Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-27-2019, 03:39 AM #11
STRAPMEUP

Quoted: 12628 Post(s)
BufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond reputeBufordTannen has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,389.82
Total Points: 80,807.79
........one more - King- enjoy,bro - King- good post. here take some strudel - King- A Triple G licensed vibrator for your ass lmao!! - Golovkin #TMT - sugarsmosley 
punk ass hoe - Bardock one of boxingscene's worst posters - Freedom. U are f*****g **** b**** - King_ you can pretend it's Floyd - Freedom. Solid Poster!!! - Box-Office 
your gay love for Floyd - Freedom. Happy Kwanzaa - Freedom. Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Here ya go cunt - krazyn8tive No harsh feelings ;) - Slick Slayer 
Cheers! And my bad lol - Slick Slayer thanks for the stream - Santa_ fake german troll - Weltschmerz trolling twat - Weltschmerz wannabe German - Weltschmerz 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
This is a fair assessment broski, thank you.

And nobody is claiming Tom Schwarz to be an ATG or anything to that effect.

Why can't people understand that Tyson rushed into the Wilder fight before he was 100% (and clearly won), and now is in a position where he can build himself back up to close to 100%? For the record, Schwarz is ranked higher in two of the ABC orgs than Andy Ruiz Jr.

The people who are ragging on Fury for fighting Schwarz are the same people who say "Wilder won by KO", or "AJ is da best doe!" Schwarz is 24-0 (16 KO), at worst a decent European-level operator. Just because someone is unproven at the absolute top does not automatically make them a bum.

Since the announcement of the fight Schwarz mysteriously dropped from being ranked in the top 30 on BoxRec to being ranked #57, and Andy Ruiz just miraculously appeared above him in one of the ABC orgs rankings. Even more miraculous changes may have occurred since then, I haven't checked.

Schwarz is no worse an opponent than: Johann Duhaupas, Eric Molina, Carlos Takam, Gerald Washington, Chris Arreola or Artur Spzilka. Can anyone tell me what these fighters have achieved that makes them a better/more deserving challenger than Tom Schwarz?
So he “clearly” beat a top 3 heavyweight and needs to build himself back up?

You make no sense. Of course you only respond to the post agreeing with you. Every fighter with a name gets hate. Deal with it
BufordTannen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-27-2019, 03:39 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6181 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 242,052.25
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
This is a fair assessment broski, thank you.

And nobody is claiming Tom Schwarz to be an ATG or anything to that effect.

Why can't people understand that Tyson rushed into the Wilder fight before he was 100% (and clearly won), and now is in a position where he can build himself back up to close to 100%? For the record, Schwarz is ranked higher in two of the ABC orgs than Andy Ruiz Jr.

The people who are ragging on Fury for fighting Schwarz are the same people who say "Wilder won by KO", or "AJ is da best doe!" Schwarz is 24-0 (16 KO), at worst a decent European-level operator. Just because someone is unproven at the absolute top does not automatically make them a bum.

Since the announcement of the fight Schwarz mysteriously dropped from being ranked in the top 30 on BoxRec to being ranked #57, and Andy Ruiz just miraculously appeared above him in one of the ABC orgs rankings. Even more miraculous changes may have occurred since then, I haven't checked.

Schwarz is no worse an opponent than: Johann Duhaupas, Eric Molina, Carlos Takam, Gerald Washington, Chris Arreola or Artur Spzilka. Can anyone tell me what these fighters have achieved that makes them a better/more deserving challenger than Tom Schwarz?
Duhaupas, Takam, And Molina were all ranked in the top ten. Arreola, Washington and Spzilka in the top 15.

Schwartz is top 5 in Germany, and unlike most people on here, I’ve watched him fight (I remember wondering why him and Kayabal were ranked so highly with the WBO)
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 03:39 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 733 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,064.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
“Chill with the hate”

He’s fighting a complete bum. He deserves it. If wilder or Joshua fought this guy they’d get it and even worse
Look at wilders opponents before and after winning title.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 03:50 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2467 Post(s)
Laligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond reputeLaligalaliga has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,382.71
Total Points: 64,142.09
what an idiot - __________ Eddie the snake lol - __________ DAZN is shit and so is Eddie's US stable.  Taking over America baby LMAO - __________ Matchroom USA is sooo shit - __________ Eddie's US stable LOL - __________ 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - __________ Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Looks, sure maybe. He looks like a bodybuilder/pro wrestler and people think that’s what a boxer should look like for some reason.

