Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 04-02-2019, 09:26 PM #1
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quoted: 13026 Post(s)
Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 1,043,355.26
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 
Unhappy Most EMBARRASSING situation you've ever been in?? fess up.

Just put it out there. Be honest. No judgement.

I was actually going to avoid telling one myself but decided to go big or go home. I don't do this shyt anymore so don't judge;
-I'm in downtown LA, hopping from bus to bus trying to find this club. I was experimenting with cocaine pretty heavy at the time so I stop at a Carl's Jr, go to the restroom, and proceed to cut a rail on the counter by the sink. I'm singing my ass off, loudly, and doing the typical "Oh baby, fuk yea!" after every line.

My better judgement takes over and I decide, "This is dangerous, I'd better go do this in the stall instead." But, some arsehole had pulled a joke and locked the stall from the outside before they left. So, I'm swearing, "Stupid fuking azholes, think this shyt is funny.." as I try to reach over and under the door to unlock the damn thing. I finally realize I'm going to need to crawl under the door. I'm in full cocaine rage now, swearing "... piece of fking shyt! What tha fuk is the matter with you..." at whatever prankster decided this was funny. As I'm on the floor, half way under the stall, I see pants on the floor with a gun sitting on them, and two legs in the pants...
Turns out, there's a BIG ass, thugged out looking brother trying to take a shyt in there. His eyes are bulged out of his head, genuine fear, because he can't wrap his mind around WTF is going on.

Why I thought someone locked the stall from the outside (as if that's a thing) can only be blamed on cocaine. I STILL get cringey chills up my spine remembering that one and can only thank god that dude was too off guard to shoot me.
Redd Foxx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:38 PM #2
The People's Champion

Quoted: 3400 Post(s)
jaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond reputejaded has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 235,349,109.70
Total Points: 322,693,600.26
Thanks for the warning - MeiXiang loving the sig - Alx. gift - Daniel Alpha Happy new year bro! - led* funny poster in the lounge - jas 
atg poster - jas I <3 you! - led No Message - jas thanks bro I didn't even notice - -jose- you got skills - Santa_ 
Trump! - Ruthless One :beerchug: - -jose- hilarious - jas Keep up the good work! - 1bad65 Holidays - TBear 
Cheers, bruh!! - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers brother - Redd Foxx Rightfully... - MDPopescu Cheers, brother. - Redd Foxx 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - codey Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Daniel Alpha AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Foxx View Post
Just put it out there. Be honest. No judgement.

I was actually going to avoid telling one myself but decided to go big or go home. I don't do this shyt anymore so don't judge;
-I'm in downtown LA, hopping from bus to bus trying to find this club. I was experimenting with cocaine pretty heavy at the time so I stop at a Carl's Jr, go to the restroom, and proceed to cut a rail on the counter by the sink. I'm singing my ass off, loudly, and doing the typical "Oh baby, fuk yea!" after every line.

My better judgement takes over and I decide, "This is dangerous, I'd better go do this in the stall instead." But, some arsehole had pulled a joke and locked the stall from the outside before they left. So, I'm swearing, "Stupid fuking azholes, think this shyt is funny.." as I try to reach over and under the door to unlock the damn thing. I finally realize I'm going to need to crawl under the door. I'm in full cocaine rage now, swearing "... piece of fking shyt! What tha fuk is the matter with you..." at whatever prankster decided this was funny. As I'm on the floor, half way under the stall, I see pants on the floor with a gun sitting on them, and two legs in the pants...
Turns out, there's a BIG ass, thugged out looking brother trying to take a shyt in there. His eyes are bulged out of his head, genuine fear, because he can't wrap his mind around WTF is going on.

Why I thought someone locked the stall from the outside (as if that's a thing) can only be blamed on cocaine. I STILL get cringey chills up my spine remembering that one and can only thank god that dude was too off guard to shoot me.
:rfl::rfl::rfl:
jaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2019, 11:49 PM #3
Lounge POTY '17

Quoted: 17792 Post(s)
Beercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond reputeBeercules has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 87,140.75
Total Points: 1,145,035.35
Happy Cinco De Mayo. Lets get wasted. - Santa_ Big Pun 4eva!!!! son! - -jose- Canelo>GGG - HiLo Rudyo! Boxing Scene's sweetheart - dirty fingers That Floyd-Ward post was hysterical.. lol - BoxingFan85 
You funny ass motherf**ker - Mike D Keep up the GREAT POSTS! - anthonydavid11 This avatar is driving me fucking nuts - PF Rudyo Trump baby!  Cheers bro - krazyn8tive Being a well respected member of boxingscene society - JimRaynor 
I'm digging the Xmas thread!  :fing02: - -jose- I just finished getting over some fcuked virus myself, hope you feel better B! - -jose- kangz an shiiieeeett - Sup Good luck with your dad, brother. - anthonydavid11 A drink for you pops, hope he gets better! - JimRaynor 
My dad was a dolphin. - Vegemil we ouchea' eatin' n shiieeee - Sup stay strong - Santa_ For your old man. - b morph '17 LPOY - Sup 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Emphysema - Lung Cancer - Lung Disease - Multiple Sclerosis - jas 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - jas Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas 
Hepatitis C - jas Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - jas Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Beercules 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Beercules Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - -jose- Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Amazinger Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Sup 

Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
that's funny as hell

I have so many I'll have to get back to you on this one
Beercules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 05:50 AM #4
I AM VERY FEEL

Quoted: 6494 Post(s)
Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,295.90
Total Points: 65,130.15
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Damn, Redd! LOL! That's a good one. I can picture the thug's bugged out eyes. Haha.

