No announcement yet.

how come i don't look my weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
    Dude 5'8 and 98kg (215) is big for someone so short.
    I'm not saying be like a pro but most guys at 5'8 are like welterweight/Jnr Middle/middle (147 -160 region

Fighting heavyweight at 5'8 is incredibly hard as you will be giving up on average 8 inches in reach
    I was planning to go Amateur and fight in the regular 81-91Kg weight class.

I have the power to make heavyweights backwards, guys who weight 105 kg etc,but I do not know just how much fat I actually have left,to say the least, I still got mah man boobs

Comment

Originally posted by Richard P View Post
      Dude 5'8 and 98kg (215) is big for someone so short.
      I'm not saying be like a pro but most guys at 5'8 are like welterweight/Jnr Middle/middle (147 -160 region

Fighting heavyweight at 5'8 is incredibly hard as you will be giving up on average 8 inches in reach
      Plus a tonne of some random blokes chest hair all up the face everyone he fights. Fuk that it's horrific, perturbed
      Susceptible to uppercut. Being steamrolled quickly. Imagine a 5ft 8er little t-rex man against the furious one Tyson fury. Absolute carnage. Would pay a few pennies to see that spectacle.

Comment

I was thinking of this thread before, when some girl told me she was like 160 and I don't know where she hides it because she looks no more than 130-140

Comment

If you dont look lean at that weight its because you still have a significant amount of fat. If you dont lift at all you might not have much muscle mass so even though you dont weight that much youll still have enough fat on you to look soft.

Comment

Originally posted by HedonisticFrog View Post
            If you dont look lean at that weight its because you still have a significant amount of fat. If you dont lift at all you might not have much muscle mass so even though you dont weight that much youll still have enough fat on you to look soft.
            How does water weight play a factor in the look?

Comment

Originally posted by aboow_mahdi View Post
              first i look bloated i've gone through a stage where i was drinking (beers,fizzy drinks)smoking a pack a day and sometimes eating unhealthy but i think the big problem their was me drinking to much because i never use to eat that much.Now i've stoppped drinking,eating unhealthy and smoking a pack a day cut down on em' and god willing i will quit completely.I've moved down from 124kg to 70kg thank you god but the thing is i don't look my weight i should be ripped with a six pack i have a pocking out belly a saggy chin and a quiet puffy face as if i weigh 124kg,i actually changed the sodas to diet ones since me moving down to 70kg decided to quit with thoose to.
              ps:i am 6ft4
              It sounds like you are what is sometimes referred to as "skinny-fat", i.e. someone who is light for a given height but has the body composition of an obese person.

The solution to this is to marry a nutrient-dense diet to progressive resistance training and gradually add muscle while losing fat.
              Last edited by GelfSara; 10-15-2017, 07:08 AM.

Comment

its probably the weight scale showing me wrong things probably its broken because i don't think im 70kg i am 6ft3 and weight that much i should look proper slim but im not(not fat either).

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                  Pics, before and after please.
                  no i can't give you a pic bro ima wanted man been trolling on the net lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aboow_mahdi View Post
                    no i can't give you a pic bro ima wanted man been trolling on the net lol.
                    You could always post one of just body, no face

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                      How does water weight play a factor in the look?
                      Itll make you look softer but keep the overall shape. Think of it as your skin getting thicker, everything gets rounded a little. Thats why bodybuilders cut water weight for competitions.

Comment

Working...
                      X