Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ward now has to defend against Kessler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kessler should fight Froch, Froch has done great things since their first fight which was close a rematch would probably be as great as their first fight if not better. Froch was boxing more than usual in the Kessler fight i would like to see how he adapts in a rematch, i think he would be more aggressive from the beginning knowing it will be close. The winner could then fight Ward.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      Magee > this version of Pavlik.
      I already conducted a poll on this. The vast, overwhelming majority of BoxingScene posters who voted in it disagree with you. I think Magee got one single vote. Probably from you.

Comment

• Ward is the real SMW champ belt or no but I'd rather ward fight Kessler than worn out Pavlik.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I already conducted a poll on this. The vast, overwhelming majority of BoxingScene posters who voted in it disagree with you. I think Magee got one single vote. Probably from you.
          Your criteria was skewed. You measured the Magee that was KO'ed by Kessler to Pavlik.

Before the fight ESPN, for example, had Magee as no. 8 at SMW. Pavlik was unranked.

Comment

Working...
          X