Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 09-29-2017, 07:22 PM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2834 Post(s)
juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 110,000,000,100,000,202,752.00
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicko View Post
Shouldn't rush to cancel the fight, if he can clear things up then FIGHT ON!
That would be too easy the Wilder fanboys would rather point fingers and declare how no one wants to fight him ,instead of ACTUAL fans that want to see whats what to try get a fight going .

Watch Ortiz pass clean soon after this like Povetkin ...that would be f'ing hilarious and make team Wilder look foolish for doing so .

Really this is all b.s ....just bring on Ortiz vs Joshua and let Wilder fight his EIGHT month mandatory now Stiverne !
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
juggernaut666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 09-29-2017, 07:35 PM #12
A SIDE AJ

Quoted: 1820 Post(s)
RussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond reputeRussTBE has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 47,304,365,460,862,328.00
Total Points: 67,304,365,560,996,936.00
No Message - BrometheusBob. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaded View Post
Man...they should give him a retroactive TUE like they did for Floyd. No steroids were found and everybody wants to see the fight...let it happen FFS.
This, if floyd can get a retroactive TUE. Then ortiz can get one if he had to to the ER.
RussTBE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:35 PM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,410,103,370,927,792.00
Total Points: 16,210,103,371,048,244.00
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaShow View Post
lol, this is what i said to the lynch mob earlier, innocent until proven guilty and ortiz could well be cleared of it.Team wilder seem pretty keen to get a different opponent in though, they couldnt even wait 24 hours before trying to make new plans....
The fights in 6 weeks. How long should they wait?
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:36 PM #14
Interim Champion

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
saintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,327.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
That would be too easy the Wilder fanboys would rather point fingers and declare how no one wants to fight him ,instead of ACTUAL fans that want to see whats what to try get a fight going .

Watch Ortiz pass clean soon after this like Povetkin ...that would be f'ing hilarious and make team Wilder look foolish for doing so .

Really this is all b.s ....just bring on Ortiz vs Joshua and let Wilder fight his EIGHT month mandatory now Stiverne !
Last I checked, Povetkin tested dirty for anabolic banned substances, not clean.

But yeah he flushed his system and send "his sample" to some lab in Europe (which didn't collect that sample, so it could have been his mother's for all we know) and, wow, clean.

Then next fight, dirtier even than before.

SMH.

This "doctor" (a) isn't the doctor who examined Ortiz, (b) isn't the doctor who prescribed the banned substances and (c) bases his whole "argument" in Ortiz's favor by saying "This man has a life threatening condition, so he should be allowed to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world."

Really? What kind of doctor recommends someone who is hanging on the thread of life be cleared to step into a boxing ring, much less in a heavyweight title fight?

You can also note that:

1) The second video is stopped as soon as he says something like, "Wait a minute, Kevin is trying to tell me something," revealing that he's being coached exactly what to say (I may have got the name wrong, it may not be Kevin, but as soon as he says it the lady drops the mic and steps away and they cut filming).

2) The interviewer doesn't ask obvious questions like "Why didn't Ortiz provide the doctor with the list of banned substances that VADA gave him to prevent this"? or "Was he rushed to the emergency room by an ambulance? Did he collapse? What happened?" Nothing like that.

3) Also didn't ask "Why didn't Ortiz report this condition and medication on his VADA forms?" Or "Why didn't he ask for a TUE?"

4) The alleged "journalist" is working for kingkongBoxing, not for a news outlet, which answers the above questions

C'mon people, don't be conned this easy.

Ortiz is a proven cheat and he tried to cheat again. There are plenty of medications for "blood pressure" not on the banned list. He could have asked for one. But those don't happen to mask steroids, so ...

And, hey, why not send him to the Mayo Clinic or some top, recognized medical facility. Let's see if they test him whether they find that he has a serious blood pressure issue that requires this level of medication, and if so, whether they think he is also somehow fit to fight?

He needs to be retired for his own good. If you believe Dr. GivemesomemoneyandI'llsayanything, he has a life threatening condition. He cannot be allowed to fight again. We don't want his blood on our hands. Put him in a hospital and Wilder will probably send him some flowers.
saintpat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:39 PM #15
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2507 Post(s)
Mammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond reputeMammoth has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 2,000,001,000,000,196,864.00
shut the fook up - Boxing Goat Should be a great fight... - anthonydavid11 

Can Wilder just decide that they can go ahead with the fight or.......?
Mammoth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:41 PM #16
Undisputed Champion

juggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond reputejuggernaut666 has a reputation beyond repute
Wlad is going to rip Fury and Fury's ego apart - Krusher P4P #1 For your tears :) - motivational Dunce - denium Dunce - denium Dunce - denium 
Bellend - denium Bellend - denium something to suck and bounce on - HughJass No Message - anthonydavid11 

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintpat View Post
Last I checked, Povetkin tested dirty for anabolic banned substances, not clean.

But yeah he flushed his system and send "his sample" to some lab in Europe (which didn't collect that sample, so it could have been his mother's for all we know) and, wow, clean.

