Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Knocked Out After Bell, Uzcategui Disqualified, Post Brawl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dirrell Knocked Out After Bell, Uzcategui Disqualified, Post Brawl

That was a straight BRUTAL shot. I'm trying to remember another fight where I've seen that.

And a minor riot shades of Bowe/Golota

Thats unfortunate, the guy was in the middle of a combo but I guess all you can do is DQ the guy.

Comment

Lol, dude that pulled the sucker punch hits like a *****.

Comment

That would have been ruled a KD had it been any other fighter. It was in motion and Dirrell was still fighting at that point as well.

At worst, a NC.

Comment

Comments Thread For: Dirrell Knocked Out After Bell, Uzcategui Disqualified, Post Brawl

MGM NATIONAL HARBOR, MD - In an IBF final super middleweight eliminator, Andre Dirrell (26-2, 16 KOs) defeated Jose Uzcategui (26-2, 22 KOs) by disqualification. An ugly scene erupted after the fight. Dirrell now becomes a mandatory challenger to IBF world champion James DeGale of the UK.
          [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Comment

What was the point of having cops there?

Comment

Unfortunate because I thought the guy disqualified was ahead in the fight. But he was warned earlier in the fight.

Comment

Ugly end to the fight.

Comment

Crazy ending, correct decision but an immediate rematch is necessary, that was a close, competitive fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X