Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-29-2019, 03:17 PM #131
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7566 Post(s)
j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 180,730,676.48
Total Points: 180,880,865.33
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by angkag View Post
Take a step back and think logically for a moment. What does Oscar care most about (1) Canelos payday (2) 3Gs payday (3) Oscars payday

Now think which fight gives Oscar's best payday.

Now pretend you are Oscar and think when you start negotiating and how.
Take another step back & think logically for a moment. Do you REALLY think a millionaire cares about money he can make up later?
j.razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-29-2019, 03:19 PM #132
Undisputed Champion

j.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond reputej.razor has a reputation beyond repute
One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder loma's D, hating boy - Ogecca MaMa take 1 for the team - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopetego View Post
lmao

most of the great fighters Floyd fought were out of prime and washed up

Pacquiao
Cotto
Oscar
Mosley

others were cherrypicks in disguise, like bloated lw midget Marquez and weight drained, not-yet-in-his prime Canelo himself

Canelo is following Floyd's blueprint, so why are complaining
That's ^ that dumb talk. Floyd fought everyone when they were winning & those fighters you mentioned ducked Floyd earlier in their career.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:22 PM #133
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubuk7 View Post
Well... Just a friendly reminder. Golovkin was Olympic silver medalist and 3 division European and Asian and amateur world champion. And also 20-0 and WBA#1,WBO#3 and IBF #4. You know 0 about boxing!
He's a hype job. Can't even name one good fighter he beat cuz Jacobs & Nelo both beat him & they were the only 2 good fighters he ever fought....LMMFAO!
Old 04-29-2019, 03:23 PM #134
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3456 Post(s)
Ake-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant futureAke-Dawg has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,335.46
Total Points: 50,864.93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eff Pandas View Post
Fair play. I think Andrade is HIGHLY overrated, but I understand why people wanna see that fight & might think he can hang with Canelo so I won't dog that pick & hell maybe I'm the one wrong about him.

But I think thats a relatively easy fight for Canelo. He'll beat him 8-4 or wider or stop him late-ish I feel like.
The mere possibility of Andrade being slick enough to trouble Alvarez is a reason to want to see it. Again, we've seen GGG Alvarez twice in less than 2 years. It just seems like since Jacobs, GGG has been on a can or Alvarez approach to fighting. That's a turn off to some fans.
Ake-Dawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 03:25 PM #135
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0zef View Post
I don't really need to dig up the million threads in which Oscar and Canelo trashed all belts and said how meaningless they are, do I?

I'm not sure either guy wants the 3rd fight. Golovkin thinks he has no chance with the judges while Canelo knows he got pretty lucky.

However this stance is pathetic.
Being a Triple B!tch fan is pathetic.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:29 PM #136
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterPancakes View Post
Noticing a trend? First, it was "fight Charlo and get a trilogy." Now, that Charlo is busy with another fight, it is "Fight Andrade and get the trilogy." They want so badly for GGG to knock some of the "expected fights" for Canelo off of the table. I like Canelo, but this is getting ridiculous. Either fight one another a 3rd time or shut the hell up about it....These stupid stipulations are quite transparent.
Your lies are getting ridiculous cuz they never said fight Boo Boo, they only told Triple B!tch to man up & get a title. wbc told Punk G to fight Jermall to beat Jermall for his mandatory spot but of course Triple B!tch won't cuz he knows he can't win.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:31 PM #137
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liondw View Post
I would agree with Oscar. It's about time GGG fights these guys like Andrade, and even Charlo, who has no big title, and fight at least one of them. I don't know why Golovkin's people are hesitant to have him fight them, because GGG should beat Andrade or Charlo, but might not be easy.
Cuz Punk G & his team KNOW he can't beat them
Old 04-29-2019, 03:34 PM #138
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrito View Post
Not sure if I was GGG I even wanted another fight vs Canelo.

Father time is not on his side, and neither are the judges it seems.

Right now he's 0-1-1 officially, and something like 1-1-0 in the opinion of many fans. That's about as good as it's going to get for him.

Sucks because he was ducked for a long time, but it is what it is. Don't see GGG winning a third fight, not in the ring and certainly not on the cards.

I'd rather see GGG vs one of the other top dogs. I think he's still a legitimate KO threat to most guys out there.
He's 0-2 against Nelo & 0-1 against Jacobs & look who are the 2 fighting on Sat.
Old 04-29-2019, 03:40 PM #139
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kafkod View Post
"Canelo is now the champion and he has many options, he can go up to 168 pounds, go up to 175 pounds and make history"

Is there more catchweight fckery being planned by Oscar? Because I don't see any chance of his diva fighting top SMWs or LHWs without draining them.
Still doing WAY more than Triple B!tch
Old 04-29-2019, 03:42 PM #140
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
Typical Canelo, getting his gift W and running with it with no rematch. Like he did v Lara.

I like him as a fighter but things like this make him difficult to support.

That's why he'll never be considered as great as Mayweather and people like that. Say what you want about Floyd, people thought he struggled with Maidana or lost against Castillo but got a Win. What did he do? jumped back in and proved he could beat them convincingly. He could've took those first W's and ran but he wanted to silence the doubters.

Canelo finally got the gift win on his record despite most people thinking he lost twice and he's happy with that.
Nelo did beat Lara & it was Oscar who didn't want him to rematch Lara.

Share This With Friends

User Tag List