Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2019, 08:55 AM #1
Greedo's Lawyer Greedo's Lawyer is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5,699
Quoted: 3195 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Greedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these parts
Points: 190,408.40
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,408.40
Default Why canít we as BOXING FANS acknowledge meritocracy vs marinating

At the end of the day, doesnít matter what theory there is for splits, fact of the matter is Joshua has 3 belts that Wilder needs and Wilder has 1 Belt AJ needs.

Joshua is the A side, canít we just get this fight done? Impossible 50/50. Why canít Team Wilder and CBS Sports just acknowledge that Hearn has 3 belts. Doesnít matter what Hearn did to acquire them, AJ did his part.

If in fact Wilder can demolish AJ, why doesnít Wilder just get it over with, bend over as GGG did for Canelo, and should he win, defend all straps up to 50-0?

It seem like a win win for both boxers. With sacrifice comes bigger things, and assuming Wilder has all belts, more money for people wanting to see Wilder lose up to 50-0.

If AJ beats Wilder 2 years from now, donít want to hear any excuses about AJ made Wilder get old etc.
Greedo's Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-19-2019, 09:00 AM #2
Curt Henning Curt Henning is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 7,093
Quoted: 5236 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Points: 79,566.75
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 80,812.14
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Default

whats more/whos more likely to perpetuate a delay?

the global star making 20+ mil defending against overmatched guys?

or the guy that cant sell out that makes 3 mil a fight and has one belt?

common sense has always told you that AJ has more to lose ....and that has been the case....AJ and his people jerked wilders team around several times already...and team wilder has had enough....when they are ready AJ will be forced to give wilder the type of money that AJs fans thought would be ridiculous just a year ago

get over it...stop crying...
Curt Henning is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:21 AM #3
THEFRESHBRAWLER THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,829
Quoted: 5490 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 96,488.53
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 97,752.70
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 
Default

You see that last night? That’s what the fans want none of that boring DAZN crap with low quality
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:35 AM #4
Greedo's Lawyer Greedo's Lawyer is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5,699
Quoted: 3195 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Greedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these parts
Points: 190,408.40
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,408.40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
whats more/whos more likely to perpetuate a delay?

the global star making 20+ mil defending against overmatched guys?

or the guy that cant sell out that makes 3 mil a fight and has one belt?

common sense has always told you that AJ has more to lose ....and that has been the case....AJ and his people jerked wilders team around several times already...and team wilder has had enough....when they are ready AJ will be forced to give wilder the type of money that AJs fans thought would be ridiculous just a year ago

get over it...stop crying...
Offers were made both sides. The context delay is splits. Thatís all it is.
Greedo's Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:37 AM #5
Greedo's Lawyer Greedo's Lawyer is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5,699
Quoted: 3195 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Greedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these parts
Points: 190,408.40
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,408.40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
You see that last night? Thatís what the fans want none of that boring DAZN crap with low quality
Breazeale was already stopped by Joshua. The Wilder victory cancels itself out. How much of a difference does it make now in negotiations? Oh thatís right, you hate on DAZN. Lol
Greedo's Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 10:59 AM #6
THEFRESHBRAWLER THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 8,829
Quoted: 5490 Post(s)
Rep Power: 24
THEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond reputeTHEFRESHBRAWLER has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 96,488.53
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 97,752.70
The poster of truth! - JK1700 You're a dumb cock sucker who just happens to be a racist negro - Boxing Goat 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
How much of a difference does it make now in negotiations?
You’ll see when Wilder makes 60M+ against AJ after being told to take the 13M
THEFRESHBRAWLER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:09 AM #7
DaNeutral. DaNeutral. is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 2,103
Quoted: 1145 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
DaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these partsDaNeutral. is infamous around these parts
Points: 48,919.49
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 50,183.66
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
whats more/whos more likely to perpetuate a delay?

the global star making 20+ mil defending against overmatched guys?

or the guy that cant sell out that makes 3 mil a fight and has one belt?

common sense has always told you that AJ has more to lose ....and that has been the case....AJ and his people jerked wilders team around several times already...and team wilder has had enough....when they are ready AJ will be forced to give wilder the type of money that AJs fans thought would be ridiculous just a year ago

get over it...stop crying...
If Wilder worth so much how come he needs other Boxers to give it to him? How come he aint making it now? He made 8 for last night, DAZN already gone and offered him 20. 40 wasnt enough for an AJ fight, 80 for 2 wasnt enough.

So why they not countering? Wheres the green to back up the talk? Where is the offers? Why they always got their hands out ready to take the "BIG MONEY" from Joshua cuz Wilder is worth it and deserves it hes just as big as Josuha 50-50 and all that yet even though they just said Wilder is worth it they aint paying him those amounts.

They just paid him less than half of what DAZN offered. Their talk is baseless. They talk the big numbers and BIG DOLLARS but only when those BIG DOLLARS are coming from somebody else. Its like they think AJ and Hearn are a fudging charity or something.
DaNeutral. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:17 AM #8
Ray* Ray* is online now
BILLY RAY* CYRUS JR
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: London, England
Age: 40
Posts: 37,929
Quoted: 5731 Post(s)
Rep Power: 93
Ray* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond reputeRay* has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 18,535.77
Bank: 92,341.88
Total Points: 110,877.65
Let's just say it's a smokescreen. - BattlingNelson an apple a day, ray - for being one of the most consistently sound guys here, someone i can agree with even when i disagree - Man In Black Cool cat, good poster - mangler Sorry dude! - S a m u r a i Excellent poster - ADDICT 
Took a while for this to be available mate! - Tamis_Siensya Ray* deserves a kick - Freedom. have a slice - sugarsmosley One of the best posters on the forum for a long time! - JK1700 Great posting! - Tony Trick-Pony 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Mr._Pink Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - S a m u r a i Anti-Tobacco - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - S a m u r a i Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - S a m u r a i Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - S a m u r a i 
Childhood Cancer - S a m u r a i 
Default

I think both needs to sit down and talk. Trying to fight for one side of the argument is stupid. First things first let Joshua win his next fight, then let Wilder do his two fights (Ortiz and Kownacki), Joshua can do whatever he wants in that time. If they both win then enough is enough, make that fight.

No more excuses about money or location or percentages. Make the fight happen..I wasn’t happy with Wilder in the past, because I see his team lying too many times, but now they have said patience, two fights and they would be ready, so let’s give them that.
Ray* is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 11:56 AM #9
Greedo's Lawyer Greedo's Lawyer is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 5,699
Quoted: 3195 Post(s)
Rep Power: 0
Greedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these partsGreedo's Lawyer is infamous around these parts
Points: 190,408.40
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 190,408.40
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
Youíll see when Wilder makes 60M+ against AJ after being told to take the 13M
Again, all this theory is prorated in favor for AJ. Wilder canít do that without AJ. They need each other, but NOW AJ is A-side. Just make the fight happen. I donít even recall what GGG and Canelo fan warfare complained about with splits. If I recall it was 70/30 for Canelo first, rematch was 55/45 I think. Point is GGG had to concede and he had 3 belts.

Wilder making 60M+ is wishful thinking.
Greedo's Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 12:03 PM #10
just the facts just the facts is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 4,534
Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
Rep Power: 17
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 28,667.31
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 29,925.19
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 
Default

Wilder said it last night. For starters, quit negotiating through the media.
just the facts is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Tags
acknowledge, boxing, canít, fans, marinating, meritocracy

User Tag List

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:43 PM.