Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 05-17-2019, 12:22 AM #21
Absolution

Quoted: 1094 Post(s)
ikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond reputeikigai has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 40,374.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJS View Post
Marriage is for ugly men.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
If your aim in life is to be free and bang as many women as possible anytime you want and live the good life, sure getting married will jeopardize your ability to do that.

But different people have different goals in life. Some people want to settle down, and start building their family, their legacy and their household.

I can see both paths. I've had girls I wanted to marry but it didn't work out so now i'm unmarried and my life is in no way terrible, because i'm free to do whatever I want whenever I want and bang whoever I want without anyone holding me back.

If I find another girl who's worth it, who's special and better than the rest then I'm still open to marriage.
ikigai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:04 AM #22
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 754 Post(s)
blue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond reputeblue_dolphin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,214.72
Total Points: 58,682.61

marriage used to be the ONLY way to get some ass.

nowadays these females giving up poosie like water.. so why marry?

women got fooled into thinking being whores meant they were liberated LOL.. greatest con of all time

and why do married mofos keep peddling the myth that single means you're "lonely"... horesh.it, theres plenty married f.ucks out there that are more "lonely" than that bum under the bridge.
blue_dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:18 AM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
billeau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond reputebilleau2 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,756.97
Total Points: 173,316.25
Grade A explanation of punching technique. - - Ram Raid - Knowledgeable - -Weltschmerz- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- Lmao - -Scott-Weiland- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - lparm 

Quote:
Originally Posted by modernboxing View Post
Hi guys..........I am 35 years old, never been married and never will be. If you get enough poosy on the side, then why should you marry? The only positive I can see out of marriage is having to see your kids grow up, but then you have to pay for their college fees etc and thats a huge responsibility. So I think marriage is a lose-lose situation. What do you think?
Do you know how ignorant you sound? I could understand if you were a kid, but you are a 35 year old? There is no answer as to if marriage is good or bad, it totally depends on what you want. poosy is one of a thousand things that affect a decision to marry. And dude...if you cared about seeing your kids grow up you would not care about paying for their education.

Maybe you just don't want to have kids, nothing wrong with that. Maybe after a time as an old individual with no family, poosy won't be so easy to get.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Look...we are all here for a short while. That money that you didn't spend on your kids college will mean the same to you as money well spent, in the light of eternity. So let me share some unsolicited advice for you: Whether one marries, or does not marry matters very little compared to the REASON one marries, or does not marry.
billeau2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 01:36 AM #24
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4848 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 217,811.99
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Hi guys..........I am 35 years old, never been married and never will be. If you get enough poosy on the side, then why should you marry? The only positive I can see out of marriage is having to see your kids grow up, but then you have to pay for their college fees etc and thats a huge responsibility. So I think marriage is a lose-lose situation. What do you think?
You wouldn't marry the woman of your dreams if you could ?

Having kids isn't a good enough reason since most families are splintered. In a perfect world, hell yeah.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 06:43 AM #25
Contender

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
modernboxing will become famous soon enough
Bank: 1,376.03
Total Points: 11,560.98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
You wouldn't marry the woman of your dreams if you could ?

Having kids isn't a good enough reason since most families are splintered. In a perfect world, hell yeah.
Nope, I would get bored with the woman of my dreams doing the same thing everyday.
modernboxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:45 AM #26
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 4848 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 217,811.99
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn "enjoy" - MinuteMaid5 Prescribed - MinuteMaid5 

Quote:
Nope, I would get bored with the woman of my dreams doing the same thing everyday.
If you have a woman of your dreams, tell us who she is. I would like to see who you wouldn't marry

Why would you two be doing the same thing ? Surly you must have an imagination.

Is making 1 million days a day, every day, boring ?
Is getting a bj everyday boring ?
Is getting that butt sex everyday boring ?

Granted, anything can get repetitive, but some things takes a long time before it gets boring.
Curtis Harper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 07:58 AM #27
#lineal

Quoted: 5414 Post(s)
denium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond reputedenium has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 66,688.01
No Message - Scott-Weiland Just folloed your tip and got rid of the dikdo Scotty sent me. Cheers! - kafkod However many points you need for Fury bet against Wilder I bankroll you all the way, the deontay fan boys and Americans gonna come hard for fury, pathetic really has he schools and knocks that pederass out. - Miley-Cyrus You were right, Fury is legit. Here's some cake for being a loyal Fury fan this whole time - KOVALBOXER for the uk link - Santa_ 
No Message - HughJass Thanks for posting the link la. - - Ram Raid - legend - jas Thank you for the kind words - 1bad65 No Message - Tha_Greatest 
Cheers, good sir! - Tony Trick-Pony 

I never wanted to get married, until i met my wife. She's so perfect, i didn't want anyone else.
denium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:08 AM #28
Greatness!!

Quoted: 2906 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 39,918.56
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Guys who get low quality women are usually the ones who hate women and disregard marriage.
I've had a bad marriage and a good one. In the bad one I worked my ass off for a low quality bytch.
The good one works, buys me nice things, isn't selfish, knows what I like (sexually), has an awesome body. Having a good partner means your bills are cut in half, you never go to bed horny or lonely, you got a best friend by your side, etc.
That is not the marriage; what you are talking about is a good relationship. Marriage is just a registered relationship for legal purpose.

All that you just described one can achieve in a good relationship minus the legal title.
megas30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 12:29 PM #29
The Watcher

Quoted: 1954 Post(s)
STREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond reputeSTREET CLEANER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 131,343.44
Total Points: 189,881.80
so you can stop being paranoid about me, we will always be true blue homies forever even though you hate me - Tha_Greatest Salud! - STREET CLEANER i see, my thread annoyed you, lol, that means im doing good, lol, stay angry but keep writing, lol, peace pal - Tha_Greatest Happy Holidays - BOXEO _ You're a good poster. Keep it up. - 1bad65 

I used to think that way but at one point I slowed down and wanted to have kids.

Was fortunate that I got married to a good woman.

It is not easy at times and it is not for everybody but if you want to have kids having a partner that has your back is everything.
STREET CLEANER is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
marriage, rated!