Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-17-2019, 03:39 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 772 Post(s)
Marvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond reputeMarvlus Marv has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 21,607.01

At least he's dropped the half-hybrid talk. That never really worked, tbh. Didn't think it through properly.
Marvlus Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-17-2019, 04:19 PM #62
Banned

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Worick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond reputeWorick has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 8,036.88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
For me, the problem isnt really with the tirade itself and what hes saying because weve seen fighters in the past say stupid **** like this.

To me the problem is how corny, forced, and cringeworthy wilders "act" has derailed into. Before when he was less in the spotlight i wouldnt say he wasnt a talker, but he talked a lot less and had more of a prove it in the ring attitude. Its just been his last 2-3 fights, were he comes out screaming and jumping around like a clown. And incessantly going on incoherent rants that are supposed to sound tough/cool??? But just make him look like a dumbass

He should just be himself because its hard to watch this act. Just go in there and do your thing wilder stop trying to be mike tyson !
Exactly. I get embarrassed for him. He needs people to tell him to stfu or at least think about what he says before he says it. Which im sure he does and still says it anyway
Worick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:27 PM #63
Up and Comer

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Baba K will become famous soon enough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 2,278.58

Ali, Floyd, Roy Jones, Duran...all huge trash talkers who made it work and intimidated through their BOXING skill. The real huge punchers like Liston, Foreman & Shavers didn't have to spit this level of foolish nonsense for obvious reasons. Wilder is no Mike Tyson..I'm not riled up, I can see right thru Wilder & it aint just me - it ain't real. ONE tell...how often he repeats "trust me" and "I promise you" and how he repeats the same lines over & over...and over. How is he gonna amp up further when its PPV time against Joshua? Threaten to turn him to dust? He can't go there with Fury, he already got outfought and his face lumped up. No one who recognizes real is buying the "killer persona". So dont talk about it...BE about it. Don't end up like Mayorga...talkin all that ish then getting humbled in the fight.
Baba K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 04:56 PM #64
Kingslayer

Quoted: 346 Post(s)
SCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond reputeSCEN3RY has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,239.20
Total Points: 15,638.54
cheers. - chiguy91 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - chiguy91 

Dontae has made me dislike him during this promotion; just too much acting for my taste. He's coming off super fake now. There is a thing called over-saturation. He dramatizes everything he says, he's like a walking lifetime film. This whole promotion has been an sh#ty script by showtime.
SCEN3RY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:43 PM #65
Contender

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
CocoonOfHorror will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,196.68
Total Points: 8,921.99

The editor who wrote the title for this article should get a Pulitzer Prize
CocoonOfHorror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 05:57 PM #66
Interim Champion

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
SinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to allSinderellaMan is a name known to all
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 17,272.17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgloveman View Post
As far as anyone can tell... absolutely nothing.

Wilder's team have claimed that Breazeale said something about Wilder's daughter which seems unlikely and was certainly never reported.

Wilder's just desperate to get some attention. He's like the drunk embarrassing chick at the party who everyone with any sense wishes would just leave.

Now he's demanding $100m for a single fight with Joshua (not including a rematch)... what an absolute joke; he needs bringing down to earth. Thankfully he will get beaten sooner or later because we've all seen he doesn't have the skills to survive at the top level. Either he gets beat or just carries on fighting no-hopers on free-to-air tv for his small band of half-witted fans
Brazeale did and it was in an article on here.
He said something along the lines of
"Wilder's got a lot going on with his r3tard3d daughter".
I do remember reading that and subsequently, the death threats started.
Stiverne threatened to kill Wilder and said he would laugh when his daughter was in the ring crying.
But it didn't get near the press as Wilder's threat to the Pug.
SinderellaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:00 PM #67
Interim Champion

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
puroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond reputepuroylan has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,110.42
Total Points: 7,854.93

I hope Dominic get lucky and KTFO of Bum squad! Used to be a fan of him but his gimmick is over the line. If not, then hopfeully Aquajuice (AJ) will drown him in juice.
puroylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:04 PM #68
Contender

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
vwelsh is just really nicevwelsh is just really nicevwelsh is just really nicevwelsh is just really nice
Bank: 1,121.55
Total Points: 7,570.27

Quote:
Originally Posted by CocoonOfHorror View Post
The editor who wrote the title for this article should get a Pulitzer Prize
Absolutely brilliant right?

Honestly Iím ok with all the WWE stuff in boxing. Guys going in the ring and yelling at each other. Anything to bring more people into it.

Obviously Wilder is just selling a fight. We boxing fans see it as rubbish. But the mass casuals see this as ď I donít know who this guys is but I might tune in since game of thrones ainít onĒ.
vwelsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:07 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4726 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 120,248.52
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapo13 View Post
what did brazille say or do that made wilder so eager? i havent really been paying attention
apparently their heat/beef stems back to 2017 there was some altercation between the two of them (they were on the same card Wilder/Washington) but I haven't followed it.
_Rexy_ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:25 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
B Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond reputeB Phontain has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 11,318.82

1987: "if I dont kill him, it doesnt count" - Tyson
2019: " I want a body on my record" - wilder

Wbc: " investigate wilder!!!!"

Foh
B Phontain is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List