Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 04-20-2019, 10:15 PM #1
Contender

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Hsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,099.40
Total Points: 9,946.75
Default You've gotta see this!

In general it is rare to see a brutal knockout in women’s boxing especially in Canada but one boxer Jelena Mrdjenovich is so strong that her left fist is the cause of ending the careers of over 10 other female boxers and also the cause of the death of another female boxer. That’s right, one fighter Carla Witherspoon was seriously injured in the last bout of her career as Jelena knocked her out giving her a grade 4 concussion from a hard left hand punch. Carla never recovered from her serious concussion and her life threatening post-concussion symptoms sadly took her life in 2017. However another interesting story in Jelena’s career started in 2004 when the 24 year old had a TKO win over American fighter Franchesca Alcanter. In the dying seconds of the bout Jelena hit Franchesca on the cheekbone with her patented left hook and Franchesca hunched over looking dazed and the ref stopped the fight. After the fight Franchesca was furious and in her press conference she said “I don’t know why the fight was stopped. I was fine, I was better than fine, these refs always unfairly favour the whites. Just because I’m African American, Jelena won. She shouldn’t have won, her punches were trash, the whites always have it easy.” A few days later Jelena replied “Race has nothing to do with boxing and many people use it as an excuse to hide their mediocre boxing skills from the world to avoid being humiliated.” However, sadly for Franchesca, she was humiliated so bad that she never boxed again for 2 years. Jelena and Franchesca had a rematch one year later and guess what Jelena knocked out Franchesca with her left hook and this time the punch was so hard that Franchesca’s entire lower mandible broke upon impact and she required surgery to get it fixed. Unlike how Franchesca utterly disrespected Jelena in the media, Jelena was very humble about the whole incident and even when she is interviewed about the fight today she only mentions that she hit Franchesca very hard on the chin and nothing more. She never mentions how she utterly humiliated Franchesca by breaking her jaw and she never mocks her or anything which shows a lot of class and even though Jelena is the one who nearly killed Franchesca, Franchesca should actually apologize and even thank Jelena for not openly telling the world about what happened behind the scenes and not mocking her when she was down, barely breathing on the canvas.

Here’s a video of the punch, it’s in a movie based on Jelena’s career, you can see the knockout being talked about from 8:50-9:55. [Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.] Thoughts?

EDIT*: I forgot to mention this before but Franchesca also lost a couple of teeth from the punch. You can see her teeth flying out at 9:15, adding to the humiliation.

Last edited by Hsh; 05-02-2019 at 06:58 PM.
Hsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 04-20-2019, 11:44 PM #2
Contender

Hsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these partsHsh is infamous around these parts

Feel free to leave a comment!
Old 04-20-2019, 11:49 PM #3
Interim Champion

Quoted: 365 Post(s)
pittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond reputepittapatta66 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,155.62
Total Points: 24,711.26

I once saw this brutal knock out from a show in Thailand, this one big bytch punched this little arab chick so hard that her v4gina flew out of the ring and a stray dog ate it. Unfortunately a group of men in the crowd raped the dog and then ate it, and they all got AIDS because the woman's v4gina was tainted. She also bled to death in the ring.

Messed up stuff. I swore to never watch woman's boxing ever again and so I ridicule it not out of cruelty, but in the hope that no other women will have to suffer as that one arab woman did. Inshallah this never happens again
pittapatta66 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:41 PM #4
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittapatta66 View Post
I once saw this brutal knock out from a show in Thailand, this one big bytch punched this little arab chick so hard that her v4gina flew out of the ring and a stray dog ate it. Unfortunately a group of men in the crowd raped the dog and then ate it, and they all got AIDS because the woman's v4gina was tainted. She also bled to death in the ring.

Messed up stuff. I swore to never watch woman's boxing ever again and so I ridicule it not out of cruelty, but in the hope that no other women will have to suffer as that one arab woman did. Inshallah this never happens again
What the heck?
Old 04-21-2019, 12:45 PM #5
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3393 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 60,649.65
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 

Sounds like shes related to the great Tiger Muhammed?
i_am_a_champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 12:50 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 65,172.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Put the video
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:06 PM #7
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
Put the video
At the bottom. What do u think?
Old 04-21-2019, 06:22 PM #8
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3750 Post(s)
Mexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these partsMexican_Puppet is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,245.39
Total Points: 65,172.79
Mexican_Puppet knows boxing! - LoadedWraps 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hsh View Post
At the bottom. What do u think?
Pretty awesome, that left hook was a fk bomb.

I did not know this fighter, he is beauty and a good boxer.
Mexican_Puppet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:32 PM #9
20 million lil chuckles

Quoted: 3423 Post(s)
Koba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond reputeKoba-Grozny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,369.18
Total Points: 29,114.88
No Message - MDPopescu giving gifts to legends - sugarsmosley to wipe the tears when bhop beats kovalev - jas knows his boxing - jas a good poster - jas 
Congrats on the newborn! - -KULT- Happy Father's Day, and congrats! :D - DionysusX Congrats! - MDPopescu Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Cesarean Sections - Headaches - Hospice Care - Multiple Myeloma - 1hourRun 

Did a coupla posts and a little research on Jelena a little while back after someone requested some info on Canadian women KO punchers - I'm guessing it mighta been you, but I can't recall now - there's no doubt she's among the more fearsome KO artists in the history of the womens sport (though way behind Wolfe - 62% KO and obviously Rijker - 82%) but 10 losses ain't a great look even though most of 'em came against fairly accomplished fighters.
Koba-Grozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2019, 06:40 PM #10
Contender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
Did a coupla posts and a little research on Jelena a little while back after someone requested some info on Canadian women KO punchers - I'm guessing it mighta been you, but I can't recall now - there's no doubt she's among the more fearsome KO artists in the history of the womens sport (though way behind Wolfe - 62% KO and obviously Rijker - 82%) but 10 losses ain't a great look even though most of 'em came against fairly accomplished fighters.
True! but there are many women out there today with broken and beaten faces because of Jelena!

Share This With Friends

Tags
gotta, this!, you've