Then next fight, dirtier even than before.

SMH.

This "doctor" (a) isn't the doctor who examined Ortiz, (b) isn't the doctor who prescribed the banned substances and (c) bases his whole "argument" in Ortiz's favor by saying "This man has a life threatening condition, so he should be allowed to fight for the heavyweight championship of the world."

Really? What kind of doctor recommends someone who is hanging on the thread of life be cleared to step into a boxing ring, much less in a heavyweight title fight.

You can also note that:

1) The second video is stopped as soon as he says something like, "Wait a minute, Kevin is trying to tell me something," revealing that he's being coached exactly what to say (I may have got the name wrong, it may not be Kevin, but as soon as he says it the lady drops the mic and steps away and they cut filming).

2) The interviewer doesn't ask obvious questions like "Why didn't Ortiz provide the doctor with the list of banned substances that VADA gave him to prevent this"? or "Was he rushed to the emergency room by an ambulance? Did he collapse? What happened?" Nothing like that.

3) Also didn't ask "Why didn't Ortiz report this condition and medication on his VADA forms?" Or "Why didn't he ask for a TUE?"

4) The alleged "journalist" is working for kingkongBoxing, not for a news outlet, which answers the above questions

C'mon people, don't be conned this easy.

Ortiz is a proven cheat and he tried to cheat again. There are plenty of medications for "blood pressure" not on the banned list. He could have asked for one. But those don't happen to mask steroids, so ...

And, hey, why not send him to the Mayo Clinic or some top, recognized medical facility. Let's see if they test him whether they find that he has a serious blood pressure issue that requires this level of medication, and if so, whether they think he is also somehow fit to fight?

He needs to be retired for his own good. If you believe Dr. GivemesomemoneyandI'llsayanything, he has a life threatening condition. He cannot be allowed to fight again. We don't want his blood on our hands. Put him in a hospital and Wilder will probably send him some flowers.
Didnt read any of that fanboy b.s . except something about flowers..if i get bored i'll come back to you !
Old 09-29-2017, 07:50 PM #17
Interim Champion

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
saintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond reputesaintpat has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 49,327.73

Quote:
Originally Posted by juggernaut666 View Post
Didnt read any of that fanboy b.s . except something about flowers..if i get bored i'll come back to you !
Oh, you read every word. And recognized it as truth.

Doesn't fit the narrative, so run away haha.
saintpat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 07:56 PM #18
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1065 Post(s)
Pan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond reputePan-Africanist has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 14,410,103,370,927,792.00
Total Points: 16,210,103,371,048,244.00
I put you on ignore because you're floyd dlckrider you pu55y a55 biatch.  I don't want a grown man who idolises another man in my threads.  I'm going to be away for a few days so give this to your mom and tell her I said to think of me when she uses - apples 

I hope there is a reasonable explanation for this because I really want to see this fight. Someone get this doctor, and the ER doctor, in front of the WBC pronto.
Pan-Africanist is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:09 PM #19
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3661 Post(s)
MDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond reputeMDPopescu has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,241,627,581,358,693,421,154,304.00
Total Points: 14,922,604,169,207,879,349,305,344.00
Merry Christmas! =] - Tyler_Durden More literature for Tunney - Foreign Soil have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley :beerchug: - -jose- Cheers - -Weltschmerz- 
Applebees - Mike D Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture Kill 'em - PorterIsFuture :beerchug: - -jose- Happy holidays and best wishes for 2016 - -Weltschmerz- 
happy holidays - Dean_Razorback Thanks! - Santa_ Thanks for the drink and I always buy a beer back ..respect - Steve plunger Good luck with your picks! - 1hourRun Cheers mate! - kafkod 
Great posts, sir - anthonydavid11 Keep up the good fight - -KULT- Cheers - Nomadic Cause pizza is great, I just had one - Mighty_Windir No Message - Dean_Razorback 
Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - MDPopescu Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Weltschmerz Alzheimer's - Crohn's &amp; Colitis - Cystic Fibrosis - Domestic Violence - Fibromyalgia - Leimyosarcoma - Lupus - jas 

Quote:
Originally Posted by satiev1 View Post
He's right. Always an excuse by wilder not to take the fight.
Wilder will take Pianeta on a 2 weeks notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
The fights in 6 weeks. How long should they wait?
... they will wait for other 4 weeks -- in order for Wilder to "challenge" Francesco Pianeta...
MDPopescu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:20 PM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
I hope there is a reasonable explanation for this because I really want to see this fight. Someone get this doctor, and the ER doctor, in front of the WBC pronto.
That is probably the first logical post ive seen from you . The problem is team Wilder will cancel the fight before that happens . They aren't exactly the wait and see rational bunch . And this entire 6/7 week training for a major fight seemed pretty dumb and suspicious for me to begin with when a usual huge fight is between 2/3 months of preperation. .

Share This With Friends

Tags
deontay, doctor, fight, luis, man!, ortiz's, scared, stop, tells, wilder

User Tag List