillin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,051.14
Total Points: 8,076.24
Keep it up - Own3d Stop being a dick to Applebee's employees - punchr 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jubei View Post
Wilder and his team didnt fancy the AJ fight, they didnt have confidence that Wilder could beat AJ so they rather signed to face Breazeale, Ortiz and Fury.

With the cashcow Joshua losing to Ruiz the Heavyweight division lost the buzz and the big money fights.

Deontay Wilder and his team lost so much money due to their stupidity wanting to marinate the fight for another year.
TRUTH...couldnt of said it better myself!
dachillinvillin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:49 AM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5530 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 122,056.85
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

I'm glad Wilder won't be getting that money. Hell, Showtime are now probably going to cut his money because he doesn't generate it and their losing millions on him. Why would they need to continue doing that?

Arum is probably seething as well after having signed Fury up. Haha.

They had their chance and blew it by being cowards. Good.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:50 AM #4
Contender

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Jiub is an unknown quantity at this point
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 10,176.02

Um? Joshua lost the money for that potential matchup by losing. If you're going to marinate both guys need to keep winning. Joshua didn't. He's the one that let both camp's plans down. Both camps were building towards this fight and one side let things down.
Jiub is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:50 AM #5
Undisputed Champion

Jubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond reputeJubei has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. one of boxingscene's best - Freedom. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachillinvillin View Post
TRUTH...couldnt of said it better myself!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sid-Knee View Post
I'm glad Wilder won't be getting that money. Hell, Showtime are now probably going to cut his money because he doesn't generate it and their losing millions on him. Why would they need to continue doing that?

Arum is probably seething as well after having signed Fury up. Haha.

They had their chance and blew it by being cowards. Good.
Absolutely, that might teach them a lesson.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:50 AM #6
Neither savage nor wise.

Quoted: 5391 Post(s)
Pigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond reputePigeons has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,424.92
Total Points: 47,708.52
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 

Eh, Joshua can easily win the rematch by KO and it'll be back to the same place we were previously.
Pigeons is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:50 AM #7
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6406 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 269,837.31
Total Points: 313,658.51
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

Lol yep. Money down the drain. They could all go back to fighting for 2m dollars average per fight now. Am absolutely delighted..... “The offers would get bigger” ��
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:51 AM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Bmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,438.89

If Wilder had signed that DAZN contract... what would happen now? He wouldve still KOd Breazeale and AJ wouldve still lost to Ruiz and then had the rematch. Would DAZN have to pay wilder $40+ mil to fight Ortiz or Whyte or whoever in the 2nd fight like they promised he'd get vs AJ?
Bmore18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 01:51 AM #9
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiub View Post
Um? Joshua lost the money for that potential matchup by losing. If you're going to marinate both guys need to keep winning. Joshua didn't. He's the one that let both camp's plans down. Both camps were building towards this fight and one side let things down.
Wilder almost lost twice, he was lucky twice. AJ was ready to take the gamble and have the unification, Wilder was not ready and his team was trying to marinate and marinate even longer to hold out for a fight when its probably too late, like Mayweather Pacquiao. Now they got nothing from it.
Old 06-02-2019, 01:51 AM #10
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13736 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,011,449.92
Total Points: 1,069,836.29
Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef 
sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 No Message - Scott. Weiland 
Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder LOL - Tony Trick-Pony 
Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium Stay classy , my friend! - Tony Trick-Pony 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Just because they're laughing at AJ doesn't mean they think Wilder won. Your emotions have you seeing things that don't exist.
The big 3 HWs all lost tonight. Fuk AJ, Wilder, and Fury and their scam to bleed the fans.
Redd Foxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
$100m., fact, lost, people, tonight., wilder