Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sources: DAZN is close to 1 million subs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you're a baseball fan, Change Up alone is worth it. It's the RedZone of baseball.

Comment

I cancelled once they bumped up to 20 instead of 10 bucks a month. Also noticed that they don't accept a free monthly trial anymore lol.

I already got Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon, and ESPN subs I'm paying for, and they're all cheaper than DAZN. LOL
      Last edited by _original_; 04-28-2019, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I call bs on this bad trolling but for anyone who legit doesn't know you just go to DAZN.com & press the correct buttons til they ask for your credit card info like you'd do ordering anything else from any other online business.
        Not a troll. How do I get this on my television? I think my grandson could help me out. Sorry, I'm 55 and just not up to speed on this stuff. Its probably like everything else, when I decide to get it done it will probably be unbelievably easy.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
          I cancelled once they bumped up to 20 instead of 10 bucks a month. Also noticed that they don't accept a free monthly trial anymore lol.
          An exposed lie because if you acknowledged $10 a month, meaning you were a recurring buyer, then obviously $100 for a year is cheaper than your $10. So which next lie is it?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
            So I have Netflix with my cable server. Can I just call them and get DAZN? If I can, I abso****inglutely will....
            Netflix has a channel on your cable box? Never heard of that. But you don't need cable at all to get DAZN. I recommend just go to DAZN website to see all the different ways to watch. If you already have a smart TV then you just download the DAZN app like any other apps on your tv. If you don't already have a streaming device like Roku or Amazon Fire stick I'd just get one they are super cheap and streaming is the future. They plug directly to your tv like a cable box and stream HD quality to your tv and you just subscribe to whatever streaming services you want. In this case you would download/Add the DAZN Channel and subscribe. You can watch all the fights live or on demand.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
              Not a troll. How do I get this on my television? I think my grandson could help me out. Sorry, I'm 55 and just not up to speed on this stuff. Its probably like everything else, when I decide to get it done it will probably be unbelievably easy.
              Do you have a Smart TV?

If not, does your TV have an HDMI input?

Are u Android or Apple?

Comment

I'm still on 9.99 month until next March. Then I'll do hundred for yr. Very good app for fight fan I am. I knew they'd grow. Their big in alot of countries...they'll probably be last man standing outta everyone tbh...

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                  An exposed lie because if you acknowledged $10 a month, meaning you were a recurring buyer, then obviously $100 for a year is cheaper than your $10. So which next lie is it?
                  Fair point, 100 bucks a year isn't bad I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    Honestly it is better this way that fans don't know how many Subscribers and they don't now how many watched so that we can FOCUS ON THE FIGHTS! Too much focus on Ratings, PPV Buys and Purses now and So Called Boxing Fans wanting certain Boxing Events to Fail You don't see this in no other Sport!
                    Idk that its better or worse to know who's watching. Its just a thing people often get to know cuz its of value to people in the watching sh^t business. I guarantee you when streaming is more mainstream there will be Nielsen like numbers out there.

And from my POV I'm curious to the numbers primarily on a is this sustainable or when will it be sustainable frame of mind more than I'm dogging DAZN or hyping PBC or vice versa. Anyone who knows me know's I sh^t on DAZN & PBC or anyone else as they deserve it or I see fit & hype DAZN & PBC or anyone else as they deserve it or I see fit.

The boxing fan loyalty thing IS a thing obviously, but I believe its more not a thing in other sports cuz other sports are dictatorships not as free market & competitively open like boxing is. If you've heard any of the higher up DAZN people you'll know one of the reasons they got into boxing in the first place in the US is cuz its a sport that has a low barrier of entry for them.

I suspect if I was a football fan with this lil league starting up + the XFL about to start up that I'd see there is some sh^tting on those leagues &/or will be some lil random league I don't know the name of + XFL fans sh^tting on the NFL since its a level of competition that isn't happening in football usually. Boxing has had that for years doe so of course there are fractions among boxing fans (that often make no sense, but sometime do have some logic or are just preference based with fighters or how they feel certain groups run or some more love over hate take on things that while I'm not a fan of personally I understand more then the fanboyistic type angle too many mfers have).

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I already got Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon, and ESPN subs I'm paying for, and they're all cheaper than DAZN. LOL
                      bigdunny1

The DAZN haters exposing themselves

Comment

Working...
                      X