He doesn’t talk like a champ though. He talks like an idiot. It’s why Eddie does his talking for him
You are always hurt whenever AJ is mentioned. I fear for your health if you continue this way.
Laligalaliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 03:53 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 6181 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,663.18
Total Points: 242,052.25
No Message - DramaShow- one of the best posters hands down - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laligalaliga View Post
You are always hurt whenever AJ is mentioned. I fear for your health if you continue this way.
You were literally calling AJ a “king” in another thread.
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:01 AM #16
Éirinn go Brách

Quoted: 4207 Post(s)
W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 27,135.54
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony There's only OOONNNEE RICKY HATTON! - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus View Post
There's nothing wrong with building yourself back up after such a long time away from the sport... but when you are continually claiming that everybody is a bum and you'll beat them easily you do not get the luxury of facing such no hopers... if you talk like you're a world beater than you have to act like a world beater... and opting against rematching Wilder in favour of facing Tom Schwarz is not acting like a world beater.
Why watch Boxing then, if that is your logic? The best very rarely fight the best. Wilder is always making crazy/autistic claims about his ability, but continues to fight sub-par opposition. Only reason he fought Fury is because his team assumed Fury was shot. AJ also claims to be head and shoulders above the rest, while fighting the likes of Takam and Ruiz Jr.? This is the same throughout all divisions.

Last edited by W1LL; 05-27-2019 at 04:05 AM.
W1LL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:02 AM #17
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR

Quoted: 6381 Post(s)
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 263,191.40
Total Points: 305,214.53
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 

I wouldn’t say hate, he actually gets away with a lot, especially when you compare him to the criticism that the other two would get for the same thing. Fury contradicts himself even in the same interviews.

He recently try to claim it was Wilder that ducked the rematch by signing a three fights deal with showtime (Breazeale/Ortiz/Fury), but then claimed he has shown he can fight on any network anywhere (As proven with his fight with wilder on showtime).... Well Fury, you were a free agent at that point.

Now he is signed to BT sport and ESPN, he couldn’t do the same thing that he did previously, he cannot fight on Sky sports, he cannot fight on showtime or DAZN.

This are some of the things he said in a recent interview, calling other rivals opponents bums, but then turn around and try to make a good claim for Tom Schwartz.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:04 AM #18
Éirinn go Brách

W1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond reputeW1LL has a reputation beyond repute
Great posting, Usyk Brother! - Tony Trick-Pony Ol Robbie. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony There's only OOONNNEE RICKY HATTON! - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufordTannen View Post
So he “clearly” beat a top 3 heavyweight and needs to build himself back up?

You make no sense. Of course you only respond to the post agreeing with you. Every fighter with a name gets hate. Deal with it
He fought Deontay Wilder probably at about 50%. He'd had no competitive preparation. He also took the fight with everything against him from a promotional and A side/B side perspective. This isn't opinions but facts. Many here said he was committing career suicide and wouldn't last a round or two.

Just because he totally outclassed a current champion does not automatically mean he is 100% and should only fight the biggest fights from herein. Nobody ever does that anyway. Tyson signed a big money deal and he is now building up to 100% the right way.

No other fighter would jump in against a dangerous opponent like Fury did so soon into a comeback.
Old 05-27-2019, 04:06 AM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
Kezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond reputeKezzer has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,368.98
Total Points: 33,760.40
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
I love Fury, but let’s not act like Schwartz is a credible foe.
Exactly. Yes he has fought Klitschko and Wilder but his last fights outside those two are:

Schwarz - 8th ranked German!
Planeta - 9th ranked German!
Seferi - this guy just drew with the 2nd ranked German (who has 9 losses to his name by the way)

And even before his break after he beat Chisora the first time He went on to fight in this order:

Firtha
Pajkic
Rogan
Maddalone
Johnson
Cunningham
Abell

He has beaten only chisora and hammer on any level outside those main two and both of them are 11-20 fighters at best. Sorry but his resume is marginally better than Wilders, so don’t go fight schwarz then make out to take on all challenges
Kezzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2019, 04:07 AM #20
Éirinn go Brách

Quote:
Duhaupas, Takam, And Molina were all ranked in the top ten. Arreola, Washington and Spzilka in the top 15.

Schwartz is top 5 in Germany, and unlike most people on here, I’ve watched him fight (I remember wondering why him and Kayabal were ranked so highly with the WBO)
Schwarz is ranked above Fury in one ABC org, and in the top 15 by another. I think he is ranked #4 in one of them. When Fury-Schwarz was announced this was the case, though they might have dropped him out now.

Share This With Friends

Tags
fury, hate, heavyweight, people, step, tyson