Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-09-2019, 03:03 PM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8272 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,864.44
Total Points: 146,285.76
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
Ask all these DAZN hatin LDBC troopers if $48 million is good revenue for an event..

Pages and pages of dumb reasons of these guys trying to prove it wasnít...
baby steps...baby steps. lol
bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-09-2019, 03:04 PM #112
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18231 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,309.08
Total Points: 146,308.42
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Bravo you finally manned up. THANK YOU.

I disagree with that amount but ok we are not far off from each other we can at least both agree Lance is full of shyt and YOU don't even believe so stop throwing 600K around in this bytch.

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
No you c-ck gurgler. The article refutes what you said about being past 1 million from the President of the company. He doesn't expect that until June 8. Now if he comes out and says its over, ok.

The larger issue is In every thread you've lied about what people posted and attacked anyone that asked a simple question. you've acted like an utter immature [email protected]

You have a huge chip on your shoulder with anyone that you think isn't going to buy DAZN. We all accept frankie is a cum gurgling troll.

Why the f-ck have you acted like this?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 03:06 PM #113
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 8272 Post(s)
bigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond reputebigdunny1 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,864.44
Total Points: 146,285.76
Great post, man! - anthonydavid11 awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- awesome posts - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
No you c-ck gurgler. The article refutes what you said about being past 1 million from the President of the company. He doesn't expect that until June 8. Now if he comes out and says its over, ok.

The larger issue is In every thread you've lied about what people posted and attacked anyone that asked a simple question. you've acted like an utter immature [email protected]

You have a huge chip on your shoulder with anyone that you think isn't going to buy DAZN. We all accept frankie is a cum gurgling troll.

Why the f-ck have you acted like this?
Is 800K close to 1M? I think it hit 1M you think it hit 800K max that's great judging on the hater scale you on so I'll take it.

bigdunny1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 03:07 PM #114
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7720 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 158,619.00
Total Points: 160,486.77
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxing Goat View Post
One month is $20.00
Not for me

Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 03:08 PM #115
Enemy of the State

The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 &quot;I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't.&quot; I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Is 800K close to 1M? I think it hit 1M you think it hit 800K max that's great judging on the hater scale you on so I'll take it.
The President of DAZN refutes your slurpage total f-ckboy!
Old 05-09-2019, 03:09 PM #116
Runways Only

Quoted: 3654 Post(s)
I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 207,147.21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Not for me

DAZN got that EBT Pass launched?! Thatís fiyah!!
I'm Widdit! is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 03:10 PM #117
Runways Only

I'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these partsI'm Widdit! is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
The President of DAZN refutes your slurpage total f-ckboy!
Lol. Itís funnier when you defend the LDBC and DaNeutral. exposes you for it!
Old 05-09-2019, 03:13 PM #118
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7720 Post(s)
Mammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these partsMammoth is infamous around these parts
Bank: 158,619.00
Total Points: 160,486.77
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
DAZN got that EBT Pass launched?! Thatís fiyah!!
Grandfathered in to the original price

Not worth $20

Mammoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2019, 03:14 PM #119
Enemy of the State

Quote:
Lol. It’s funnier when you defend the LDBC and DaNeutral. exposes you for it!
stop calling for help you race baiting c-ck gurgling maggot.

DAZN did great sales worldwide. Tremendous revenue generated Sat night. There however were a ton of issues and problems that hopefully didn't result in mass cancellations. You only get 1 chance to make a 1st impression and DAZN's 1st impression among a number of customers was negative. Just the facts.

Hopefully they get it fixed in time for the next big fight.
Old 05-09-2019, 03:15 PM #120
Runways Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
Grandfathered in to the original price

Not worth $20

You sir are a good man. Real recognize real. You even kept it 100 after Jacobs lost. Props for being a true gangsta in the mean streets unlike DAZN-hatin Mary Kohns!

Share This With Friends

Tags
canelo, dazn, jacobs