Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-28-2019, 05:35 PM #61
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 809 Post(s)
Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 23,962.76
For your post on the Mike Grant thread. So true... - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxtali View Post
Name one fighter under heavyweight that consistently knocks out elite fighters.
Name one guy who was considered durable at world level that Canelo has stopped lately. You cant, much as you want him to be Jackson crossed with Hearns.
Mindgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-28-2019, 05:38 PM #62
Undisputed Champion

Mindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond reputeMindgames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robi13 View Post
Itís hilarious that all these posters that are triple jab fans are talking about Oscar lying saying canelo is a ko artist. The hypocrisy! The same posters who believed triple jab when he said no one goes 12 with him from 54-68... yeah no world class fighter maybe, enter canelo and Jacobs the only two world class fighters triple jab ever fought and guess what? They went 12 with the ko artist lol.
Were talking about Canelos power keep up. Whos he knocked out that wasnt stopped in a round beforehand lately? 🤔 😂
Old 04-28-2019, 05:41 PM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadoww702 View Post
Then whats your prediction Cleo??? Put $$$ on it....

You have a SHT ton of EXCUSES!!!!
Excuses about what? All i said was Canelos not this knockout puncher, and all you did was talk about people's lumpy heads. And you still cant name anyone world class hes stopped who wasnt previously chinny, ala Khan and Kirkland. So all the excuses have come from you. Prediction. Canelo don't knock out Jacobs, hows that?
Old 04-28-2019, 05:41 PM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 11963 Post(s)
Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 80,688.20
No Message - MDPopescu No Message - RapidSon good poster :) - Boxing Goat 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindgames View Post
Golovkin has stopped middleweights, some durable like Murray, some never stopped previous like Geale and Proska, some who took supermiddle champs the distance like Stevens. Notice i started that post with Golovkin not the puncher some say he is. Now, what middleweight has Canelo stopped? Khan? 😂 😂
This is Canelo's what 3rd, 4th fight at MW?

Murray??? The Buffalo Bills of boxing 0-4 in real championship fights??? I rank dropping Trout higher.

Who the fuk has Proska and Geale beat??? Cotto KTFO of Geale.
Stevens?? Why not Wade???

Your a joke
Shadoww702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 05:43 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Shadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these partsShadoww702 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Excuses about what? All i said was Canelos not this knockout puncher, and all you did was talk about people's lumpy heads. And you still cant name anyone world class hes stopped who wasnt previously chinny, ala Khan and Kirkland. So all the excuses have come from you. Prediction. Canelo don't knock out Jacobs, hows that?
Lets be VERY clear here punk! I got $100 Canelo drops Jacobs once?

Grab your [email protected] and take bet? I get better odds in Vegas but I like embarrassing CLOWNS like u.
Old 04-28-2019, 05:45 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
And PUNK! U have NOT named anyone who KO's elites either...
Old 04-28-2019, 05:47 PM #67
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sterilizer View Post
1) EVERYBODY has backed up Canelo in his professional career, EVERYBODY, no exception. BECAUSE OF HIS LACK OF STAMINA, he needs to take breathers and goes to the ropes, even Josesito Lopez who looked three divisions smaller, and Cotto who looked at least two divisions smaller than Canelo, backed him up several times, but they did absolutely no damage to him at all. NOTHING. Same as Mayweather and Lara, they just snapped his head a few times with jabs or pot shots, anyone who is a good defensive (cowardly) boxer like Lara and Mayweather will do that. Nothing strange or unusual there.

2) Shane Mosley said such super-stupid thing because he is African American as his "brother" Mayweather is. You watch any commentary on here or anywhere else and you see African Americans always favor their own brothers in race against any person of a different ethnicity.

Nonetheless it was a ridiculous and pathetic comment. The reason Canelo didn't finish the job with the likes of Mosley and Cotto, or even Trout is his LACK OF STAMINA. He gets gassed out very easily, but he has way more power than Mayweather, who was lucky to have gotten Canelo drained as a corpse, too weak the next day to try and bully him, so he had to resort to "box" with the boxer/trickster/cheater/clincher who was in perfect conditioning, and that was a lose-lose proposition.

Canelo didn't have the energy and strength to go the only route he should have used: attack the body relentlessly like Castillo did. Had the fight taken place a year or two later and at 154 or 155, not 152, Canelo wouldn't have been put to shame like he was, that's for sure.
But you see, all i stated was Canelo wasnt this dangerous knockout puncher that Oscar claims he is. And all i challenged people to do was give examples of this massive power. Other than chinny, previously stopped in a round guys, Canelos not knocking guys out. He didnt seriously hurt any of the Welters you metioned, and hes stopped noone hes own size on hes type of level. So theres no evidence of this power that Oscar states can "destroy" Golovkin and take out Jacobs with one shot. Canelos got respectable power, as i said. No evidence of tremendous power. Just the sort of power you dont walk through, which was my point about Mayweather. People want me to accept Canelo is a huge puncher. Without examples no can do.
Old 04-28-2019, 05:47 PM #68
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
You gonna call Jacobs chiiny clown???
Old 04-28-2019, 05:48 PM #69
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
But you see, all i stated was Canelo wasnt this dangerous knockout puncher that Oscar claims he is. And all i challenged people to do was give examples of this massive power. Other than chinny, previously stopped in a round guys, Canelos not knocking guys out. He didnt seriously hurt any of the Welters you metioned, and hes stopped noone hes own size on hes type of level. So theres no evidence of this power that Oscar states can "destroy" Golovkin and take out Jacobs with one shot. Canelos got respectable power, as i said. No evidence of tremendous power. Just the sort of power you dont walk through, which was my point about Mayweather. People want me to accept Canelo is a huge puncher. Without examples no can do.
You talk too much. $200 now Canelo drops Jacobs once?
Old 04-28-2019, 05:50 PM #70
Undisputed Champion

My offer goes to any of Canelo hater? $200 Canelo drops Jacobs once. Ill do more if want????

Share This With Friends

User Tag List