Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder: Why Not Have Two, Three Fights With Luis Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
    Well I stand by what I said. There are dangerous people out here. And going around calling grown men b!tches live is bad for your health. Never said I would do anything. Don’t let fear get the best of you.😐
    Calling Americans "*****es" is the right term to use. You are *****es.

How can it be bad for your health when you run at the first sight of a fight? You just talk it, not do it. Internet tough guy. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      I'm not the fanboy who creates lies to smear someone like you do. I stay within reality and deal with the facts. You're the one who has to twist everything into a negative to bash AJ. Now that is scary.

When did I say my heart would stop if AJ were to lose? Just another creation in your mind like the rest of the nonsense.

Wilder lied about negotiating with AJ to get the fight on and ran to a fight no one cares about. You will just make your excuses like a fanboy does for the coward. It's pathetic the lengths you'll go to when the truth is staring you in the face. I know it hurts for another one of your coward liars to let you down and leave you with more egg on your face. But hey, you should be used to it by now being American.

I've always wanted the best fights. The only ones ducking and making excuses are Americans. Wilder is fighting Ortiz but you'll defend it because you really are biased.

I'm defending truth. You're defending fantasy and cowardice. You just make it up as you go along no matter what happens. If this was AJ doing this, you'd have a point. But because it's Wilder, you'll defend him at all costs. This is not the best fight to make. No matter how deluded you are.

You can look forward to Wilder ducking next time as well to take on weaker opposition. Just save yourself the embarrassment of defending it and pretending they are the best fights to make. We have enough of you crazies on here so you don't need to add to the madness.
      Lol... No... You are a walking joke fan boy “Sid Knee?” Nobody believes you, please bro type a lot harder. This is boxing brother and the truth will be honored.

Look weak mind...May this fight happen and whatever truth be delivered. But the stupid fighter election that Hearn wants to hold means nothing. You disgrace the sport with your boxing lobbyist behavior.

There are four great heavyweights in this Era. Only one has fought two of the three others. Yet folks like you create a narrative that he is the one ducking the third. Forget who wins, the truth is your man crush was the A Side for years but hasn’t fought anyone.

You are not helping this fight happen. If you were running a defense it would be prevent.

UK is soiling their good name riding with Hearn. Every time you roll with his newest spin lie, you hollow the ground you walk on.

Lol...Brooooo..... We see you fakers a pond away and we are on to your lack of substance.

Good day sir!!!

Comment

Lol... No... You are a walking joke fan boy “Sid Knee?” Nobody believes you, please bro type a lot harder. This is boxing brother and the truth will be honored.

Look weak mind...May this fight happen and whatever truth be delivered. But the stupid fighter election that Hearn wants to hold means nothing. You disgrace the sport with your boxing lobbyist behavior.

There are four great heavyweights in this Era. Only one has fought two of the three others. Yet folks like you create a narrative that he is the one ducking the third. Forget who wins, the truth is your man crush was the A Side for years but hasn’t fought anyone.

You are not helping this fight happen. If you were running a defense it would be prevent.

UK is soiling their good name riding with Hearn. Every time you roll with his newest spin lie, you hollow the ground you walk on.

Lol...Brooooo..... We see you fakers a pond away and we are on to your lack of substance.

Good day sir!!!
        A lot of your posts are quite reasonable but the bold is just a fan boy comment as well... there are three great heavyweights of this era; Fury, Joshua, Wilder.

Luis Ortiz has done nothing to suggest he is in that category at all. There's bugger all difference between the likes of Ortiz and Povetkin for example; other than 1 faced Wilder and the other faced Joshua. According to folks at NSB losing to Wilder makes you one of the best now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
          A lot of your posts are quite reasonable but the bold is just a fan boy comment as well... there are three great heavyweights of this era; Fury, Joshua, Wilder.

Luis Ortiz has done nothing to suggest he is in that category at all. There's bugger all difference between the likes of Ortiz and Povetkin for example; other than 1 faced Wilder and the other faced Joshua. According to folks at NSB losing to Wilder makes you one of the best now.
          Brother Deus, I may agree if I could just see the fights? Brooooo why can’t we just see the fights?

AJ and Ortiz/ Fury vs Ortiz are just as lucrative. Why can’t we see the damn fight bro? Wilder has fought two of the four. After a very close fight boxing lobbyist determined Ortiz wasn’t worthy.

Well brother...Fighter elections are wack and don’t determine legacy. Let’s settle these discussion in the ring. We can’t even get Dillion Whyte verses Ortiz?

Lol... WTF is Dillion saving it for? Even the eyeball test says he is not that good.

Comment

Brother Deus, I may agree if I could just see the fights? Brooooo why can’t we just see the fights?

