No announcement yet.

Paulie Malignaggi invited to McGregor's Training Camp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulie Malignaggi invited to McGregor's Training Camp

Paulie was talking about this on his latest podcast. Sounds like he's interested & talking to them. Idk about how much that will or won't help McGregor, but I'd love to hear Paulie take on what was going on in camp in the post-fight period.

McGregor probably saw the vid of Paulie stating he could grab anyone in the crowd and they would do just as good as McGregor in a boxing match !

Comment

Lol, Uh Oh, McGregor might tell him, "Are you the boxing guy Paul Malignaggi?"

Paulie says yes. McGregor says I remember you're the guy that people were telling me said could kick my ass. McGregor then ****s Malignaggi up in a street fight. Lol

McGregor might have invited him there to **** him up. Lol

Comment

Floyd is screwed now.

Comment

Floyd's gonna take Connor's sidepiece now..

Comment

Paulie can teach Conor a proper (Boxing) Jab, give him sone advice on what he believes are Floyd's weaknesses. It wouldn't hurt to invite him at all.

Comment

Paulie is looking at this as a chance to "make memories" being involved with this gigantic event... and gaining insider's insight to the matchup...

Full Episode - Paulie starts at about 9:00... on joining Conor's camp at about 21:21

Last edited by USMCer; 07-19-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

July 25th Podcast

Paulie - "I'd say he's an above average puncher... I could feel with 16 oz gloves that, if he lands with 10 oz gloves it'll probably get your attention. Is it OMG power, no... Conor has respectable power and if he hits you clean he's going to rock you,d or even drop you"

Comment

Originally posted by USMCer View Post
                  July 25th Podcast

Paulie - "I'd say he's an above average puncher... I could feel with 16 oz gloves that, if he lands with 10 oz gloves it'll probably get your attention. Is it OMG power, no... Conor has respectable power and if he hits you clean he's going to rock you,d or even drop you"

You know its bad when Malignaggi says you punch like a girl haha

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X