Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-30-2019, 01:11 PM #1
Boxing

Quoted: 23461 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 336,416.72
Total Points: 352,297.97
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 
Default Dillian Whyte column: Wilder running from the big fights, Fury fight is on.

Deontay Wilder has ducked once again. If people donít believe heís running from the big fights by now, then I donít know what to tell them.

Heís fighting Luis Ortiz again because heís a s***house. Itís the easiest of fights for him.

Ortiz is a fake bogeyman. His best win by far was over Bryant Jennings who has been knocked out by my next opponent, the unbeaten Oscar Rivas. Thereís this myth that the ancient Ortiz is avoided but the reality is that he has turned down multiple offers to fight me. I even have some sympathy for Anthony Joshua as Ortiz turns down fights and then waits until the opponent has another fight arranged before claiming that they are avoiding him. He rejected over $7million to face AJ this coming Saturday. I guarantee heís getting a lot less than that for the Wilder rematch. It makes no sense.

After Wilder beat Dominic Breazeale, Ortiz somehow ended up in the ring and looked old, frail and confused. After hanging around for a few minutes looking lost, he was helped out of the ring by his carers and was overheard talking to himself in Spanish: ďWhere am I? Who are all these people? What are they doing in my house?Ē

Wilder has already beaten him and he knows heíll beat him even quicker this time. Whatís the point of fighting an old aged pensioner again? Itís just cruel.

Wilder previously told me that ďIím going to make you wait two years to fight me and thereís nothing you can do about itĒ. Iíve been WBC number one and silver champion for 575 days now but he is allowed to continue dodging me. How can you be number one and not get that fight with the champion for that long? Tell me, what is the point of the rankings?

Wilder has been WBC champion for nearly four-and-a-half years and heís only fought two mandatory challengers in that time, both of them undeserving and cherry-picked and who lasted less than a round each. Something is badly wrong there. He acts like he calls the shots with the WBC and can say and do as he pleases.

I want Wilder bad, especially after all of this nonsense. After all the time Iíve spent chasing the WBC belt, I want that above all else.

WBC AGREE TO TYSON FURYíS DEMANDS Ė FIGHT IS ON!

Tyson Fury has been spouting off again, calling me a Ďbumí and now saying heís not interested in fighting me.

Heís the one who called me out in the first place so thereís no way that he can pull out now Ė whatever he says in public. He asked for the Diamond belt and the WBC have agreed to put it on the line, so there can be no more excuses.

He made the demands to the WBC and heís got what he wanted. So letís get it on in the Autumn, after I have dealt with Rivas on July 20.

Fury likes to say he will do this, he will do that, he will knock me out. Well, this is a chance for him to prove to people all the things he has been saying. Iím 100% confident that Iíll put him to sleep. Is he the Gypsy King or the Gypsy Coward?

His trainer, Ben Davison, says Iím not the toughest fight for Tyson Fury. Who the hell is Ben Davison? He got lucky. Heís just a yes man. He does whatever Tyson Fury wants him to and makes him feel a certain type of way. Heís more a fluffer than a trainer. Donít get me wrong, Benís a nice guy but I just donít think he has enough experience to control Tyson.

Peter Fury was the real taskmaster and the real grafter. He gave Tyson the discipline and got him to a certain place in his career. Davison just swooped in and stole Peter Furyís years of hard work. Davison hasnít improved Tyson at all. Heís still doing the same things he was taught by his uncle.

We all know Tyson has his broadcast deal with ESPN and Top Rankís Bob Arum has previously claimed that Furyís next three fights are going to take place in America. Well, me vs Fury is a massive fight. Iím sure they would make an exception to have that take place in the UK. If not, Iíd be happy to fight him in the US or anywhere, anytime, on any TV channel.

Iím also delighted to announce that the IBC (Imaginary Boxing Commission) have just confirmed that their Super Lineal Champion Title is going to be on the line too when I face Tyson!

Tyson, stop talking rubbish, and letís go baby!!

ANTHONY JOSHUA MAKES HIS US DEBUT AGAINST ANDY RUIZ JR

I am looking forward to Anthony Joshuaís US debut and itís good to see British boxing taking over New York. It is a decent match-up they made at short notice.

A lot of guys didnít want to face Joshua after Jarrell Millerís failed drugs tests. Ortiz was among those running or cycling away from the fight.

Given that he is fighting in America, Ruiz Jr is a decent replacement opponent for Joshua. Itís good business by Eddie Hearn, who has done a great job of managing Joshuaís career and picking the right opponents at the right time.

The fight is going to bring in a big Mexican audience for DAZN following on from their Saul ĎCaneloí Alvarez fight on top of the strong US audience that fighting at Madison Square Garden will bring.

Ruiz Jr has got fast hands, good boxing skills and a big heart. His only loss in 33 fights was a close decision loss to Joseph Parker but I think Joshua will be too much for him. I fully expect Joshua to grind him down and stop him within six rounds.

MY VERDICT ON THE JOSHUA VS RUIZ UNDERCARD

I think Callum Smith has got a decent fight on Joshuaís undercard. Weíll see how much Hassan NíDam has left against the WBA super-middleweight champion, who is eager to impress in the hope of tempting Canelo into facing him.