AJ and Ortiz/ Fury vs Ortiz are just as lucrative. Why can’t we see the damn fight bro? Wilder has fought two of the four. After a very close fight boxing lobbyist determined Ortiz wasn’t worthy.

Well brother...Fighter elections are wack and don’t determine legacy. Let’s settle these discussion in the ring. We can’t even get Dillion Whyte verses Ortiz?

Lol... WTF is Dillion saving it for? Even the eyeball test says he is not that good.
            I would've liked to see them fight too; but Ortiz turned down the opportunity to fight Joshua tomorrow (Ortiz' own manager acknowledged that to be the case) because they'd already lined up the rematch with Wilder.

That doesn't change though that you've basically put Ortiz up on a pedastool just because Wilder has faced him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deus View Post
              I would've liked to see them fight too; but Ortiz turned down the opportunity to fight Joshua tomorrow (Ortiz' own manager acknowledged that to be the case) because they'd already lined up the rematch with Wilder.

That doesn't change though that you've basically put Ortiz up on a pedastool just because Wilder has faced him.
              Don’t blame Ortiz either, he knows his worth. Joshua has been training for Big Baby. Calling in Navy Seals and whatnots. Why should he take a short notice fight for a almost certain loss, for regular money, when he could have a full camp and be optimized and competitive for the full 12 Rounds?

Besides Hearn was way too happy to just run with the story of his rejection. Too focused on fighter elections to establish AJ’s legacy properly.

Ortiz is better getting a fair shake from Wilder. We all know that so WTF are we debating this for? If so much better, AJ and Whyte could have fought brother Ortiz on fair terms and derailed Wilder vs Ortiz 2.

My guess is that hasn’t happened for a reason. Styles make fights. Can’t duck a fighter out of the top 4. That’s what attempted to happen here.

Kudos to Wilder for fighting the Cuban monster twice. For all we know this could be a battle between two of the three top Heavyweights of today? After all...How far is the Klitschko win suppose to walk? Boxing is a what have you done for me lately sport. Like AJ but he has to stop watering his legacy down trying to win the fighter election.

Comment

Calling Americans "*****es" is the right term to use. You are *****es.

How can it be bad for your health when you run at the first sight of a fight? You just talk it, not do it. Internet tough guy. Haha.
                Stiff armed with the truth and you are down. Now I am stepping on your chest protector and face mask.

Sport pick yourself up and get in the next play. Wining gets you no where.

Comment

Facts got put to you. You were blown away like all the other nutters and cowards over your way are.

But I personally would love a clown like you to talk all this shlt face to face. You know what happens the vast majority of the time we fight. You get punked. That's if we can catch you from all the running you cowards and delusionals do.

Quack quack. That's the call of the American.
                  Lol... Don’t get your @ss wooped Sydney. This boxing **** is not that serious bro.

Comment

Don’t blame Ortiz either, he knows his worth. Joshua has been training for Big Baby. Calling in Navy Seals and whatnots. Why should he take a short notice fight for a almost certain loss, for regular money, when he could have a full camp and be optimized and competitive for the full 12 Rounds?

Besides Hearn was way too happy to just run with the story of his rejection. Too focused on fighter elections to establish AJ’s legacy properly.

Ortiz is better getting a fair shake from Wilder. We all know that so WTF are we debating this for? If so much better, AJ and Whyte could have fought brother Ortiz on fair terms and derailed Wilder vs Ortiz 2.

My guess is that hasn’t happened for a reason. Styles make fights. Can’t duck a fighter out of the top 4. That’s what attempted to happen here.

Kudos to Wilder for fighting the Cuban monster twice. For all we know this could be a battle between two of the three top Heavyweights of today? After all...How far is the Klitschko win suppose to walk? Boxing is a what have you done for me lately sport. Like AJ but he has to stop watering his legacy down trying to win the fighter election.
                    Don't blame Ortiz? Ortiz's own team blamed themselves for the fight not happening. There are literal quotes from Ortiz manager saying they ****ed up.
                    Last edited by Deus; 05-31-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Like I said aj asked for then rejected the 50 million cuz as soon as they bring the brown bag then all of the sudden eddie wants to play with the contract..

King Kong's team is trying to get more money, why does team aj not even try to actually make the fight instead of them saying no we not paying?

Its crazy how people continue to believe the eddie to what actually is happening.
                      Lol what?

Hearn sent another offer that was rejected by Ortiz’s manager...which angered Ortiz and his trainer.

Doesn’t matter now because Ortiz signed to fight Wilder again before Joshua fights Ruiz, so Joshua won’t be able to fight either one of those guys next.

If either Wilder or Ortiz were serious about fighting Joshua, the fight would have happened already.

Comment

Working...
                      X