I got one.

I went out to a bar one night with a group of buddies. I was probably like five beers in and this chick showed up. Not the best chick but well, I had my "**** it" goggles on. I'm at a table drinking and she sits across from me. A buddy of mine comes up spitting his game at her. We BS for a while and then finally, I shrug and look at the chick. "So, I just want to know. Which one of us are you ****ing tonight?"

Yeah.

My buddy busts out laughing and walks off. The chick actually laughed it off but yeah. I didn't get laid that night.
Tony Trick-Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 06:53 PM #5
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Redd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond reputeRedd Foxx has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. Buy another heavy bag, dog. - punchr Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. No Message - stephenmc Cheers to a great poster - Sergey Kovalev 
Even though I often disagree with you, I still enjoy reading your posts.  Here's a beer. - j0zef sit on this, man. it will relax you. best wishes, punchr - punchr No Message - Scott. Weiland Great post, man. - anthonydavid11 Red's all about quality! - BoxingFan85 
No Message - Scott. Weiland Peace out, brother, I was just clowning around. - !! Anorak Happy Easter and sh*t. - DionysusX Cheers! - anthonydavid11 One Champion. One Face. One Name. - Deontay Wilder 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Because you're cool - jaded "no more than 3 replies" dumbass ) - Ogecca MaMa since you think negative of others. f*ck yourself with it - Ogecca MaMa Block this you queer. - denium 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa Male Breast Cancer - Pregnancy Loss - Infant Loss - Sudden Infant Death - Ogecca MaMa Gay and Lesbian Pride - Ogecca MaMa 

b morph, where you at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beercules View Post
I have so many I'll have to get back to you on this one
I'll bet you do.

Looking forward to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
We BS for a while and then finally, I shrug and look at the chick. "So, I just want to know. Which one of us are you ****ing tonight?"
The chick actually laughed it off but yeah. I didn't get laid that night.

Thank you for not leaving me here with my d*ck in the breeze. I like dropping the "most embarrassing moment" question at parties but it sucks when no one else participates. Then it really becomes an embarrassing moment and I definitely don't want this thread to be about me. lol
Old 04-03-2019, 07:51 PM #6
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 38,303.97
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

God damnit I’ve already said so many of them on here.

Let’s see.

In high school before track practice we were changing in the locker room. It’s just me and 2 other guys left, one of them was the class clown, we were dragging behind. One of them depants me. Now I assume this was accidental, but he also depants my boxers too. So my overgrown forest covered c0ck was exposed to the class clown and he just burst out laughing. I’ll be honest, I’m no hung horse. I was pissed, but I blew it off. I don’t think I ever heard about it again, so idk if those 2 ever told anyone else.

This one feels super cringey to me when I think about it. It was the night of a football game and we’re in a small classroom hearing our head coach give his pump up speech to us. He stressed the fact that this is do or die for us because our record was something like 1 - 4 at the time and the rest of our games are against our conference, so we really needed to win. Idk why I thought this was a good idea, but during one of those moments of silence in between my coaches moments of silence, I screamed, “LETS GO!!!!” Thinking that everyone else in the room was gonna get riled up like in those dramatic high school football movies. Didn’t happen. No one got riled up. Just awkward silence. Straight cringe.

High school b morph didn’t like high school.

Last edited by b morph; 04-03-2019 at 07:55 PM.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2019, 08:37 PM #7
I AM VERY FEEL

Tony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond reputeTony Trick-Pony has a reputation beyond repute
Cheers, my dude. - Bobby Deez Good posts. Keep them coming. - 1bad65 Meatball subs are pretty gud, italian herbs and cheese - Shontae De'marc Gracias my dude - Bobby Deez yo check out this sweet swag i stole, u can hav sum 2 brotha - Shontae De'marc 
No troubles at all, dude.  Great convo and lots of respect! - travestyny I like your style - 1bad65 Haha You damn right - Bobby Deez loma is number 1 - Dean_Razorback Great match up!  If mcgirt would have been right that fight could have exploded - Rockin' 
my first gift...hope i did it right, you slicc mofo - Elroy The Great Respeks, my G - Bobby Deez Sick loot ya'll - Shontae De'marc John West Tangy Jalapenos Tuna, the best - Shontae De'marc An apple a day keeps tha haterz at bay - Shontae De'marc 
Cheers, bro. - travestyny Feel the feels: Great poster - Thraxox Thanks for always welcoming back bruva - Teetotaler Top Man! - BoxingFan85 Thx bro... - jaded 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - anthonydavid11 Childhood Cancer - Thraxox 

Quote:
b morph, where you at?

