Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-24-2019, 11:15 PM #161
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 30,048.19
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
Right.. thats why its the most talked about fight in the world right now huh? Trending worldwide. Thats right stfu

I won poster of the year in this forum. An achievement you can only dream of. Google me, you have no idea that you’re talking to a celebrity. FO my face dude I dont want to abuse u
Lil bytche, most talked about because of it being a GROSS mismatch kinda like how you're a GROSS idiot.

Poster of the year, while that's not true (you're a habitual liar), how pathetic is your life when you consider your status on an obscure boxing web page is a lifetime achievement? Pretty sad.......
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-24-2019, 11:58 PM #162
Machines break, I don't.

Quoted: 3400 Post(s)
G G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond reputeG G G has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 49,780.45
Funny shiet we post - Bardock The brutal posts were legendary lol - Bardock hilarious, passionate posts - jas Hilarious , you deserve a cookie - jas for having your beautiful anthem in your sig - Dean_Razorback 
The Ricardo Mayorga Award for Class in Boxing Punditry - Winner (2014) - Dr Rumack Cheers bro!!! - Psylence83 thanks for the torrent #WarGGG - Dean_Razorback Congrats on poster of the year - jas Boxingscene Poster of the Year - Freedom2014 
Cheers. - Aztekkas Thanks for the link - mathed No Message - mathed ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr Enjoy this Saturday's fights bro, cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
GGG - Freedom. GGG Squad all day err day! They hate to see us on top! - Hype job What's your record for the most amount of times you've  masturbated yourself in one day ? I reckon we may be able to get you entered into the record books, you got too much time on your hands little sissy. - Scott. Weiland Peel my banana son, I own you. - Scott. Weiland For always telling the truth. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by just the facts View Post
Lil bytche, most talked about because of it being a GROSS mismatch kinda like how you're a GROSS idiot.

Poster of the year, while that's not true (you're a habitual liar), how pathetic is your life when you consider your status on an obscure boxing web page is a lifetime achievement? Pretty sad.......
*Smacks you really hard in the face for repeating something I told you not to* Disobedient POS.. And you’re gross you weirdo. Im handsome af. Ugly bsh

It is true and Im considered P4P one of the greatest of all time in this forum and Ive only had a 7 year career so what you gotta say now?! BOW DOWN AND ASK FOR MY BLESSING YOU **** *pulls down your pants so everyone sees ur tiny deek XD*
G G G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:34 AM #163
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 62,905.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

That lost against Álvarez was big
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:35 AM #164
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 62,905.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
Might have something to do with Sanchez telling GGG to his face you losing the fight and then throwing him under the bus after the fight not only telling reporters he didn't think GGG won the fight but he said GGG didn't follow the game plan and that he didn't want GGG backing away from a Mexican Style fight. He knows GGG lost and GGG is moving on from anything Mexican Style he traumatized after Canelo literally beat the Mexican Style out his azzz.
Exactly this what happened
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:48 AM #165
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1914 Post(s)
just the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond reputejust the facts has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 30,048.19
Here you go girl - krazyn8tive No Message - afgbjfgmih 

Quote:
Originally Posted by G G G View Post
*Smacks you really hard in the face for repeating something I told you not to* Disobedient POS.. And you’re gross you weirdo. Im handsome af. Ugly bsh

It is true and Im considered P4P one of the greatest of all time in this forum and Ive only had a 7 year career so what you gotta say now?! BOW DOWN AND ASK FOR MY BLESSING YOU **** *pulls down your pants so everyone sees ur tiny deek XD*
Lil bytche, there you go again with the fantasies.

Again, how pathetic is your life when you consider your status on an obscure boxing web page is a lifetime achievement. Sad...........
just the facts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 02:17 AM #166
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2394 Post(s)
PunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond reputePunchyPotorff has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 28,978.84

Smart move. I may be wrong, but I don't remember Abel telling GGG to cut off the ring in either of the Canelo fights. Which is totally daft. Will be interesting to see who he goes with now.
PunchyPotorff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 02:23 AM #167
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2664 Post(s)
kidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these partskidbazooka is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,263.98
Total Points: 41,317.59
any hole you like - Ogecca MaMa These will wipe my spunk+your tears - Clegg 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
Smart move. I may be wrong, but I don't remember Abel telling GGG to cut off the ring in either of the Canelo fights. Which is totally daft. Will be interesting to see who he goes with now.
Yes he did go back and look at the i between rds but it’s not Abel’s fault ggg couldn’t do it.
kidbazooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 03:53 AM #168
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 979 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 37,654.43

Surprising, wonder who he will go with next
P4Pdunny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 09:46 AM #169
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2623 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 65,778.99
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdunny1 View Post
After Robert Garica said GGG lost to canelo easily had it scored 8-4 canelo? lol

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Garcia having a stupid scorecard is completely irrelevant.
Stylistically, Garcia would be a good fit for GGG.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2019, 12:29 PM #170
this is boxing

Quoted: 6932 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,843.57
Total Points: 82,282.66
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- &lt;3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
Sanchez wanted him to fight, come forward in the rematch. GGG refused and instead boxed and stayed back, after claiming he will fight Mexican style. He was pushed back by Canelo.

You don’t cut off the ring when you’re boxing, you do that as the aggressor.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List