Lerrone Richards by Decision 2 100.00%
Tommy Langford by T/KO 0 0%
Tommy Langford by Decision 0 0%
Draw/Too close 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2019, 10:03 AM #51
Interim Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 23,413.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo10 View Post
Haven't ever been really impressed with Dubois as yet, big lad and powerful, appears slightly less stiff than Joyce, but that's not saying much.

He always seems to look worried in his corner to me no matter how well the fight is going.

DDD v JJ - Battle of the punch drunk consonants could be interesting, but I cant see either ever causing any problems for the Top HW's.

Dubois has time on his side, but I just cant see it tbh.
Joyce's pressure and solid chin would make a good style match against Fury.
John McDermott caused Fury probs just by pressure, and Joyce is way better that JMc.
Edit: And Fury is hardly a massive puncher - that'd be a good clash.
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 10:16 AM #52
Interim Champion

Quoted: 323 Post(s)
SuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to beholdSuperSuperLeeds is a splendid one to behold
Bank: 1,396.77
Total Points: 16,374.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
WTF you talking about? I fail to see how anyone can get "tagged repeatedly" by a guy who didn't throw any punches.
Well I clearly saw joyce* caught by some big over hand rights also so maybe you should go rewatch that fight smarta$s

Last edited by SuperSuperLeeds; 04-28-2019 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Typo *
SuperSuperLeeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 01:05 PM #53
SQUAD UP!

Quoted: 8219 Post(s)
1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute1hourRun has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 71,643.57
Have a burger, man! - anthonydavid11 Gif G - BoxingFan85 Stay keepin' it 1hunnit mah nigga. - .:: JSFD26 ::. Spence is that truth - Santa_ P4P Gifmaker - -KULT- 
SHOWTIME!!! - -KULT- ... :) - MDPopescu You silly boy go mother give this she like very much whole family prostitute - !!!111 For supporting lower weight fights. Cheers!!!!!! - SLICK TURD Look it's Deontay Wilders c0ck. - "red 
You are a little pu55y who needs to stop sucking Deontay's c0ck. Grow up you wimp LMAO!!! - "red Stop trolling TROLL!!!!!! - "red Pretend it's your dream boyfriend Deontay Wilder. You closet homosexual. You're in love with Deontay lmao. - "red Get off Deontay's dick and ride this one - %100 Deontay Wilder dick rider - %100 
Windmill Wilder's biggest fan - %100 love from DW - %100 More dick for you - %100 UNIFICATION 2018 - One Champion, One Face, One Name. - Deontay Wilder Come out and face me like a man instead of lurking like a little bitch. - denium 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Turd Best Ever World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - Outworn 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
1hourRun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:40 PM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 685 Post(s)
GlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond reputeGlassJoey has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,438.99
Total Points: 28,566.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by W1LL View Post
Ref got told off by Frank Warren at end of round 3, promptly gave a fast count and waved it off to get Lartey out of there in the 4th.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
That did look like a Warren stoppage but Lartey didnít complain for about 2 minutes. Iím pretty sure the ref spared him a worse beating. He looks like he could probably give Wilder nightmares.
GlassJoey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 08:20 PM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 628 Post(s)
Toffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud ofToffee has much to be proud of
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 33,259.91
I must defend Eddie LMAO - "red This is Eddie Hearns cock. You love it you slag. - "red 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockybigblower View Post
He was up at a fast 9 and hadn't been asleep for 6 of the 9...so why didn't the ref walk him to the left and then the right while asking him if he was ok?
He couldn't look the ref in the eye. When it got waved off he still wasn't even present enough to react!

I think the outrage might be a bit misplaced with this stoppage.

For what it's worth I enjoyed this fight. The Ghanaian was a good matchup and tested Dubois' chin a few times.

People might not see a superstar in Dubois but there are some raw attributes to work with and he's still very young. They can take their time with him. Could well be a good fighter in there if he they can find the right fights to progress him.
Toffee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 12:30 AM #56
3 time loser

Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
Rockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond reputeRockybigblower has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,403.76
Total Points: 33,264.55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toffee View Post
He couldn't look the ref in the eye. When it got waved off he still wasn't even present enough to react!

I think the outrage might be a bit misplaced with this stoppage.

For what it's worth I enjoyed this fight. The Ghanaian was a good matchup and tested Dubois' chin a few times.

People might not see a superstar in Dubois but there are some raw attributes to work with and he's still very young. They can take their time with him. Could well be a good fighter in there if he they can find the right fights to progress him.
He wasn't given a chance. I think the ref was hoping he would stay down but when he didn't and was up at 9 The ref waved his arms. It's either a ten count...or you walk forward being asked if you want to continue.
Rockybigblower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:19 AM #57
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Paolo10 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,444.14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
Joyce's pressure and solid chin would make a good style match against Fury.
John McDermott caused Fury probs just by pressure, and Joyce is way better that JMc.
Edit: And Fury is hardly a massive puncher - that'd be a good clash.
If you're talking about Hughie, maybe...Tyson would box the head off Joyce relatively easily IMO!

Comparing Fury now to the Fury that fought John McDermott is for me a bit silly though, back then Tyson was much more of an inside fighter and his style has changed considerably since.

Joe Joyce is being hyped for a payday, his long Amatuer career has made him punch drunk and I can't honestly see him troubling many of the best at Heavyweight at all.

They're playing up to this Terminator thing as he boxes like he has splints on his arms, I've rarely seen a boxer look less fluid/more stiff than Joyce.

Last edited by Paolo10; 04-29-2019 at 11:21 AM.
Paolo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 12:09 PM #58
Amateur

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Paolo10 is on a distinguished road
Total Points: 1,444.14

Also...full fight available on Sky Sports official YouTube channel...

youtu.be/WwchFb1NAZw
Paolo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2019, 11:06 PM #59
Interim Champion

Quoted: 363 Post(s)
15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold15 Rounds again is a splendid one to behold
Total Points: 23,413.47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paolo10 View Post
If you're talking about Hughie, maybe...Tyson would box the head off Joyce relatively easily IMO!

Comparing Fury now to the Fury that fought John McDermott is for me a bit silly though, back then Tyson was much more of an inside fighter and his style has changed considerably since.

Joe Joyce is being hyped for a payday, his long Amatuer career has made him punch drunk and I can't honestly see him troubling many of the best at Heavyweight at all.

They're playing up to this Terminator thing as he boxes like he has splints on his arms, I've rarely seen a boxer look less fluid/more stiff than Joyce.
Well sir we will agree to disagree I guess
15 Rounds again is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
boxing:, espn+, langford, lerrone, richards, thread, tommy