I'll bet you do.

Looking forward to this.

Thank you for not leaving me here with my d*ck in the breeze. I like dropping the "most embarrassing moment" question at parties but it sucks when no one else participates. Then it really becomes an embarrassing moment and I definitely don't want this thread to be about me. lol
Haha. Yeah, man. You're welcome. It's never fun to be that guy but at the same time, the guy who puts himself out there at parties tends to get ahead. A friend of mine would tell a joke and no one would laugh and he'd shake his head and say that was stupid and everyone would start laughing. He had great recovery. Smooth, man. My story sucks compared to yours but at least we both dove on in. Never liked just sitting on the sidelines. Gotta get in the game!

If I think of anymore, I'll be sure and post!
Old 04-03-2019, 08:41 PM #8
I AM VERY FEEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by b morph View Post
God damnit Iíve already said so many of them on here.

Letís see.

In high school before track practice we were changing in the locker room. Itís just me and 2 other guys left, one of them was the class clown, we were dragging behind. One of them depants me. Now I assume this was accidental, but he also depants my boxers too. So my overgrown forest covered c0ck was exposed to the class clown and he just burst out laughing. Iíll be honest, Iím no hung horse. I was pissed, but I blew it off. I donít think I ever heard about it again, so idk if those 2 ever told anyone else.

This one feels super cringey to me when I think about it. It was the night of a football game and weíre in a small classroom hearing our head coach give his pump up speech to us. He stressed the fact that this is do or die for us because our record was something like 1 - 4 at the time and the rest of our games are against our conference, so we really needed to win. Idk why I thought this was a good idea, but during one of those moments of silence in between my coaches moments of silence, I screamed, ďLETS GO!!!!Ē Thinking that everyone else in the room was gonna get riled up like in those dramatic high school football movies. Didnít happen. No one got riled up. Just awkward silence. Straight cringe.

High school b morph didnít like high school.
LOL. Poor b morph. You were just trying to sow the spirit. Just bad timing.

I had something similar happen at a Black Crows concert. A lull happened in betwen songs and then they started playing a song I really liked by them and I yelled "HELL YEAH!!!" I don't know how many faces turned back to look straight at me with a "What?" look. Must have been like twenty at least. A friend looked at me, too. I said, "What? It's a good song." Apparently I was the only fan of that song on hand. Haha.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:20 PM #9
Hittin' the heavy bag.

Quote:
Now I assume this was accidental, but he also depants my boxers too. So my overgrown forest covered c0ck was exposed to the class clown and he just burst out laughing.
I know most guys don't care about that kinda stuff but I'm the type that wouldn't even shower after PE. Not for any inadequacy, just a weird super-phobia of being nude in public. ^That event would have turned me into Richard Ramirez.

Quote:
during one of those moments of silence in between my coaches moments of silence, I screamed, ďLETS GO!!!!Ē Thinking that everyone else in the room was gonna get riled up like in those dramatic high school football movies. Didnít happen.
It's the little things that cause the most cringe sometimes. I got so drunk at a party once that I took the clothes basket out of someone's bedroom (no clue whose house this was), wore it up-side-down on my head and spoke fake Japanese the whole time claiming to be a samurai. That doesn't bring me NEAR the level of cringe as remembering the time my math teacher caught me staring at her cleavage and I was so zoned out that I didn't hear her saying my name, louder and louder each time, so the whole class turned to see me staring.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:41 PM #10
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1920 Post(s)
b morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond reputeb morph has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,257.88
Total Points: 38,303.97
Stick it in your a55 lolololol - Pretty Boy32 Upping them skills.  Good job, man. - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight fella - BrometheusBob. You're A OK in my book here. - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
I know most guys don't care about that kinda stuff but I'm the type that wouldn't even shower after PE. Not for any inadequacy, just a weird super-phobia of being nude in public. ^That event would have turned me into Richard Ramirez.

It's the little things that cause the most cringe sometimes. I got so drunk at a party once that I took the clothes basket out of someone's bedroom (no clue whose house this was), wore it up-side-down on my head and spoke fake Japanese the whole time claiming to be a samurai. That doesn't bring me NEAR the level of cringe as remembering the time my math teacher caught me staring at her cleavage and I was so zoned out that I didn't hear her saying my name, louder and louder each time, so the whole class turned to see me staring.
Van Halen. Hot for teacher. Yeah thatís pretty bad lol.
b morph is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
embarrassing, fess, in??, situation, you've

User Tag List