Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 03-11-2019, 02:39 PM #91
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 18019 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 134,723.25
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
Arenít schools funded by property taxes

So the more expensive the houses the more taxes for the schools

Itís institutional for people to earn more money now?
The racism comes in when the white people don't sell to black families that make the highest bid on the house or when homeowners associations don't approve black residents.

It also becomes institutionalized when certain neighborhoods are zoned for homes and others are only zoned for commercial or apartments and you segregate the town such that all the minorities live in the neighborhoods that have apartments.

Of course it is possible that racism plays a role in "earning more", for example decades of not admitting minorities to the best colleges and universities when all the data shows the better the education the more you earn. There's more but I'm sure we probably will not agree on everything.

As for this story, damn shame this had to happen to her. Hopefully this settlement allows her to get whatever help she needs to get over what happened to her.
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2019, 11:39 PM #92
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4766 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 121,387.36
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
I'm clumsy when I try to be smoov
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

The uglier the more $$$$ they get ??? I have a friend who camps out at ''secret'' spots. Along with hundreds of other 'heads. So much for secrets
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

He bought some pigeon nikes for $1600 or some shlt.

Damn censors messing up legit words.....
Likely the Nike SBdunk pigeons. Lucky bastard. They released the panda pigeons about a month ago to “celebrate the release” of the original pigeons where people got trampled lol.

And yeah, whenever people say that jordan collecting is a thing only poor inner city kids do, j tell them to watch anything with jerry Seinfeld in it. He’s very low key, but he’s a major sneaker head and is always wearing Jordan’s. he just rarely draws attention to them.

Nike SB (their skateboarding line) have been putting out fire lately. They just released the purple ans green lobsters that I missed out on too. Gorgeous kicks
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 11:01 PM #93
Successful As HELL !

Quoted: 2971 Post(s)
Curtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond reputeCurtis Harper has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 124,090.96
Let me start you off, cuz. - Bobby Deez There ya go lad - lparm Cheers to black unicorns!!! - Outworn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Likely the Nike SBdunk pigeons. Lucky bastard. They released the panda pigeons about a month ago to ďcelebrate the releaseĒ of the original pigeons where people got trampled lol.

And yeah, whenever people say that jordan collecting is a thing only poor inner city kids do, j tell them to watch anything with jerry Seinfeld in it. Heís very low key, but heís a major sneaker head and is always wearing Jordanís. he just rarely draws attention to them.

Nike SB (their skateboarding line) have been putting out fire lately. They just released the purple ans green lobsters that I missed out on too. Gorgeous kicks
I have to admit, collecting is a fun hobby....whatever it is.
Curtis Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:37 AM #94
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4766 Post(s)
_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute_Rexy_ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,270.49
Total Points: 121,387.36
No Message - DramaShow- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Harper View Post
I have to admit, collecting is a fun hobby....whatever it is.
Even better when you get to wear what you collect haha

Unless youíre one of these young sneaker heads who will buy them just to let them sit in a box for 5 years
_Rexy_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 12:39 AM #95
this is boxing

Quoted: 6932 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,843.57
Total Points: 82,222.66
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Wow i'm sad to read this. She was my teacher in Jr High, she was very nice. And yes the schools she taught at were bad, I went to them. Lots of stupid kids. I'm pretty sure she's Eastern European, I remember her having an accent like from Eastern Europe.

I do not remember anybody treating her as she says she was treated, but then again that was way back in the day in the early 2000s. The kids that came after us were wayyy worse and disrespectful.

I wish I can contact her to tell her she was a great teacher, reading this makes me really upset.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:16 AM #96
26th U.S. President

Quoted: 2210 Post(s)
Theodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond reputeTheodore has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 54,154.35
gif thread contribution :beerchug: - -jose- Office Space Was Genius!  Great post! - anthonydavid11 No Message - -jose- One of the good guys - 1bad65 thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat 
Al Bundy is epic... - Tony Trick-Pony Gift time.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post
Wow i'm sad to read this. She was my teacher in Jr High, she was very nice. And yes the schools she taught at were bad, I went to them. Lots of stupid kids. I'm pretty sure she's Eastern European, I remember her having an accent like from Eastern Europe.

I do not remember anybody treating her as she says she was treated, but then again that was way back in the day in the early 2000s. The kids that came after us were wayyy worse and disrespectful.

I wish I can contact her to tell her she was a great teacher, reading this makes me really upset.
Wow, small world. Thank you for sharing that.
Theodore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 01:37 AM #97
Poon Slayer

Quoted: 2584 Post(s)
Bobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond reputeBobby Deez has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 220,346.08
Total Points: 256,638.25
I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 I was born in India u stupid faggot, but I grew up in NY.  I have brown skin, AND I AM HINDU!  U stupid faggot.  My wife is Filipina and my brother in law is half black.  Get used to it. - HAMMER77777 Here, go fuck yourself faggot. - HAMMER77777 
Youre nothing but a troll and I ain't letting u get away with it.   U about to be banned. - HAMMER77777 I'm going to have u banned for personal attacks.  Permanently.  Idiot - HAMMER77777 Suck on this. - HAMMER77777 Cheers bro - anthonydavid11 Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Years Bro! - Teetotaler Happy 2018, Bobby! - anthonydavid11 Eat well, brotha! - Tony Trick-Pony Them dollas, cuh - Tony Trick-Pony Dat fat fvck be trippin, doe - Tony Trick-Pony 
LOL - Tony Trick-Pony Respek, Deezel... - Tony Trick-Pony Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers bruh - denium Keep making those trolls cry - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kev- View Post

You ever slip a finger in it and call her a cracker bitch?
Bobby Deez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:38 AM #98
Banned

Quoted: 1237 Post(s)
Straight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond reputeStraight Up has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,220.79
Total Points: 24,184.86
Great What Would You Do To Her Thread, bruh - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
I don't worship them Im entertained by them. Black people have been great entertainment for us white people ever since we found out they could tap dance.

Did the truth in my post hit a nerve? What was your gpa boy?
ahahaha. blacks and hispanics men.
Straight Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 03:41 AM #99
this is boxing

Quoted: 6932 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 51,843.57
Total Points: 82,222.66
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore View Post
Wow, small world. Thank you for sharing that.
I won't lie, she was tough, but she was nice if you did your work, or showed that you tried. I was not a straight A student by any means in Jr High, but I did try, so she never had anything bad to say about me to my mother in parent-teacher conf. I remember she did not take crap from badly behaved kids though. That was back in 2001-2002, she was my homeroom teacher. I know for sure the kids that came 5-10 years after me were terrible. Like really, really bad.

I assumed she would've moved up and become a professor in college. I can't believe she stayed as a teacher in those crap schools. The neighborhood I grew up in is crappy as hell, these teachers try their best but it's not their fault, it's the uneducated parents.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
abuse, physical, racial, settlement, stud, teacher, white

User Tag List