Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-23-2019, 11:02 AM #91
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1727 Post(s)
BangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond reputeBangEM has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 94,605.01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fabes88 View Post
Yep. More facts. Itís actually mind bending that guys who make £10 mil a fight think they can get 100 mil against aj and their fans just defend it.

The real truth is Aj is in a different stratosphere in regards to earning potential than anyone else in the division. A clear clear a side and itís not even close.
They will have to accept that if the fight is ever gonna happen.
BangEM is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-23-2019, 11:23 AM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3157 Post(s)
Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,315.63
Total Points: 77,242.25
gAy J LOL - ^lll gAy J LOL - ^lll to add your collection - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoConcoms View Post
I wish I could kill Hearn myself. I'm surprised Deontay hasn't already done so.
You couldnít as you would have to get past me and I will put you in a full Nelson and drop you on your neck. I will capture you ,keep you alive and run tests in a quarantined lab.
Noelanthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:28 AM #93
Undisputed Champion

Noelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond reputeNoelanthony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brettcappe View Post
Don't fall for that B.S daggum. The deal was contigent on Wilder winning and he would have been signed with DAZN. If he keeps winning as a free agent he will make as much if not more than that offer.
Damn your tune changed as soon as you realised he was American. I saw forgiveness in your words. Are you going to let him talk about us Brits like that? You are forgetting we are the country were the most hardest individuals were born, from Borat to Mr Bean. Daggum will get A DDT on sight if I ever lied eyes on him in person
Old 05-23-2019, 11:32 AM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
Noel all I have to say to you is holla at me when you get stateside
You got women for me? I have a big appetite. Get me some Female Wilder supporters so it will be easy for me to manipulate. I will tell them I like next door to Buckingham Palace ... Thank you my brother. I will return the favour when you come here but you have to pay for the women off course. Nothing in life is for free and if it is Iíve got to make money of it....I hope you understand
Old 05-23-2019, 11:35 AM #95
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,348.85
Total Points: 71,013.88
Always defending Eddie Hearn like you're his lover - "red You love Eddie's cock in your mouth and arse - "red 

Josuha wants this fight because the pressure is on him???? Im not so sure about that but thats fine for Deontay to say. Its nice of him to say, i dont suppose at the same time he mentioned why Deontay himself DOES NOT WANT THIS FIGHT? Even though he seems to be under alot more pressure than Joshua?
DaNeutral. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 11:36 AM #96
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3441 Post(s)
pillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond reputepillowfists98 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 81,737.55
Your fanboyism is embarrassing - __________ Use it to look pretty for your man Eddie the Snake - __________ Give it to Eddie the snake to get hard before you suck him off pmsl - __________ Dick riding the coward and his lying promoter - __________ Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 

But I thought Joshua didn't want the fight? Wilder can't even get his story straight.
pillowfists98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2019, 03:16 PM #97
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 721 Post(s)
BOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond reputeBOXING-SCRIBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 21,293.59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noelanthony View Post
You got women for me? I have a big appetite. Get me some Female Wilder supporters so it will be easy for me to manipulate. I will tell them I like next door to Buckingham Palace ... Thank you my brother. I will return the favour when you come here but you have to pay for the women off course. Nothing in life is for free and if it is Iíve got to make money of it....I hope you understand
I'll have anything you want, just let me know when you come in.
BOXING-SCRIBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 06:44 PM #98
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5373 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 113,430.37
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic View Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Tell that to the two who said no such thing was attempted.
Wilder would not have been arrested. Stop this deranged nonsense now. It's f3cking insane.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 06:57 PM #99
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5373 Post(s)
Sid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond reputeSid-Knee has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 113,430.37
To help you get in up your boyfriends hole - Scott. Weiland You come across as a bit of a cvnt - Mr McDowell You probably are a d1ck lol, but even so I felt guilty for sending you a dildo. - Mr McDowell Homo 4 Hearn - !a! Homo 4 Hearn - !a! 
Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll Calm down have a d1ck break - ^lll you talk too much - ^lll you're annoying like a fly - ^lll shut up you self-important idiot - ^lll 
self-important idiot - ^lll you write a load of pretentious drivel - ^lll give it to gAy J before you suck him off - ^lll pretentious idiot - ^lll 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Scott. Weiland Gay and Lesbian Pride - !a! Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - !a! Gay and Lesbian Pride - ^lll 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
Its the USA we do what we want. Deal with it. My mental health is something I have addressed on here. Creepy scary..gangster scary...however you put we place fear in y'all. Just hop on for the ride and watch us continue to run things..
Impossible for a promoter who fronts the money for a fight just takes 10 percent, that's silly even by your standards.
You can do what you want. But we'll call you out on it.

You put not an ounce of fear in us. You're just creepy scary. But fear? Nah, that's for the likes of you and your "Fighters". It cripples you dudes to laughable lengths. You can't handle truth. Your fighters can't handle fighting the best.

Show me otherwise that Hearn gets more than a 10% cut? Go on, prove your words to me? Of course you won't, it's just more crazy delusional talk. Your fear of reality will do that.
Sid-Knee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2019, 07:26 PM #100
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Oshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the roughOshio is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 15,989.20

Wilder should shut the hole he calls mouth up. He's been champion for how many years and he hasn't unified his division; he only fights boxers in PBC stable. I feel he is the most protected HW champion in history
Oshio is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends