Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-31-2019, 11:01 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Deus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 16,492.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
anybody aj fights has skills and is tough, anyone wilder fights is a overrated bum who you find any and everything to say something negative about, we get it guys
Please; i'm literally having a discussion with another guy about how Ortiz is one of the big 4 just because Ortiz lost to Wilder. Somehow losing to Wilder puts Ortiz in the same category as a triple titleholder and the lineal champion.

Basically there are just as many Wilder fanboys here that criticise every Joshua opponent and hype every Wilder opponent so your continual victim routine is just hollow.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-31-2019, 11:06 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3039 Post(s)
deathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond reputedeathofaclown has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 34,672.44
Quality Poster - Dr Rumack consistent quality posting - Beyonce Bomber Funny comment about the Larry account - Nomadic Flamboyant poster - Weltschmerz word life - Santa_ 
Cheers! - BombZquad You are an awesome poster, you rock! - Slick..Slayer 

One thing I’ll say for Ruiz and his chance in this one is that Joshua has never looked quite as comfortable against the shorter fighters. That could give Ruiz a chance to do some early work but I think Joshua will get to him before too long and end it.

Styles make fights but there’s still levels and i just don’t see Ruiz as a top heavyweight
deathofaclown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:16 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2277 Post(s)
uppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond reputeuppercut510 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 36,447.08
Cheers! - Snoop Frog Great Post! - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus View Post
Please; i'm literally having a discussion with another guy about how Ortiz is one of the big 4 just because Ortiz lost to Wilder. Somehow losing to Wilder puts Ortiz in the same category as a triple titleholder and the lineal champion.

Basically there are just as many Wilder fanboys here that criticise every Joshua opponent and hype every Wilder opponent so your continual victim routine is just hollow.
first off I'm not one of those guys, I'm of the opinion both team aj and team wilder are the reason we haven't seen this fight. I don't criticize opponents like that because ive actually boxed n know at this level everyone is pretty much good.

so who are the top 5 heavyweights (there aren't many top names) you all brag on aj beating fighters in the top 10 but when another fighter does it u complain. and I noticed the same people who were saying wilder would duck Ortiz started calling him a 50 year old bum after the ko, then complained wilder got extra time now that its a rematch you complain again. Ortiz is one of the most skilled HWs we have, he doesn't have the best resume but skill wise hes in the top. he hasn't looked good but what HW outside of the few top 3 actually are anything to brag about?
uppercut510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 11:28 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Deus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 16,492.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppercut510 View Post
first off I'm not one of those guys, [1] I'm of the opinion both team aj and team wilder are the reason we haven't seen this fight. I don't criticize opponents like that because ive actually boxed n know at this level everyone is pretty much good.

so who are the top 5 heavyweights (there aren't many top names) you all brag on aj beating fighters in the top 10 but when another fighter does it u complain [2]. and I noticed the same people who were saying wilder would duck Ortiz started calling him a 50 year old bum after the ko, then complained wilder got extra time now that its a rematch you complain again. Ortiz is one of the most skilled HWs we have, he doesn't have the best resume but skill wise hes in the top. he hasn't looked good but what HW outside of the few top 3 actually are anything to brag about? [3]
[1] Not saying you are... but you can't whine about how the forum is full of fanboys talking down Wilder's opponents when there are just as many fanboys talking down Joshua's opponents. Just makes you come across no different to the fanboys you're complaining about. If you aren't one of them then just block the crap they come up with and be done with it.

[2] You all? No the fan boys do.

[3] That's exactly the point... outside of the top 3 there isn't anyone to brag out. There's some decent fighters there like Ortiz, Povetkin but they are all a level below the likes of Wilder / Joshua / Fury and would be expected to lose against them.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:20 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 950 Post(s)
True That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond reputeTrue That has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 29,253.34
LOL idiot - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast2strong View Post
People are sleeping on the fat boy because of his body but I do believe he will give AJ more problems than almost everyone he has faced so far.

Ruiz is fat and much smaller than AJ, but the dude knows how to fight.

What makes it worse for AJ is when fat boy gives him problems itís going to look worse because heíll be getting some work from someone who looks like they literally just got off of the couch and told his homie to hold his beer.

I just look forward to all of the damage control by AJís fanboys after the fight.

We'll see whats good. Ruiz best wins are 10 round decisions on Liakhovich and Kevin Johnson, not impressive at all.

He also went the distance with someone named Franklin Lawrence and couldn't knock out Zumbano or some dude called Joell Godfrey.

Not impressive.

An argument can be made that he beat Parker by decision, that fight was close and could have gone either way.

But overall, Andy Ruiz resume is not impressive, his resume is very weak.

Just keeping it 100
True That is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:54 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7428 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,517.68
Total Points: 160,256.23
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

I expect AJ to win the rounds and win the fight by KO as usual.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 12:56 PM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 235 Post(s)
thabanga510 is a name known to allthabanga510 is a name known to allthabanga510 is a name known to allthabanga510 is a name known to allthabanga510 is a name known to allthabanga510 is a name known to all
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 13,051.77

He might be tough, but I don't like how he has acted. He just seems too happy to be there and keeps saying he will do his best.
thabanga510 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:01 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 409 Post(s)
Mr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these partsMr.365 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,161.23
Total Points: 32,469.02

He will do way better than Dominic Breazeale that's for sure
Mr.365 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 01:04 PM #19
The Watcher

Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 127,471.18
Total Points: 181,142.22
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

Even though Ruiz looks like the Pillsbury dough boy he does have skills and heart. If his chin and stamina can hold up this could be a fun fight.

This fight is not in the UK so AJ hopefully won't get one of those standing stoppages.
STREET CLEANER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2019, 02:14 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7428 Post(s)
boliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond reputeboliodogs has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,517.68
Total Points: 160,256.23
For spreading some interesting dog (+ boxing) knowledge ;) - PainfromUkraine war canelo!! - KO MX consistent levelheaded objectivity - lefthook2daliva Keep terminating retards! - Krusher P4P #1 Good poster - -Weltschmerz- 
Good poster - MDPopescu Cheers to a good poster! - King Krusher Great Post! Ward fans are cheater fans. - anthonydavid11 Very good poster! - JK1700 Great post, man! Killing it! - anthonydavid11 
No Message - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2fast2strong View Post
People are sleeping on the fat boy because of his body but I do believe he will give AJ more problems than almost everyone he has faced so far.

Ruiz is fat and much smaller than AJ, but the dude knows how to fight.

What makes it worse for AJ is when fat boy gives him problems itís going to look worse because heíll be getting some work from someone who looks like they literally just got off of the couch and told his homie to hold his beer.

I just look forward to all of the damage control by AJís fanboys after the fight.
Damage control won't be needed after AJ easily wins by KO.
boliodogs is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
people, ruiz, sleeping