Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-14-2019, 12:37 PM #21
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5878 Post(s)
Curt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these partsCurt Henning is infamous around these parts
Bank: 2,393.65
Total Points: 107,950.24
your worst nightmare. Loma's D up your ass - Ogecca MaMa Great posts like this deserve a medal of honor - kushking 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray* View Post
Amir Khan after getting KTFO by everyone.
fair

but khan is known worldwide....according to the hearniacs nobody knows who wilder is! even in his own country

khan is a fair example I guess...a rare one....he gets by on being a known name....he has more worldwide appeal than wilder certainly right?!
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:37 PM #22
The Bronze Bomber

Quoted: 2382 Post(s)
Deontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond reputeDeontay Wilder has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 184,436.12
Total Points: 185,149.22
toast with an excellent poster - kyshenko team BOMB SQUAAAAD - Jloro No Message - Scott.Weiland. See you on pretty much everyday and enjoy your knowledgeable and sometimes satirical posts.  I can tell you enjoy a good fight on the old boob-tube! - Trudoe you one funny dude, atg poster, have a slice of pizza on me - jas 
ATG poster - jas To a good poster and a knowledgable fan! - LoadedWraps Beterbiev - wladavit LETS GO CHAMP - Brush My Hair You called it first! - KOVALBOXER 
Happy Holidays! - KOVALBOXER war one time - Santa_ Good luck champ! - 1hourRun 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - kyshenko team Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas 

It was a fight of the ages, dramatic and more deserving of a rematch than Canelo vs. GGG... and yet Fury ran away to have a sparring match with Schwarz. People are beginning to see the truth. Wilder's punches are life-changing. When a man feels that level of power, he's never the same again. It's traumatic, it's debilitating, and it haunts him until the end of his days.
Deontay Wilder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:40 PM #23
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1686 Post(s)
yammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond reputeyammy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,202.66
Total Points: 17,356.69
This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! This is Eddie Hearn's cock since you love it so much LOL - !a! 
Someone needs to tell this idiot he is not Eddie Hearn's lawyer LOL - !a! Wipe Eddie Hearn's come off your face - !a! Someone needs to tell this idiot he is not Eddie Hearn's lawyer LOL - !a! Eddie Hearn's biggest dick rider - !a! Homo4Hearn - !a! 
Homo4Hearn - !a! Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
your card...my card=don't matter...they don't mean nothing

what if I said I scored it for fury by a point? does that matter or change anything? does it make anything "clear"? NOPE

I never said 300k ppvs upped his value..if anything that number says it barely moved the needle

but somehow after this "clear loss" wilder and his wbc belt became worth 3x what he was worth to hearn mere months earlier

that doesn't jive or add up

show me an instance where a guy "clearly lost" but got a draw and saw his value increase 3x for his next fight?

you guys swore that wilder ducked AJ and the DAZN offer...which was 3x what hearn offered mere months earlier

clearly some part of your narrative doesn't add up or make sense somewhere along the line

you guys swore wilder ducked the 12-15 million dollar deals...then tell us he clearly lost yet he again ducked a much fatter deal that shouldn't even be there to a guy that was "embarrassed by fury"....
Declining offers that get bigger and bigger because the public's want for a fight to happen or the knowledge that as a direct result of that, further offers may be larger doesn't mean you didn't lose a fight lol.

Props to wilder and his team for playing their worth... But their worth isnt from his performance or lack thereof in the fury fight, it's from the position he holds and the belt along with it that narrates his worth and ability to keep holding out.

You're just following your narrative that he couldn't possibly have lost or been beaten quite handily because his worth's gone up...whereas his worth's gone up because he still holds the final jigsaw piece and can ransom it off .

If he loses to breazeale, he'll go down as a laughing stock for not accepting prior offers. If he wins and eventually fights AJ for a 50/50 split.. win or lose he'll go down as a master negotiator . Neither of those avenues means he didn't lose to fury, hence I wanted you to post your scorecard to suit your narrative.

You can't throw stones from a glass House.
yammy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 12:43 PM #24
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 565 Post(s)
Pechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond reputePechorin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 3,479.49
Total Points: 35,894.80

Quote:
can someone give me some examples?

wilder was "clearly beaten" and "embarrassed" by fury

yet somehow his value increased 3x directly after that to fight AJ....which he apparently clearly ducked too

someone show me some examples....and please tell me how those things add up together to form a logical stance/opinion
I can't wait to see how many ppv wilder breazale sells
Pechorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 01:16 PM #25
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 701 Post(s)
Deus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.23
Total Points: 16,552.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jax teller View Post
Because they moved the fight to the US where DAZN is willing to overpay vast amounts more as it will have an exponentially larger effect on there subscription numbers, with AJ also having featured in the US before he fights Wilder increasing profile of the fight further. Plus controversy sells.

Was that so hard?
I'm just quoting this because OP has been spamming the **** out of this thread but hasn't acknowledged the above response at all... we all know why.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 01:18 PM #26
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1778 Post(s)
Fabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 40,113.85
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- 

Quote:

yet somehow his value increased 3x directly after that to fight AJ....which he apparently clearly ducked too

someone show me some examples....and please tell me how those things add up together to form a logical stance/opinion
Yeah luis Ortiz. Wilder knocked him out for 500k but according to you 7 mil is a lowball offer lmao
Fabes88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 01:20 PM #27
Interim Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,410.47

Quote:

Theres only one landlord Curt. No other fighter will pay your hero 3 x more. He's a fraud dude. Now stop embarrassing yourself on here - you're the last one supporting this idiot.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 01:21 PM #28
Contender

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
lolasif has a spectacular aura aboutlolasif has a spectacular aura about
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 11,858.01

Quote:
what was hearns previous offer to Ortiz? oh that's right they've never made one!

and Ortiz has had a few fights since then

your example in not applicable....good day
What has Hearn got to do with it. Ortiz made $500k against Wilder, and lost clearly. Since then he has fought a few journeymen and his team expect to make at least $7m in a fight against Wilder later this year.
lolasif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 01:25 PM #29
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1722 Post(s)
eco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond reputeeco1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,417.83
Total Points: 41,725.46
Thx for the kind words.  Cheers. - Redd Foxx thanks bro - Sterling Archer Im not a nazi, u wacko.  Thats what u are, idiot. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
yeahhh...umm.....cept canelo tore lil g apart in the 2nd fight fighting the exact fight that team lil g asked for.....then went crying to the back room like broner did after getting his arse taxed by maidana
I don't really want to put you on ignore and no one can give you more RED K.

I just pray that you stop being such a stupid poster.

Good luck!
eco1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2019, 01:28 PM #30
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1778 Post(s)
Fabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond reputeFabes88 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 40,113.85
Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- Eddie's bitch - DramaShow- 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - DramaShow- 

It doesn’t matter if we think he clearly lost. The judges gave him a draw which means he kept his belt so obviously the offers will increase. If he lost the belt do you think he’d still receive the same offer curthenning and it’s like another poster pointed out there’s a difference between what you’re worth and what the belt is worth to the opponent. Was Charles Martin worth 7m? No but the belt was worth that to aj at the time
Fabes88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
"clearly, beaten", increase