Katie Taylor is taking on Delfine Persoon, whose only loss was a DQ nine years ago, to become the undisputed lightweight world champion. Sheís an inspiration and great for the sport of boxing. Sheís very humble, she really can fight and sheís got the whole of Ireland behind her. Iím wishing her the best on Saturday night.

Joshua Buatsi is also on the card against Marco Antonio Periban. Itís another run out fight for him. They need to step him up because he is a great talent and I believe he will do better against better opposition. I sparred with him back in the day so I know exactly how good he is.

Tommy Coyle will also be in the ring and Iím expecting fireworks against another warrior in Chris Algieri. Thatís a baking soda and vinegar fight! I think itís going to be fight of the night.

Theyíre both decent guys but Tommy Coyle is a friend of mine and I respect him a lot. He does a lot for the community in his home city, Hull. He deserves this and this moment is bigger than a world title to him. Heís been through a lot of ups and downs and I wish him all the best. But itís a hard fight. Theyíre both very similar in style and mindset. I hope he shows ambition and goes on to fight for a world title, but heís got to deal with Algieri first. It wonít be easy.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:20 PM #2
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Bmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,456.89

Always get a laugh when Whyte calls someone a ducker
Bmore18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:21 PM #3
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Deus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,289.64
Total Points: 16,601.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmore18 View Post
Always get a laugh when Whyte calls someone a ducker
Whyte's become one of those people that are just all talk (kinda like Fury tbf), but if Whyte v Fury actually does happen it'll go a long way to giving him an actual reputation.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:25 PM #4
Boxing

Quoted: 23461 Post(s)
Robbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond reputeRobbie Barrett has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 336,416.72
Total Points: 352,297.97
Good poster - Have a drink - arraamis Keep owning these trolls! - JK1700 Great point, man - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus View Post
Whyte's become one of those people that are just all talk (kinda like Fury tbf), but if Whyte v Fury actually does happen it'll go a long way to giving him an actual reputation.
He's already got the reputation as the most deserving title challenger and Wilder has been ducking him for years.
Robbie Barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:25 PM #5
Big Bad Booty Daddy

Quoted: 5490 Post(s)
BIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond reputeBIGPOPPAPUMP has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 35,987.69
Total Points: 2,871,566.46
happy holidays Popa! - jazluvr To wipe yourself down with after Reeno's sprayed his seed up you - !! Anorak Kudos to responding to the trolling!  Seeing your pic of Mayweather on the throne has become a daily routine for me. - Trudoe saw your name on my 'recent visitor list'...I'm flattered :flirt: - -jose- Merry Christmas - TBear 
No Message - fokas No Message - fokas new phone layout :fing02: love it!!! - -jose- No Message - alexander28 Happy Holidays BIGPOPPAPUMP - TBear 
Merry Christmas! - -jose- No Message - -jose- No Message - -jose- testing - cheeseburger Have a safe and Happy Holiday - TBear 
Merry Christmas - TBear Thanks - JimRaynor Merry Christmas - TBear One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder Love your articles - 7not8 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Butterball Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Lou Gehrig's Disease (ALS) - -Ash- Head and Neck Cancer - -Ash- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - -Ash- Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bearman3000 Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jazluvr 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jazluvr Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Grand Champ Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - jazluvr 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - bigpauly Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Trudoe Alzheimer's - Crohn's & Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - Scott-Weiland World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jazluvr 
Post Comments Thread For: Whyte: Wilder Ducks Again, He's Cruel To Face an Old Pensioner

Heavyweight contender Dillian Whyte has erupted after WBC world champion Deontay Wilder made a decision to finalize an agreement to fight Luis Ortiz in a rematch in the fall. Whyte, ranked at number one for some time by the WBC, has been pushing to get a crack at Wilder for the last two years.
[Click Here To Read More]
BIGPOPPAPUMP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:25 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 497 Post(s)
Bmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to beholdBmore18 is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,456.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus View Post
Don't get me wrong, I like Whyte (don't really rate him all that high) but his fights along with Wilder are probably the most entertaining HW fights for me that I make sure I stop and watch
Bmore18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:28 PM #7
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3522 Post(s)
Boksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond reputeBoksfan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 62,874.62
lol - denium lol - denium Imagine it's your dad - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
Dildo Queen - denium F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown F4gg0t - Paddy Mashdown Your mum is a fat slag. - Paddy Mashdown 
So you can pretend it's Anthony Joshua's bell end. - ShoulderRoll Here's another for your collection ;) - Boxing Goat This is the medal for the biggest idiot on Boxingscene - Boxing Goat Have a brew, sir. Good post! - Tony Trick-Pony You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! You are homo 4 Hearn - !a! for your collection - Sn1 For the collection - SuperHanz 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - __________ 

Wilder ducked Whyte yet again and Wilder is fighting old Ortiz, those are facts.
Boksfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:30 PM #8
Up and Comer

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
neilt631 will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 6,875.47

Gee... I wonder. Why doesnt anyone else ever "duck" their way into an Ortiz fight? Thats really weird.
neilt631 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:30 PM #9
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12646 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 82,851.58
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Too long didn’t read
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2019, 01:31 PM #10
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12646 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,439.20
Total Points: 82,851.58
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
He's already got the reputation as the most deserving title challenger and Wilder has been ducking him for years.
Wasnít he supposed to have a final eliminator be Ortiz but ducked it?
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
column:, dillian, fight, fights, fury, running, whyte, wilder